This 7.2 is not supporting Goolge play AR services. I paid so much of money but when this problem arises I feel un happy. Huawei with lower price has these services.
2. Even for Android 10 update also it is too late. All phones for this update six months back. What is a point of getting Android 10 update after old age. Sadly 8.1 which is lower price than 7.2 has got this update 6months back.
3. Google Play AR services is useful for kids at the time of lock down to show animal photos on what's up but after lockdown is finished, at the time of exams if these services are active this is waste. Again the update after old age is outdated and waste.
4. Update should be faster along with latest phones
Upgraded to Android 10. After selecting CLEAR ALL if you swipe up it displays recently opened app windows again. After CLEAR ALL whether it should display the windows again or not?
Bilbo, 04 Apr 2020It's hard to recommend this phone given the price. Maybe if they priced it $100 lower then may... moreWell, in my country this phone is priced 190$ and yet still not worth it. You can get Mi9 Lite, Samsung A50s, Vivo S1,... and IMO those are better choices.
It's hard to recommend this phone given the price. Maybe if they priced it $100 lower then maybe it's ok, but you can find some online brands that offer more hardware even at $200. Then again this is a Nokia, for what it's worth.
J, 02 Apr 2020Not upto my expectations.. and not as good as my previous Nokia 6.1 phone.Why couldn't they continue the 6.1 DNA! The best phone they came up with so far!
Swapnil, 01 Apr 2020I am not happy with this phone nokia 7.2 Because mobile hanging problem Not upto my expectations.. and not as good as my previous Nokia 6.1 phone.
I am not happy with this phone nokia 7.2
Because mobile hanging problem
Nokia 7.2, very worst mobile. Please do not buy it. They say it is fast. Pho....ooo. once the right side switch is put on, it is very slow. And while riding in two wheeler and we had to attend a call and when the Nokia 7.2 is inserted in the Helmut the voice on the other side is not heard. It is a big obstacle........
PLEASE DONT BUY THIS NOKIA 7.2.
Very bad experience with Nokia 7.2 seems my whole money went to waste......battery backup is too poor....phone gets heated after 10 minutes use...I bought it just one week ago.
a very good one but now how do you import contacts from another phone?
Best for the price, very cost efficient. Better than many Iphones and Samsungs which are more expensive
I Like my Nokia 7.2 but I must admit the below have given me a hard time.
1. I have to press enter after entering phone code
2. Startup tone has been forced on me. I have tried to deactivate all possible sound settings but can’t figure out.
3. Creating App folders – I have to manually drag all apps. Was used to adding from within the folder using the + sign.
4. After editing screenshot I don’t see the share shortcut. It only prompts one to SAVE COPY then you have to look for it from the gallery
5. Unable to scrollshot…
6. Unable to Zoon in and Out my text messages by pinching my screen.
7. Unable to copy multiple messages from within the same conversation trail
8. When I forward my text messages it does not indicate ‘forwarded from’
9. Has no Screen Recorder and Voice Recorder. Granted they can be downloaded but I don’t want the trouble of going through hundreds of app store reviews to select which one is safe and works well.
10. Photo Edit does not have paint options – I therefore cannot convert to Pencil, Crayon or Watercolor
All the above are based on my 4 years of using Huawei P9 Lite and I therefore have to take time to get used to the new way of navigating the Nokia 7.2. I am catching up though.
Akash mishra, 13 Jan 2020Battery very bad 3500 mah Iphone 6 s is worse!!