IQOO says there will be an official android 11 update and security/software support for 3 years.
Samath N8 808 owner, 06 May 2020Granted this could be one reason. I've definitely heard about this before in comments.. But... moreI agree. Problem is not many care about audio quality. They just want sound out from their headphones.
RishiGuru, 04 May 2020There were good reasons as of why GsmArena have removed the audio jack objective tests:
1) ... moreGranted this could be one reason. I've definitely heard about this before in comments..
But even their existing test, I found was a somewhat acceptable index of the phone's audio capability. For example, Redmi Note 2 was an audio disaster, their review said, and the actual results were actually so. Redmi 2 was shown as good, and it really was.
In this case however, I would recommend them to invest in the equipment. Its a long term investment.
Samath N8 808 owner, 24 Apr 2020@GSMArena staff: Requesting audio quality (3.5mm) test for this phone... Please?There were good reasons as of why GsmArena have removed the audio jack objective tests:
1) They were using a now obsolete audio analyser, the M-Audio Fast Track Pro.
2) The tests results was vastly different and offtrack from measurements taken by high quality audio forums. Just check for LG G7 audio review in audiosciencereview.com.
3) They never posted details about voltage output & SINAD, the two most important parameters. Maybe they do not have audio gear to perform those.
4) I believe they did not want to invest anymore in expensive proper audio measurement tools. Or it can be they do not have capable person to perform the test.
5) I have seen properly technically adept audio guys mocks GSMArena audio tests.
6) In these circumstances it is for the best interest of all to put off the test rather than misguide people.
7) These are the very reasons as of why I think GsmArena team is silent.
Some manufacturers removed 3.5 mm jack.....i started to look somewhere else....
Now Gsma removed audio review section... So i have to look somewhere else...who does proper audio review of phones...
Model Old Pricing New Pricing
8GB + 128GB (4G) ₹38,990 ₹34,990
8GB + 256GB (4G) ₹41,990 ₹37,990
12GB + 256GB (5G) ₹46,990 ₹44,990
iQOO 3 price slashed by up to ₹4,000 in India
The 8GB+256GB version is looking good with the new price. I hope Redmi K30 Pro launches in India soon, so we can compare these phones and their prices.
Barbara2222, 24 Apr 2020Total six cameras? Wheere is de sixth? 5 camera dude PR talk -> optical finger print sensor.
@GSMArena staff: Requesting audio quality (3.5mm) test for this phone... Please?
GsmArena should bring back the audio testing since there are plenty of good phones that come with proper wired 3.5 mm input as well as great DAC
That camera module is messed up but damn that punch hole is really tiny
Anonymous, 24 Apr 2020Forgot to mention that magnificent 32 Akashi Kasei 32bit DAC in headphone output?Are you sure that's the chip they used? That's just crazy good value then because it also comes with NFC. But they haven't advertised for some reason and it doesn't say in their specs. Their promo material does say they use a discrete dac though.
Surprisingly good score.
It beat Samsung S20 Ultra flagship, which got 4.0 score in GSmarena review.
Good job IQOO
Forgot to mention that magnificent 32 Akashi Kasei 32bit DAC in headphone output?