I can't access 4g lte mode on the preferred network section
1. Finger sensor is poor and slow
2. Face recognition is not proper and too much slow
3. Battery last 24 hours with internet use.
4. Memory sucks while playing game like pubg
5. Speed to not good as expected
6. I guess mobile reception is also not upto the mark as speed lags
Iam n't recommended ,because worrest phone heating problem,waste phone.
Worst phn ever.. lots of issues
Finger touch issue... heating prblm...
Which 48 mp sensor it has ?
best mid range phone ive ever used. the camera is awesome plus the phone processing speed is really good. this phone is awesome with regards to its price range
Not recommended it has a lot of issues with the finger print sensor and the las level of volume changes abruptly. Take it to the samsung store again and they say it was a software issue, they "fix it" and now is presenting errors again with the sensor.
this phone is awesome. a lot of people try to talk down about the phone but now am using it, the phone is just awesome
cherisyoo, 21 Feb 2020Any of you experience this When you set screen brightness to the lowest level then when you... moreExperiencing the same problem. I have my phone repaired on sunday, thought that it would be okay but right mow it still happening.
Best phone without lag best exprience in game in high speed gaming processor with game mode exellent battery backup..
Yes..its an excellent phone ..stylish..light weight..good grip..good cam..and very good configuration..much better than the hyped M 30 a.
Sluggish? You should have taken the 6GB version then, or you had a faulty example. In the comparison with the iPhone 11 Pro on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQrFgjYYV9E, only one significant difference was found: the iPhone's camera is better (shoots better videos under poor light conditions and has better digital image stabilization). Furthermore, not much difference was found.
And the comparison between the iPhone 11 and the Galaxy A50 found that the price/quality ratio of the latter was much better.
Any of you experience this
When you set screen brightness to the lowest level then when you going to turn on the screen, the screen color is blue - violet tone, but it back to normal once you've logged in.
Actually it's not only occur when the in the low brightness, in higher level the color tone changes a bit.
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2020A 50 serious connectivity problems after 3 months. The usb contact fails and if connected it c... moreDon't lie men , A50s a good phone, and also it charges in almost 1and half hours , you might not bought the original one
Phone had issue just after using for 1day.
Bad experience and will recommend not to purchase it.
Alot of connectivity problems make my bp high very slow phone
I don't like this phone bcz alot of problems inside and trouble error very cheap phone really bad
I had oneplus3T; the flagship killer for around 3 years. At very next I went for Samsung A50s and here are my reviews after a week of usage. Once again I am mentioning that I was onePlus user and all below reviews are my experience only
1. Samsung has to remove fast charging. It take almost 2+hrs to charge form 0-100. Battery drains according to your apps so each person fell different battery draining experience. I felt on an average use, It holds for 24 hrs.
2. Never doubt on camera. It kills in both front & back. Most of the other companies claim 48mp, 32mp but Samsung has good camera. Though you have same specs in M30s & A50s but you can find difference in camera quality.
3. Display is not healthy for eyes. You cant handle phone for longer period
4. About connectivity it somewhere lags. I will update after a month of use.
Finally nobody can beat Oneplus. I purchased onePlus3T yrs ago but the performance and feel of Oxygen OS will never been satisfied by any brand. Samsung A50s is more protective than M30s which is suitable for employees who not use mobile for only gaming.