The phone costs INR 4200, Concerns are : When the phone is kept in On Table Top Speaker Wents are Closed out there by Ring Tone and FM Speaker phone sounds sucks out. [ Shame for Enclosure design from Nokia ] I am Motorola hand set user so This hand set is not up to the mark from Nokia for audible sound.
2. Instead of Providing Micro USB and 2.0mm power charger Sockets They might have used Mini USB with Single Cable interface , Note When I use this to transfer files from PC USB interface Data cable I have to really worry about the data cable used by this unit.
3. Voice dial works only with Headset plugged in Which is shame int he Design.
4. I have to further Experiment with Blue tooth head set I feel which Naturally drains out battery power.
5. Camera quality has noise in the picture any how I am not so keen about cameras in the mobile phone , But For emergencey use like Road accidnets and when you park your vehicle in Road side you can take a photo short before you leave for which any VGA camera is more than enough to capture picture in Day light conditions only.
6. For 3G connectivity I have purchased the phone yet let me get back once I pick my 3G SIM card from service provider.
7. Also I advice phone companies should provide OVI and PC Suite Nokia appliciations also in Linux Platform also.
In simple way the phone is just a compormise phone with Basic Finish, Think and buy In india we donot have Money Back garuntee to return the product back as un-satisfied customer. There in I have to compromise myself and use this handset which I have to accept to adapat myself with this Nokia 2730C Hand set.
So I rate this phone as just a compromise phone. Nokia has pushed one more handset Just putting 3G handset in Indian Sales market for which I have become "Bakra" in Indian Slang.
I would like to see more review for this mobile cause i can't compare with the price limit.................
No comparison with nokia 5130. Did explain about 3G. can we make video call or just for browsing it support 3G?
SteFan, 04 Feb 2010Review is very poor and short. I expected something more.True, I consider it to be a steady phone for the user who needs no fancy add-ons, like me.
"This handsets seems the right thing to get us to try out a new format of reviews – crisp and short, all on one page."
(throws copy back at hack)So what happened to that idea then?
And the typo, sheesh.
Wow this is the shortest review I have ever seen from you guys. What I think you should have included in the review are the similarly-priced phones one looking at the 2730 might be interested in as well.
I think the readers need to know that (and that's one of the things I like most about your reviews).
On that note, I think that the Nokia Xpressmusic 5130 is similarly priced but is a much better proposition.