hi to all
any body know how much time need to charge phone from 0 to 100 with 10w charger and 18w charger
gsmarena say "A full charge would require about 100 mins" with 18w charger but i cant find any video in youtube to show me it
According to my search
in 10w: 140 to 150 minute
in 18w: 130 to 135 minute
All of things are ok specially battry life
But in android we have problem it hasnt any good play music and gallery
About battry life i suggestion to use 1amper charger long charge but more life i think
I have had this device for about three months now. My impressions are as follows:
1. Build quality - The phone feels sturdy enough though the back and front are glass, with GG5 and a plastic frame. I will not comment on what happens if the device falls since I haven't tried to drop mine. I bought a nice thick case from Xiaomi Nairobi.
2. Display - I have read comments about the 282 PPI and the HD issue. You won't notice this if you are interested in a device as your daily driver for a pocket friendly price. If you are from flagship devices trying to review this unit you will dwell on the HD story which is a non starter really. I use my A3 under direct sun and i see no issue. The super amoled display is awesome, with Android 10 I even got always on mode. This is just great to view and use.
3. Chipset, GPU, CPU- I will not say much for the specs, GSMARENA are the best so check them. My user experience is that the SD 665 is smooth and fast enough for me. I had the Nokia 6.1 plus which was using SD 636, for me this is an improvement in speed and processing really. Now some heavy apps will stutter and some other lags here and there, but my device is worth the price I paid.
4. Internal Memory - I got the 128 GB version and I have not even used 30% of it, and the price was less than $200. Really awesome here.
5. Connectivity - I have no complains here, WIFI, Bluetooth, Infrared, telephony are great. Just that cant change the notification for call termination from Spanish to English, so trying to learn some Spanish i guess.
6. Battery and charging - the 4030 Mah battery is great. I can do two days with light use and with extreme use a full day. Charging depends on if I use the 12 watt fast charger or the packaged 5w. Within an hour or so i can fill it up with fast charging. Sometimes the device gets too hot, hope this can be resolved. I still have the iphone 6plus and noticed it also gets hot. My nokia 6.1 plus also would get hot. No complains here.
7. Sound and headphone jack - I get the headphone jack and it is great to use. It is on the top of the phone. The sound quality is really good, I have some jbl in earphones so the quality is awesome.
8. Camera and video - This is great based on am coming from the N 6.1 plus. The 2x zoom is lossless, the wide angle camera is brilliant. I can take incredible shots with this tripl camera set up at the back. The 32 MP from selfie is great. The video is also very good with the 1080 stabilized electronically.
9. OS - I bought the device when it ran on Android 9. I waited for a while and the first week of March i got Android 10. The phone has improved considerably in speed, responsiveness, features such as dark mode etc. I think Xiaomi took too long though, I understand some people are still running Android Pie because 10 had issues. Mine is running alright.
10. Conclusion - if you are looking for a budget device, this is a good phone. If want more, i think look harder elsewhere in the higher price points.
Its not true that the resolution is not sufficient. Its pretty clear and sharp enough to even read on it. Yes, fullHD would be better but not with such margin as it is described in this post and verdict. If anyone can get a try, you should take it in your own hands and see on your own that you will not notice any discomfort while using it. The best phone for the price and maybe superior to many pricier, too.
best phone i ever had!
Initially how long should I charge my unboxed Mi A3
If this phone had a back mounted fingerprint scanner (which is faster) and a bit slimmer (79-8 mm may be my cutting a bit of battery capacity 3500-3700 would have been enough) then it would have been a prefect devive
Pinuc, 29 Jan 2020Please I need an honest answer. Between Xioami A3 and Xioami Note 8 which should I buy. Give m... moreA3 is super AMOLED which can give better resolution
Note 8 is ips LCD not brighter that a3 . Also a3 having better selfie camera 32MP but the note 8 gives only 24MP .
IF you are going to buy for gaming experience I would prefer note 8 pro is good enough . Also note 8. Because the chipset was far difference comparing a3 and note 8 and pro ... Also back camera is 64MP in note 8 and pro . In a3 having only 48MP .
The choice is yours .. good luck . But I'm having mi a3 for normal usage . Have a nice day!
Manish, 29 Jan 2020Mi A3 for sure. Pls what is the reason for your choice
Please I need an honest answer. Between Xioami A3 and Xioami Note 8 which should I buy. Give me reason for your choice.
Nice phone ,no issues with screen resolution , good display ,
Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020Yes because it has Android one operating system and I have this phone Nice phone
Does this phone worth buying?? I really want to know and is it better than the redmi note 7 pro? please let me know
Chicky, 15 Dec 2019I was fan of Xiomi phone till I bought this shit A3. It dosent even have dual app and Mi mover app. It has dual apps you go to your open apps and click and hold the logo and it shows you the split screen dual app option
My camera is working toooo much slow while capturing
Where is it's theme?
Anybody tell me please
I have problems with screen wake up delays. it happens everyday. i did deep restart my phone few times. still same problem.