Anonymous, 26 Jan 2020A 50 serious connectivity problems after 3 months. The usb contact fails and if connected it c... moreDon't lie men , A50s a good phone, and also it charges in almost 1and half hours , you might not bought the original one
Phone had issue just after using for 1day.
Bad experience and will recommend not to purchase it.
I don't like this phone bcz alot of problems inside and trouble error very cheap phone really bad
I had oneplus3T; the flagship killer for around 3 years. At very next I went for Samsung A50s and here are my reviews after a week of usage. Once again I am mentioning that I was onePlus user and all below reviews are my experience only
1. Samsung has to remove fast charging. It take almost 2+hrs to charge form 0-100. Battery drains according to your apps so each person fell different battery draining experience. I felt on an average use, It holds for 24 hrs.
2. Never doubt on camera. It kills in both front & back. Most of the other companies claim 48mp, 32mp but Samsung has good camera. Though you have same specs in M30s & A50s but you can find difference in camera quality.
3. Display is not healthy for eyes. You cant handle phone for longer period
4. About connectivity it somewhere lags. I will update after a month of use.
Finally nobody can beat Oneplus. I purchased onePlus3T yrs ago but the performance and feel of Oxygen OS will never been satisfied by any brand. Samsung A50s is more protective than M30s which is suitable for employees who not use mobile for only gaming.
A 50 serious connectivity problems after 3 months. The usb contact fails and if connected it charges slowly slowly. 10 hours to achieve a 100%. Bought in Greece
Lot's of problems facing with the a50s..connectivity problem...also the background app prblem...you can't open 2 apps at a monent...then the phone got crushed..such as the facebook app+ massage
I'm using for 5months.. couple of issues..
1. Some times call won't be answered though we answer
2. Loosing signal frequently.. need to enable and disable airplane mode to get signal back
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2020there is led notification light for A50sNo there is no led indicators in the a 50s, there is no led indicator on any of the A series by samsung
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2020there is led notification light for A50sno :( i hope this coming update will have for that
I've been using this phone for 13 days. The specs are okay and good.worth it for ur money if you wanna buy samsung midrange phone.The charger also are quite good and 48 mp cam r nice.Maybe its my luck?