Battery is very poor
Sharif, 28 Mar 2020Auto call recording system not found..Yes. Because it has google dialer.
Auto call recording system not found..
Bika , 23 Mar 2020There is a dedicated 48MP mode if you want to shoot in 48MP, but what you'd get is not a real ... moreGreat reviews but battery is poor. Soft ware bad.
There is a dedicated 48MP mode if you want to shoot in 48MP, but what you'd get is not a real 48MP image. Instead of the usual 48MP photo created with the debayering process, the Redmi Note 8 saves a simple upscaled image, and you can tell. There are no benefits whatsoever when shooting in 48MP, and we don't recommend it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 48MP samples - f/1.8, ISO 125, 1/7985s - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 review
Xiaomi redmi 8 is better than realme 5i ??
Anonymous, 09 Mar 2020Cool...I need to get one soonNot suppport 800MHZ 4g in nepal.
Suraj Shakya, 02 Feb 2020I used note 8 from 3 months, its smooth and can handle multiple tasks very nicely. Did not fac... moreCool...I need to get one soon
Id like a redmi note with 6000mAh battery. 4000 is good but not enough for me. Dont let samsung M31 be a loner in battery cap.race
Thishvw slow mo videos?
- TERRIBLE Fingerprint Sensor / Slow or no response (doesn't activate display.
- DANGEROUS: Too easy to activate Bootloader via button shortcuts. Avoid putting your phone in your BACKPOCKETS.
- ABYSMAL SENSORS and WhatsApp performance. Try listening to a voice note in the dark and you'll get a useless phone for the remainder of the note.
- Underwhelming Flash.
- Bad Keyboard sensor on border characters (Q, A, P, Ñ, Backspace, Intro missing some strokes - this however got better with latest MIUI 10 and 11 updates.
- Text selection mechanics are inconsistent between apps (double tap doesn't select a word except on select apps.
- Some Google apps crash consistently on this device and not others, e.g: Keep.
- Can't disable most Xiaomi apps, and even some Google Apps like Movies, Music, Duo, YouTube.
- Lacks a blue light filter on night mode and the greyscale function included almost never works.
- Fast app performance, multitasking.
- The 48mp Camera is its best appeal.
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY:
- I wouldn't do it again
Note: You aren't getting a standard Phone. Many things you are used to in other brands don't work the way you're used to here, like pop-ups and notifications.
Pandara, 10 Jan 2020Pls how is the camera??. Are the pictures really clear?Yes, pictures are so perfect
Jack, 27 Feb 2020Is this phone really big? My current phone has 128 x 64 x 10.6 mm and this has 158.3 x 75.3 x ... moreYes it is big screen
Is this phone really big? My current phone has 128 x 64 x 10.6 mm and this has 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm and my hands are not that big so I'm a bit worried about that
Also this or Mi A3 what would you choose? I've seen couple reviews and most people said MiA3 due to the display, in my country Redmi Note 8 is $170 and Mi A3 $180, 64/4 both its so hard to decide... atleast for me
Grrat phone only missing is call recording format (amr). I wish they will soon update this issue
dwen curan, 10 Jan 2020honestly im not surprise with the camera. specially by the front camera. it sucksPlease put pictures also so that we can understand that in which way u r trying to ask about pictures
D-don, 02 Feb 2020Redmi note 8 has a Snapdragon chipset while Note 8 pro has a mediatek chipset which is a No-No... moresnapdragon cant access 64mp camera. for this reason they used it.
Why is this phone cheaper than other brands of the same features range? It is said that the quality is not upto the required level, and I'm from south asia. Plz give your feedback, couse I'm looking forward to buy one..
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020That media terk chip si as fast as snap dragon 855 Don't exaggerate. The Mediatek G90T in benchmarks is more powerful than Snapdragon 835 but cannot match 845.
In iraq i bought one with 180$ and seems great
Log in I forgot my password Sign up