"The 3.5mm adapter has been excluded from the iPhone bundle since the iPhone XS lineup and it is just as missing here in the iPhone 11 boxes."
D**b decision to force planned obsolescence on 3.5mm jack users.
- The notch (F*GLY) is still enormous since iPhone X in 2017. Many smartphone manufacturers have "killed" the NOTCH for REAL SCREEN ESTATE.
- The rear camera design could have been better (Trypophobia users beware)
- No 3.5mm jack or audio adapter in the box since iPhone 7 in 2016, iPhone XS Series in 2018 respectively, limited NFC usage compared to Android.
- The file management and transfer in iOS isn't that easy to understand compared to Android which supports an EVEN WIDER variety of file formats
- The camera photos come out bland, loses to Huawei P30 Pro, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S10 Series etc.
- Ultra-wide camera lacks autofocus and Night Mode
- Telephoto cam is 2x while competitors are already at 3x and even 5x.
- The camera options MUST BE INSIDE the Camera app, c'mon (C*)Apple!
- Expensive. Very Expensive. Ever since iPhone 7 ditched 3.5mm jack as STANDARD in 2016.
- No microsd slot since Original iPhone in 2007. It's 2019 FGS!! (C*)Apple has many years to do it!! Cloud is just too limited in storage, expensive in increased storage including security & privacy reasons.
- iOS as a whole is generally STILL CLOSE-SOURCED, despite open sourcing SOME components. C'mon, be like Android and open source as a WHOLE, please?? So that developers can use them to develop custom iOS ROMs for older iPhone models that can't support the latest iOS.
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019So, last year when i said iphone performance is currently 18 months ahead of the rest and that... moreYou cant compare Antutu score ón 2 different platforms. You just can´t, it tells exactly nothing.
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019"Probably the most awesome feature, showing off the power of Apple's chip, is the option to sh... more"It goes to show just how worthless supreme processor power is in the restrictive, suffocating, crippled, jurassic, iOS walled garden system which is more like a walled prison actually."
Clueless talking, go to store and test new iPhones camera zoom, how smooth and seamless it is between 3 different cameras. It changes all the white balances to match every scene with every cam etc. Then you understand what processor power can do. It does everything automaticly in blink of eye so people just take it granted and can't understand how much the device does to archieve that and lot of other things.
Well done,GSMA,nice review..
Obviously,a good phone from Apple,but saw a price of the 11 Pro Max (256GB) in my country in EU,in iStore..1685euro!!.. unbelievable
There simply cannot be an overpriced,too expensive Android device on the market,next to this..not even those with folding display(s),a Porsche Mate, or even that stunning Mix Alpha...
[deleted post]Yeah right. If you actually read and digested my rant, they are all VERY VALID complaints from a user who doesn't want to have a very LIMITED, CRIPPLED and SAD phone experience. If you are happy not being able to customize your phone to your heart's desire (try Nova launcher with gestures, developer options, ADB commands), to manage and transfer files, media and apps without limits, if you're happy with all those stupid limitations in a $1000+ phone with no dual sim and zero storage expansion, go ahead. If you think the lighting bionic processor speed and timely software update support is all anyone will ever need or appreciate, think again. For all you know, it's you who's talking BS.
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019So, last year when i said iphone performance is currently 18 months ahead of the rest and that... moreAs if that is relevant out of a benchmark. In the range of flagships all them have enough performance. But iPhones still have some lacks in multi-tasking and background apps.
So, last year when i said iphone performance is currently 18 months ahead of the rest and that Xs would still be faster than any android when it was replaced by the new iphone, This is for the clueless haters who didn't believe it: You just been owned hard.
[deleted post]soo , what u gonna do about it ? made fun of it ?
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019best battery life is rog phone 2 and note+ beats it in durability check phonebuff before you c... morehe just said best battery life apple did ...he didnt said best battery of all smartphone
why u bring other brand that got nothing to do with apple ... wow , people really uncomfortable what apple did ...
before u comment , dont show ur hatred too much ....
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019So much hate in one comment. Use one first. Then u'll know. I also b4 this die hard android fa... moreSorry. I can never like a product that restricts me, prevents useful user customization and treats me like a baby. (It actually treats its users like stupid idiots). No amount of ultra high speed processor is going to be good enough for me if Apple keeps on restricting iOS (no proper file management, crippled file sharing, crippled wireless screen sharing, crippled customization, etc). and limiting hardware options (no micro sd, no dual SIM, no headphone jack, huge ugly notch, with no all screen display, etc.) A powerful genie (bionic processor) is just that - useless show of power with nothing absolutely meaningful and useful to offer. It will be Android for me all the way until the time Apple tears down its walled garden and offers hardware options many android users have been enjoying for years.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Unbelievable battery life on the pro max!!! I think this year apple did very well. Best ba... morebest battery life is rog phone 2 and note+ beats it in durability check phonebuff before you comment and performance wise not good it got beaten by the k20 pro and the rest
If you zoom in there is a lot of noise in night mode, sorry you are just over hyping it.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Nah, sony's comment are always betterOh, those are fun too
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019"Probably the most awesome feature, showing off the power of Apple's chip, is the option to sh... moreSo much hate in one comment. Use one first. Then u'll know. I also b4 this die hard android fanboy. hates apple so much. But after giving it a shot, its much better trust me. The stabilty and smoothness of the phone itself is soo much to offer than android. Trust me
Haha so much for a geekbench-tuned SoC but when tested to many realworld apps that does what GB does, iPhone is slower even with its previous sibling.
Even though they look like minions, they do not last long in talk time.