Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019MICRO USB ....... GTFO. it's 2019 and not 2013 Plastic..... Again it's 2019 not 2013 SD ... moreI'm not even a Vivo phone owner but your statement are so very uneducation. SD 712 is a 2019 chipset with just slightly below most powerful mid end 730. And this is a very budget phone, about $150 at least in my country. So what you want more? Pathetic
Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019Plastic + LCD no thanksBest phone on its price segment together with realme 3 pro, oppo k3, realme x. If you are limited on budgetz vivo z1 pro is the way to go.
MICRO USB ....... GTFO. it's 2019 and not 2013
Plastic..... Again it's 2019 not 2013
SD 712, when we have newer 730, why using year old chip
No protection, another corner cutting measure
LCD....... I am about to puke.
Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019In its price range the review writes, without mentioning the price.. good job GsmarenaBecause prices are very different in each country.
In its price range the review writes, without mentioning the price.. good job Gsmarena
To sums it up
1. Acceptable Decent Display In this price range category
2. Performance wise, its one of the best in mid range phone, even tho SD712 only 10% better than SD710
3. Big Battery (5000mAH) and Display Size (6.53 inch)
4. Ultrawide camera
1. Micro USB, seriously?? This is 2019
2. No Gorilla glass! Its used nameless screen protector
3. Compared to Realme X its still using LCD
4. Plasticky Body :(
U can live with 3 and 4, bot 1,2 seems like a deal breaker, i'd rather buy realme X
Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019Plastic + LCD no thanksTell me devices under €200 with that chipset or more or less similar performance but using metal frame/back or metal frame with glass back and your almighty OLED. Lol