DanishBeacon, 15 Dec 2019OnePlus used to be better.
I mean, they removed the headphone jack to get place for bigger b... moreFrom a Mate 20 Pro to this OnePlus 7T:
Mi 9T Pro vs. OnePlus 7T:
- Headphone Jack vs. No Headphone jack. Yes although it has the some perks of having a headphone jack it also has some cons into it. In my daily life I always go to work and going home from work listening to music, along with some of my daily baggage, it causes some wires tangling through me whenever I travel to and from work which is a hassle for me that is why I have a TWS Tiso i6 with me which is very compatible to me.
- Notch vs. notchless screen. Well this is actually a case to case basis because it depends totally on the user if he/she is used to having a notch or not. I for instance, am used already with having the notch because I have it my Mate 20 Pro (Considering that from M20P it has a very huge notch) but as time goes by, you really cant notice it at all as you use it on a day to day basis. Having the notch from the OP7T which is a huge difference in size between M20P and OP7T, I am really not bothered by it at all and as I use OP7T for 2 weeks now, I barely notice it is there.
- As for battery 4000 vs. 3800. Then that is up to you to decide.
- For the screen. Then I firmly believe that I liked how the OP7T's screen was set up. DCI-P3 100%, HDR10+, 90Hz over nothing on the Mi9TP.
- For chipset, its self-explanatory and it only has slight difference in between those 2.
- For camera, then I don't really mind about it because I often use the camera and I mainly use the phone for gaming.
- OP7T has UFS 3.0 and Dolby Atmos and has really, really, really good audio.
- As for software, I really love now Oxygen OS. I also liked EMUI but when I switched I ain't going back to EMUI.
OnePlus used to be better.
I mean, they removed the headphone jack to get place for bigger battery and fingerprint reader under the screen... Blah blah blah...
Im typing this on my OnePlus 6. Probably the last OnePlus I will buy... Why?
Well, on 11.11. I bought Mi9t Pro as a gift for my girlfriend. I did not know what to expect but boy, what a surprise.
Xiaomi had packed all the things that you expect on a flagship device, amoled(notchless), fingerprint reader under the screen, SD855, huge 4000mAt battery, 27W charging, the HEADPHONE JACK and all that in the device that feels smaller and lighter than my OnePlus 6.
Even if I was and still am happy with my device, oxygen OS and whole package, I fell like OnePlus "settled" on more of the same and pushing gimmick like Apple instead of giving us some real innovation and progress.
They used to be better.
When did 6 months became long-term? Is this a romantic relationship?
Nice shots of Timisoara ;)
Hip hop king, 12 Dec 2019Specs-wise yes namely k20pro, zenfone 6z, a couple of realmes and renosand vivos but the OnePl... moreAll those realme, redmi, Asus flasghisps provide great user experience. OnePlus was a cut above the rest 3 years back. Now other manufacturers are providing similar experience. The gap is very narrow.
For eg if one plus gets 90/100 for User experience and overall software.
Redmi and Realme might get 85/100 while Asus might get 88/100
r33fd, 12 Dec 2019Gsmarena I have to say something.
Your long term reviews are nowhere near long term!
Thi... moreLong term review should be atleast 1 year old.
Plenty of ppl buy last years flagships at 300 dollars less and have a great user experience and camera.
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2019Tried most of them , for the price nothing comes even close.Which country you from?
In my country the ROG 2 phone smokes everything in its price segment.
OnePlus 7 pro was destroyed even before launch.
Amazing phone in every aspect.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019No one buying this at the price they offer. Better phones out there Tried most of them , for the price nothing comes even close.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019 I have 8:40 sot with this device so its much more from 6 hours Lies
No words about the small bugs/issues? Like, when you turn on nightmode the lock screen lacks nightmode. Only when you unlock the phone the nighmode slowsly fades in again.
Also, even if you use dark mode on this phone, the navigation bar doesnt always stay black. In some apps, like Chrome, its white. Even if the rest of chrome is dark mode enabled.
Pic no. 89: Serotonin molecular structure ;)
Gsmarena I have to say something.
Your long term reviews are nowhere near long term!
This phone is not even 6 months old. Imo that is a minimum of time before you can call a phone older.
Basically you are still rocking a pretty much new model so this review does not bring useful information like:
How the android update experience has been, how is the performance holding up to newer models, how durable the phone has proven to be, how fast the battery life degrades etc.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019 I have 8:40 sot with this device so its much more from 6 hours Seriously ??
Who is the guy wrote this review? truly deserves a prize
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019No one buying this at the price they offer.
Better phones out there Specs-wise yes namely k20pro, zenfone 6z, a couple of realmes and renosand vivos but the OnePlus offers what the others don’t: Best in class software experience.
Plus I don’t know if only me who is feeling this way the brand OnePlus is more appealing to me than Xiaomi Oppo and and the rest
It excels where pixel 4 falls short of expectations
And it does good where pixel 4 excels: the camera
So, bye bye pixel
I know I might be in the minority but I don't find the 7T more appealing. The camera design is awful and I don't like cutouts on my screen. I bought the 7T and sent it back the second day as I just didn't like it. I then went and bought the 7 Pro, to begin with, I thought I am not going to like the curved screen but to be honest I don't even notice it. As a woman, I thought this phone is going to be massive and it does not feel that way, yea sure a smaller screen would have been cool. It's the first phone in a number of years where I have to take the lid of the box and thought wow. And yes I get that this is not how most people feel
Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Been using this phone daily since I received it a few days after launch. I've fallen completel... moreFYI, its best to try to keep a battery ~80%, no lower than ~30%, and full charge it once in a while (not overnight).
That will make it last a little extra time (not really noticeable each charge, but overall life span of the battery)