Can you help me decide what to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s or Poco X3 Nfc? high refresh rate doesn't really matter to me and i dislike overheating.
I'm using a Redmi note 9s I'm so sick of it I have reset but it keeps loosing signal I'm so irritated I have done everything I could can you please assist or must I take the phone back because I only have it for 3 months.
Taikutsu, 25 Oct 2020My redmi note 9s has only 48gb it must be 64gb not 48gb. Does anyone has the same issue as mine?the other 16 GB is comsumed by the system apps! 😃
Taikutsu, 25 Oct 2020My redmi note 9s has only 48gb it must be 64gb not 48gb. Does anyone has the same issue as mine?Hie Taikutsu, the other memory will be taken up by System Applications and operating system. So it is a 64 GB but you can only make use of the 48gb which is free. Enjoy your Note ,9s
My redmi note 9s has only 48gb it must be 64gb not 48gb. Does anyone has the same issue as mine?
Mano, 22 Aug 2020Redmi note 9s vs Samsung a50 vs poco m2 pro. Which is better? Samsung a 50 is better
FK, 08 Sep 2020Some issues i have noticed in Redmi note 9s so far. I have been using it for past 3 months now... moreMe too having the same problem. Not able to talk voice not clear.. Sometimes hangs.
Guys please help me out my redmi note 9s doesnt fast charge anymore i plug if overnight and still on 60 to 70 percent and i use original charger brick and cable , and after i unplug it drains really fast like 6 or 5 hours screen on time what is happening with xiaomi always problem i had note 7 before and had some annoying issues too please help me i really liked this phone at first but now it became frustrating
DBlazingJ, 01 Aug 2020I have the Redmi Note 9s and it's superb imo, I think you should go for itI am getting a xiaomi Redmi note 9s unlocked will it work on Tmobile net work?
Some issues i have noticed in Redmi note 9s so far. I have been using it for past 3 months now.
1) Sometime when i make a call or recieve a call, i cannot hear a person unless i turn the speaker on. Restarting the phone fixes the problem.
2) Sometimes i stop hearing sounds in my earphones when connected to my phone. I can see the symbol that tells that the earphones are connected but i stop hearing the sound. Initially, i thought it must be my earphone's issue but whenever that happened, i tried using multiple (already functional) earphones and same issue occured. Only restarting the cellphone fixed the issue.
3) Once i faced an issue while playing videos from my gallery on my phone. The video ran for 2 seconds and then the screen went black. Again restarting the phone only fixed the issue. Never faced the same issue again though.
4) Alot of time when i am on a call and my cheek is touching the screen, the mute button gets pressed and i don't even realise it until i am told that i am inaudible. Never experienced that so far in any other phones.
5) Camera quality is good as long as you don't zoom in. Even 2x zoom gives out bad quality videos and pictures.
Has any body seen similar issues so far?
Jaystar, 05 Sep 2020Between Redmi note 9s and Mi note 10 lite, which one is averagely okay to buy.Well, the note 10 lite has a snapdragon 730g, while the note 9s has a 720g. That's the only noticeable change. If you search, the 730g and 720g haven't got a lot of differences, so I'd say you get the note 9s cause its cheaper
Jollyparty, 29 Aug 2020can someone tell me does this phone do 4G+ and Volte?Even my Redmi Note 4X support VoLTE and 4G+, and it's from 2017, so of course this phone does support that
Between Redmi note 9s and Mi note 10 lite, which one is averagely okay to buy.