One Of The Worst Phones I Have Ever Used
Has Lot Of Software Bugs And Issues
Will Never Recommend It To Anyone 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Interesting that no one mentions the tint problem. There is a significant thread on the Oneplus forums and Twitter about this.
Any chance of the reviewer checking on this?
I had the opportunity to test the Oneplus 7 pro and I was amazed by the haptic feedback it looks like an iPhone. Does the Oneplus 7T have the same vibration system?
Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Imagine buying this choppy thing instead of an iphone 11, which has a better camera and still ... moreThe iPhone costs more.
Camera experience is a preference of taste, the OnePlus is pretty good too.
It's left to the build quality on the 2 devices.
Anonymous, 21 Dec 2019And below par 720p screen at that price with weak 18w charging and non existing features on iOS That is just a plain example of how an iOS fanboy behaves. :)
Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Imagine buying this choppy thing instead of an iphone 11, which has a better camera and still ... moreAnd below par 720p screen at that price with weak 18w charging and non existing features on iOS
alfaxavier, 12 Dec 2019How can I customize the One Plus shelf for Google Discover without rooting?Download rootless pixel launcher from playstore and pixel bridge app in its description. You're good to go.
DanishBeacon, 15 Dec 2019OnePlus used to be better. I mean, they removed the headphone jack to get place for bigger b... moreI agree with you, I have used various phones so far and after the last change from Galaxy S10 to oneplus 7 I have to say that all these stories which One Plus is sensational are very exaggerated. I will probably buy the next phone from oppo or LG
Imagine buying this choppy thing instead of an iphone 11, which has a better camera and still works way better for the same money.
Syn, 17 Dec 2019I hate how these reviews always gloss over some of the small things that actually make a big i... moreOnePlus just *reinstated* the "hide notch" thing on OOS 10.0.7. Not that you'd want to (IMO) because that takes away valuable screen real estate.
The camera bump is no worse than on the Huawei Mate 30/Pro and Lumia 1020. Get a case like everyone else is doing right now.
The ambient brightness could perform better, but it is not as broken as you make it out to be.
I've been using a 7T from day one of official availability in my country.
I hate how these reviews always gloss over some of the small things that actually make a big impact in daily usage. I own a 7T and while I love the phone, there r some really annoying things about it. First of all, the ambient light sensor is crap. It's so slow and unreliable, it's almost better to turn it off and adjust it manually and this has been the case since 6T. Proximity sensor is also unreliable, turning itself off mid call which causes accidental presses on screen. The camera hump is so big that if u put it in ur pocket facing ur thigh, it becomes very uncomfortable....
For some reason none of the reviewers ever mention these things, but if u go into the device forums u will find tonnes of people complaining about this.
Oh, and the review here states u can hide the notch. But, that's not true! OnePlus removed the option to hide the notch on all phones with Oxygen OS 10, for no apparent reason...
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019This is a OnePlus. Won't lag even after 3 years, forget one year.Big deal, no flagship in 2019 will lag for the next 3 years.
OnePlus software was a cut above the rest but these days other manufacturers have caught up.
How did this phone get a long term review? This phone came out two months ago. The non-xl pixel 3 has been out for over a year and the pixel 4 has already been reviewed. When is the pixel 3 getting its long term review?
Note7 owner, 13 Dec 2019When did 6 months became long-term? Is this a romantic relationship?Since replacement models began releasing every 12 months
DanishBeacon, 15 Dec 2019OnePlus used to be better.
I mean, they removed the headphone jack to get place for bigger b... moreFrom a Mate 20 Pro to this OnePlus 7T:
Mi 9T Pro vs. OnePlus 7T:
- Headphone Jack vs. No Headphone jack. Yes although it has the some perks of having a headphone jack it also has some cons into it. In my daily life I always go to work and going home from work listening to music, along with some of my daily baggage, it causes some wires tangling through me whenever I travel to and from work which is a hassle for me that is why I have a TWS Tiso i6 with me which is very compatible to me.
- Notch vs. notchless screen. Well this is actually a case to case basis because it depends totally on the user if he/she is used to having a notch or not. I for instance, am used already with having the notch because I have it my Mate 20 Pro (Considering that from M20P it has a very huge notch) but as time goes by, you really cant notice it at all as you use it on a day to day basis. Having the notch from the OP7T which is a huge difference in size between M20P and OP7T, I am really not bothered by it at all and as I use OP7T for 2 weeks now, I barely notice it is there.
- As for battery 4000 vs. 3800. Then that is up to you to decide.
- For the screen. Then I firmly believe that I liked how the OP7T's screen was set up. DCI-P3 100%, HDR10+, 90Hz over nothing on the Mi9TP.
- For chipset, its self-explanatory and it only has slight difference in between those 2.
- For camera, then I don't really mind about it because I often use the camera and I mainly use the phone for gaming.
- OP7T has UFS 3.0 and Dolby Atmos and has really, really, really good audio.
- As for software, I really love now Oxygen OS. I also liked EMUI but when I switched I ain't going back to EMUI.