Jake, 20 Jun 2022Is it still worth to buy in 2022 Pls someone reply to me. Yes u can m using it's gud
Jake, 20 Jun 2022Is it still worth to buy in 2022 Pls someone reply to me. Yes very much good
Even i just bought s10+ 3 days back: 1tb/12gb Canadian version with sd855
Would start using after 1 week once i reach my home country
Jake, 20 Jun 2022Is it still worth to buy in 2022 Pls someone reply to me. Sure, I'm using this... it is amazing phone
Is it still worth to buy in 2022
Pls someone reply to me.
What is the difference between Original Samsung device and Korean Device? I am getting Korean device in almost 300$ with 8 GB ram & 256 GB storage S10+. Is it worth to buy or should go for other phone with same budget? If you have any suggestion then please do share. Thank you guys until next. Have a great time.
The battery capacity though
Crazy how this thing still has more features than the iPhone X yet the iPhone X is still very pricy.
This phone aged quite well, and it's pretty good it did.
This phone is still much better than the S21. For a much cheaper price.
Its display is still brilliant, even with no 120Hz.
Cameras are still better than any 2021 midranger, no doubt.
Glad it's price came down to $300.
Became a true bargain.
I have samsung s10plus 12GBR/8R/12M I wanna change with new samsung s10plus
Ka-dilly, 18 Oct 2020Had the s10+ for 18 moths now still a great phone snapy but sometime lags now(to be expected) ... moreI have with 12GBs but I never had any lag or problem. It is very powerful.
Anonymous, 21 Oct 2020 Do you have 8, or 12 gigs or ram?8 gigs
Ka-dilly, 18 Oct 2020Had the s10+ for 18 moths now still a great phone snapy but sometime lags now(to be expected) ... more Do you have 8, or 12 gigs or ram?
Had the s10+ for 18 moths now still a great phone snapy but sometime lags now(to be expected) still takes great photos and videos and overall going to keep using this phone for a while.
Tooluka, 04 Aug 2019I'm using S10+ for 3 months now (SD855 model).
1. Yes, it looks amazing.
2. No, it is comple... moreS10+ Exynos Performance edition, here are my grades and satisfaction after 11 months of use:
1. Great design and built quality, nice curves and exceptional ceramic mirror finish 5+
2. I can handle it with one hand, it is too bad I have to wear it in cases, but LED cover is cool. This phone is eye catcher 5
3. Display and fingerprint reader 4.9 It is very nice panel with vibrant colors and it is very smooth. Only uggly thing is pill with selfie cameras.
4. Cameras are great in all conditions. Great plus is Night mode and Pro mode. Very versatile and reliable 5 camera combo 4.5
5. Connectivity for 4G phone 5+, I like Dex especialy. This is phone with all features on market
6. Sound is great and loud on stereo speakers and on headsets too 5+, excellent for gaming because you can't shut speakers with fingers
7. Memory 12GB/1TB is allmighty and superb for multitasking and storage 5+ Performance is exceptional and heat disipation is perfect, phone is cold killer
8. Battery is big enough but with lot of syncronisations, over 170 apps and with 4G on, GPS and Bluetooth on and with many daily web and social media views and scrolling on screen you got one day of use. 4
9. Price I payed 700€ 5
Result is 43,4 / 9= 4,82
Only thing I'm missing is more accessories for this model. I don't have Galaxy Watch because it is 2 years old and I won't having calls on watch. I won't use watch instead of phone and I can't carry all stuff only on watch. I guess is cool having watch without phone when you walk around in free time and then answer call or check notification but that is time you won't doing these things.
This phone is near perfection and this is unique and very special device which is worth its 10th generation and will be important in future for sure. I will be using it as long as I can. And I can't believe it's more than 18 months on market already. Newer phones are technicaly better but in whole package they are not. They are only much cheaper and with downgrades. S20 and Note20 Ultra series are having many downgrades from series to series. It is too bad. Galaxy 20 family isn't leader in branch right now. Samsung isn't aware of that. And prices at begining of sales are twice as expensive.
Not many models have a 12 gb ram / 1 tb rom option.
I thought the pixel was the benchmark for UI performance?
That's one of its main draws and been a target for optimization by Google's considerable Android teams.
Galaxy s10+ is KING of phones. Does everything right - very right
OW! S10 samşung is the best phone I have ever used with its features. So I liked it
Mrwhoistheboss, 16 Nov 2019Since I am using s10 from past seven month....I literally don't found any lag or hanging probl... moreOpening common apps are just fine, it's not that slow. Multitasking is ok, I can retain a few apps for a certain period of time. Regarding to the fingerprint sensor, yes it has been fixed, but it is still not that fast and accurate. The face unlock still leaves much to be desired.
You will only notice severe battery drain and lag if you play graphics intensive games. My friend's S10 won't handle more than HD Ultra fps in PUBG Mobile. Smooth extreme is stuttery over time. The same cannot be said in COD Mobile.
Camera experience is great, video recording is nice.
I just wish they would install Snapdragon processors in the S11 next year as rumoured, clear the bloatware in the UI (reduce preloaded apps like Facebook and Twitter) and reduce the size of the cam punch hole.
Rahul Bhandari , 24 Oct 2019S10 is not safe for security finger control some items mobile opened when u only take hand set... moreSince I am using s10 from past seven month....I literally don't found any lag or hanging problem .... I completely denied with your comment....And Samsung also resolved the problem of fingerprint sensor too through an update
Log in I forgot my password Sign up