Once released mobile from compony,then forget this company everything about service,updates,custmercare,android versions like that too much cost .. choose instead, one plus mobile better option I
NK Jeetun, 11 Sep 2019which model of lenovo smartphone are you using?Lenovo vibe K5 plus.
Bj, 05 Sep 2019As being lenovo k8 note user, and former k3 user, i dont recommend for lenovo bcoz it does not... morethats because perhaps you dont know how to keep the phone well, ive been using a lenovo a6000 since 6 years, got no heating issues despite running heavy games, phone battery still performing good(5days on idle), barely fade in performance... i dont know why so many people keep having negative feedback on Lenovo, but this is my forth Lenovo product im using and ive all bought them from Dubai... perhaps you get quality product for this trademark there...
Bj, 05 Sep 2019As being lenovo k8 note user, and former k3 user, i dont recommend for lenovo bcoz it does not... moreWell so far Z6 Pro is frequently updated; global ROMs are pretty scarce indeed but the Chinese versions are progressing nicely, fixing bugs and adding features (like EIS, Vlog, etc). It's my first Lenovo phone but so far I'm pretty happy with it.
As being lenovo k8 note user, and former k3 user, i dont recommend for lenovo bcoz it does not provide new updates to enhance its features. And there is always some problem with mobile after a while such as heating, screen problem, also always need to flash mobile due to reatart problem.
Nice review thanks! But I believe there are some omissions:
1. What ROM version did you test? Anyway if it's "vanilla" it should be a Global version.
2. About maximum brightness: did you enabled 'Brightness enhancement' in 'More display settings' (for me it kicks in when I'm outside in the sun)? I never had issues with visibility.
3. About sound loudness: I'm surprised you said bellow average, for me it's about as loud as a Samsung S9+. Maybe it's a ROM issue (I have Chinese ROM)...
4. About sound clarity: what preset you said it has "the sanest frequency response"? Dynamic? Music? Movie? Anyway I agree that Lenovo should offer a toggle to disable the Dolby Atmos equalizer.
356 $ and free shipping to everywhere
Aliexpress right now
Thats some super offer
My old phone "lenovo vibe k4 note" have stolen before 3 month ago. Now! I am happy because Lenovo will be launching some good smartphone in India. I love lenovo brand's accessories.
You know what.. I don't care about the cons of this cellphone.. Because I don't need everything on the cons list in this article..
Yes, it is the Best....of all Times. I wish people could realise.that flagship doesn't mean over 1000 euros/dollars...
naveen, 26 Aug 2019Lenovo already had an almost complete device, Vibe X3. had a front facing stereo speaker and a... moreI agree with you. Even the k4 note is almost perfect. They should have just followed the path they set with the x3 and k4 note.
The problem with Lenovo devices is poor software support, availability of very less custom ROMs and kernels though I am reading this in an ancient Lenovo smartphone :)
naveen, 26 Aug 2019Lenovo already had an almost complete device, Vibe X3. had a front facing stereo speaker and a... moreThat was quite unrefined, you mean the ZTE Axon7 right?
Just slap some updated specs and you're golden:
- AndroidOne (10 Quiche ?)
- 150 x 75 x 8mm very compact (~75% Screen-to-Body)
- 120Hz-1080p 5.5in IPS screen (no burn-in)
- 4,000mAh battery (but removable)
- Sony IMX 856 rear camera
- Sony IMX 355 front camera
- Updated QuadDAC, Speakers, Mics, Antennas, Ports etc etc
- Latest SoC (QSD 855, 8GB DDR4X, 256GB UFS 3.0)
Everybody seems to be forgetting the word "translucent" to describe"semi-transparent" objects.
Lenovo already had an almost complete device, Vibe X3. had a front facing stereo speaker and a great looking design. dont know who told them to discontinue that concept.
anyways, keep drowning Lenovo.
Lenovo has a garbage Ui and buggy software.
I would rather go with anything else.
Lenovo should scrap their software department completely and join the Android One program.