Anonymous, 07 Oct 2020Not true!
Super AMOLED panel with normal 60hz is deal to me.
btw, how could the mono speaker... morePlenty of times the stereo speaker is worse than single speaker. My LG V50 stereo speaker is worse than my Poco F2 Pro mono speaker.
To quote the review above from GSMarena:
"As for the quality - it's not so good. When compared to Realme 6 Pro - the 7 Pro lacks in bass big time and the output sounds, well, shallow. The high tones are well presented on the 7 Pro, better than on the 6 Pro, but still - the previous model offers richer audio with its single speaker."
I bought this device a week back after using a Samsung A50 for 1.5 years. My views:
- Battery optimization is much better in Realme as the battery. The battery drop% is at less speed compared to Samsung in the case of a moderate usages
- 65 Watt charger is a blessing. While Samsung is still giving a 15 W charger on F41 containing a 6000 mAh battery here this device saves my time (0% - 100%) in 32 mins flat
- Camera is good too, could have been better
- One area where I still feel Samsung lead is its Super Amoled screen. The color and black distribution on a Samsung screen are much better.
- Regular updates is the area where Realme is slowing to become a leader. I have seen all of its devices get updates in the first to the second week of a month and they keep upgrading the software and adding features.
- Speakers are pros and cons too, the device has a dual speaker which is loud enough in case you do not want to use an earphone. Trust me they are so loud that you will never listen to them at full volume. However, the back panel takes the sound vibrations in case of spearkers being played in full volume
- Google messaging and dialer has made the device snappier and fast. Seems its also reduced the load on CPU and overall RAM usages
Tried both. Friend of mine is manager at phoneshop. I decided to buy samsung m51. They are both good. Did not notice much difference.only battery life. I expected the fast charging of the m51 to be slow. But iwas surprised. Also fast. Durability I expect the samsung to be better. I hope so.
I don't really understand why people want higher refresh display. It's not like they eyes can tell between low and high. It's just the smoothness of scrolling or movements. And why you people want big and bulky phone with screen size more than 6.4 inch that even doesn't fit well in your stupid pants pocket?! 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️ Those people who like big screen size phone should get those early mobile phone that are big as bricks or just go with a tablet. Gosh 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
Realme 7 pro is my choice.
I Was waiting for a phone that is easy to handle, weighs less then 190g, Has stereo speakers, good battery, lots of RAM and reliable CPU.
Ofcourse something could be done better for a highier price, for example Mediatek Dimensity 1000 and 90HZ display.
But Snapdragon 720/730 are quite good CPU and i lived without high refresh screen like.... Forever and always, so nothing to miss about.
Hoping to be better everyday phone then current Z6 lite, which is great in size, and little lacking in other aspects
Anonymous, 07 Oct 2020If overrated means an amazing OS , great component and build quality, updates for 3 years and ... moreSo you say these cheapo Realmes are so much better than cheapo Xiaomis? I don't see much difference and heard about bloated SW. Take it as the question.
Well the new X7 they seem to be something more attractive.
Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020Sir when will realme 8 pro launch in IndiaMost probably in march.
Anonymous, 07 Oct 2020Stereo speaker.. Super AMOLED panel.. 65w Super dart charger a bit better battery performan... more7 pro is projected as an upgrade, not an iteration over 6 pro. Hence 6 pro makes sense.
Kukaryamba, 07 Oct 2020Who said AMOLED is good?Well 70% of the people on twitter voted for 60hz amoled over 90hz lcd, and as high as 50K people participated ,i think.
I'm just saying.
Bodygard, 07 Oct 2020Buy the Poco X3, has a lot of better features and it's cheaper. It's almost half the... moreXiaomi phones are good fir few days. After 6 months it starts lagging. I am using poco x2 but I was forced to reset bcz of slow performance. But the realne 2 pro I own before was better in terms of experience. I didn't reset single time in 1.5 years (I lost the phone). Realme pro phones are now getting bad.
Unfortunately this article had really bad grammar so I gave up reading it after the first two sections. Is there no editorial proof reading before publication?