Future Leader, 01 Mar 2020I was not talking about only Asian companies.. I'm talking about whole Samsung.. And it's Alib... moreAlright got your point. But snapdragon, Apple A Soc and Kirin Soc all fabricate by TSMC not Samsung.
Not true, hole in the screen was actually not Apple. And everyone has moved to noise cancelling bluetooth speakers. Are your really pointing out the headphone jack? I will be thinking about you in 5 years time when you're the last remaining person still using a headphone jack.
Why so long review?
Actually it must be like this:
No headphone jack and yes you need to buy original samsung splitter cable, extreme expensive price, hole on screen as usual iphone copy.
Not worth to buy.
"We've been continually trying to not shoot Quad Bayers in their native resolution for anything but proving that they're not meant to be used that way. While they will, in very particular circumstances, capture more detail when shot at the nominal resolution, that is neither guaranteed nor is it to be expected of them."
Read the press articles from Sony and Samsung. Both advertise the higher resolution whereas HDR is rarely mentioned, so it is meant to be used that way. Huawei uses its 40 megapixel sensor to get a slightly better quality at 50mm. Though yes, Quad Bayer sensors capture much less detail than Bayer sensors. Depending on the scene, the resolution might be more comparable to 1/3 or 1/2 of the resolution of a Bayer sensor and also produces artifacts. For high resolution images an additional traditional Bayer sensor would be a better choice.
Furthermore "pixel binning" and HDR are two completely different things. When they talk about pixel binning, they read out 9 pixels (with the same exposure) together on a hardware level and reduce read noise this way. When it comes to HDR with different exposures within a pixel group, it might be not possible to read out all 9 pixels together as one needs different exposures simultaneously. So then read noise might not be reduced that much, but this doesn't matter as the longer exposure reduces the relative contribution of read noise. The 2.4 micrometer pixel size is not related to the HDR mode.
Furthermore it's not clear whether and when smartphone companies use this HDR technique and whether it works well.
Future Leader, 01 Mar 2020So I've to waste my time for this man again.. Well let educate him..
1. Exynos not only bei... moreExynos does have supposedly powerful CPU performance, but poor architecture and drivers etc. ruins it. You should read Anandtech's assessment about Exynos 9810. They put poor drivers and old architecture for the chipset, which makes it prone to throttling. QC and Apple's chip design (not sure about HiSilicon's) improved somewhat recently. Go read that article.
If you want to benchmark, don't use benchmark tools such as Antutu, as they tend to fake up things and some phones intentionally cheat. Try playing demanding mobile games such as PUBG and COD Mobile, Fortnite, or GRID Autosport. Crank S20 Exynos's settings at highest available settings. Compare it with its rival phones. Test throttling, frame rate, etc. Then you can also compare with undemanding games such as Armed Heist or Pixel Gun 3D.
Just stop defending Shamesung as they are now cheat more than Apple in terms of marketing strategy. They even fired their custom-core department. Samsung S10/Note 10 sales have plumetted anyway.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2020https://www.androidheadlines.com/2019/12/tsmc-dethrones-samsung-as-asias-most-valuable-company... moreI was not talking about only Asian companies.. I'm talking about whole Samsung.. And it's Alibaba who is the most valuable company now inside Asia only.. TSMC comes 2nd..
audio test? where are they?
why thouse leave of,for reason or what, looks it have lausy audio.
anyway, looks clear that its not value of 1499€ what its cost here, matter fact S10 is better.
i hate thouse useless 'new' rend options like 120hx ascreen and face/isir regonition, they are so useless and only keep price high.
come on, lets make sure all phone maker that we dont need thouse.
i plan very seriously order that ultra phone but no way, i pass it for sure.
keeping my note 9 still,let wait another ones.
samsung lessen customer!
Future Leader, 01 Mar 2020So I've to waste my time for this man again.. Well let educate him..
1. Exynos not only bei... morehttps://www.androidheadlines.com/2019/12/tsmc-dethrones-samsung-as-asias-most-valuable-company.html
He’s right about TSMC
Mediocre battery life. Very disappointing overall. To much hype and too little substance.
Who knows, 01 Mar 2020Loool! Check out again or check up your eyes..I checked S20s specs over here they didn’t mentioned 240hz only OLED 2x unlike Xiamio mi10 pro gsmarena mentioned that 180hz touch sensing! Why not S20#?
higher, 01 Mar 2020Sorry mate but you're still ignorant looking at this nonsense post.
1. Exynos is only used ... moreSo I've to waste my time for this man again.. Well let educate him..
1. Exynos not only being used in Samsung but also in other bands like Meizu, Vivo, Motorola etc.. ignorance detection: 1st time
2. Qualcomm is working on their custom and semi custom CPUs since years! Specifically from 2012.. In 2015 they introduced their latest gen 64 bit cpu series Kryo which they're still using and developing.. Like their all last flagship processors have used Kryo cpus..
Ignorance detection: 2nd time
3. Don't talk about anything which you don't know. Exynos M cpus shows better scores because they are powerful for single core performance.. And powerful CPU doesn't mean faster always.. It highly depends on inner software optimization through machine language..
4. Let you educate again.. For ARM cpus, transistors need to be narrower to increase efficiency and decrease latency.. This kind of cpus are not intend for make to handle more power and voltage. That's why these need short distance to overcome the transition latency..
Wide path can be beneficial in X86 architecture mostly..
5. I think you didn't even know what you've said.. Because your words literally meant that.. only Exynos did use A-55 cores for efficiency not SD865,, they use their own semi custom cores named kryo 585 silver based on A55 architecture. And Cortex A55 is roughly 3 years old.. because it was used first time in the end of 2017 or early 2018.. Learn to count. And efficiency cores in A13 bionic are underclocked.. So that doesn't refers anything about performance but efficiency thus A13 bionic is so efficient by help of light iOS and easy optimization.. I don't to check anyone infos although Anandtech is good XD..
6. And my phrase ie. 6 efficiency core was for common uses.. As the tri cluster introduced to make SoCs more efficient.. In Sd 865, there only one ultimate performance cpu (kryo 585 gold) has been used, and 3 low powered performance cores which is also for efficiency and 4 efficiency cores (Kryo 585 silver). Same with new Exynos and Kirin HiSilicon SoCs..
7. Go to a doctor
8. Whatever their opening source is Samsung had a very strong place in R&D of microprocessor of their custom CPUs.. Neither ARM Cortex nor Samsung Mongoose or Qualcomm Kryo are sucked. What do suck is OEMs optimization. And which site did the test of individual cpu core? XD
And where did you get the information of Samsung's flagship sales? In dream? Hence they are shipped most smartphones in 2019. They obviously did less profit than 2018 but didn't lost billion like you get your infos from your empty head.. Then I'm asking you again why Samsung will access of using their custom cores? Get some knowledge man.. And in microprocessor manufacturing Intel placed top from 2019 as it was Samsung till 2018. Although both sold over 70 billion dollars products.. TSMC placed in 3 and sold almost half than both.. Get your facts right again.. Even Samsung is not a company of Asia only, they've plant and stakes in different continents.. And their market capitalism is now 301 billion dollar which placed them at world top 18, where they were at 28 in last year.. What you were saying, lost billion right? XDD
9. ISA has to license by ARM not Apple. Which full form is instruction set architecture.. It's phrase of group of ARM license holder. Nothing exclusive.
10. As I said I don't need listen anyone because I do study these by myself.. All news by Anandtech or Garry explain are just prediction.. Nothing is practical by now.. As Adreno 640 was better than Mali G-77 MP12 in every category and their successors have similar over performances so it's impossible to Mali to catch Adreno by now.. Even their performance on papers also said the same ie. 144 hz capability vs 120 hz capability..
And talking about Apple's SoC it's a different thing, as Benchmark spaces obviously varies on system to system. Either performance. So the level isn't that much different as well.. Even looking at the benchmark, SD865 and A13 bionic doesn't have that much difference in GPU performance. Even sd 865 is more capable in term of handling multimedia and display.. So the practicality is a different case..
I forgot to count your ignorance tho.. That might be 9 or 10 times for sure, jokes apart :p .. Although cheers.
where is audio test?? its important also, why it drop out?
get it back.
phone looks overprice.
i dont get it where you need 120hz screen except support energy company and battery companies!!
its very expesive make and offer so little for real life. get it off!
looks ukltra its not phone,no.
samsung, make phone withour front camera, 60hz screen, good front finget print sensor,very good 12mb back camera, (its enough!), IR sensor, 6000mah battery and wireless charger
if front camera must put it, make it pop up,but i say NO front camera.
im sure price go under 600$
million will be selling
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2020Studio shots are taken in controlled conditions, which means all phones are taking photos unde... moreStudio lighting can emulate different conditions and the conditions are under total control of the user unlike outdoors (extremely useful for testing specifics).
You can't rely solely on outdoor samples.
Robert the Tech Boss, 01 Mar 2020Who told you? You surely didn't watch all reviews. Almost everybody mentioned it.GSM and phone arena the verge didn’t even mentioned I’ve even check with Samsung customer services they doesn’t know they only saying screen refresh rate 120hz?!