Girish, 15 Nov 2020Is camera good r bad in both sides front and backIt is decent both sides.
Have been using this phone for 6 months now.
Chandu, 20 Sep 2020Sir iqoo 3 8+128 5G r not please respond sir8gb or ram don not support 5G
Chandu, 20 Sep 2020Sir iqoo 3 8+128 5G r not please respond sirOnly 12/256 has 5g
Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Confirmed by Iqoo for 2 major version upgrades 11,12 and 3 years of security updatesSir iqoo 3 8+128 5G r not please respond sir
H.P. Lovecraft, 22 Jun 2020so far we only know it will get 11, but as it is the top model it may get 12 tooConfirmed by Iqoo for 2 major version upgrades 11,12 and 3 years of security updates
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2020how many android update provide by iqoo in iqoo 3 modelso far we only know it will get 11, but as it is the top model it may get 12 too
H.P. Lovecraft, 06 May 2020IQOO says there will be an official android 11 update and security/software support for 3 years.how many android update provide by iqoo in iqoo 3 model
HDR is not listed in Netflix iqoo3, also I have issues like in mobile data only standard definition videos playing in Netflix and Amazon prime, but when I connect to WiFi it changes to full HD. So is there any way to enable hdr content in Netflix for Iqoo3 ?
IQOO says there will be an official android 11 update and security/software support for 3 years.
Samath N8 808 owner, 06 May 2020Granted this could be one reason. I've definitely heard about this before in comments.. But... moreI agree. Problem is not many care about audio quality. They just want sound out from their headphones.
RishiGuru, 04 May 2020There were good reasons as of why GsmArena have removed the audio jack objective tests:
1) ... moreGranted this could be one reason. I've definitely heard about this before in comments..
But even their existing test, I found was a somewhat acceptable index of the phone's audio capability. For example, Redmi Note 2 was an audio disaster, their review said, and the actual results were actually so. Redmi 2 was shown as good, and it really was.
In this case however, I would recommend them to invest in the equipment. Its a long term investment.
Samath N8 808 owner, 24 Apr 2020@GSMArena staff: Requesting audio quality (3.5mm) test for this phone... Please?There were good reasons as of why GsmArena have removed the audio jack objective tests:
1) They were using a now obsolete audio analyser, the M-Audio Fast Track Pro.
2) The tests results was vastly different and offtrack from measurements taken by high quality audio forums. Just check for LG G7 audio review in audiosciencereview.com.
3) They never posted details about voltage output & SINAD, the two most important parameters. Maybe they do not have audio gear to perform those.
4) I believe they did not want to invest anymore in expensive proper audio measurement tools. Or it can be they do not have capable person to perform the test.
5) I have seen properly technically adept audio guys mocks GSMArena audio tests.
6) In these circumstances it is for the best interest of all to put off the test rather than misguide people.
7) These are the very reasons as of why I think GsmArena team is silent.