If you live in Hong Kong - as I do - you will find that Nokia can no longer supply keyboards on smartphones without chinese characters. This makes each key very crowded and is the reason why I'm quitting Nokia after 10 years +
looks nice. Just hope that its not as horrible as the New Nokia E Series. E71 and below still better than the latest range.
I read whole review. I think gsmarena has highlight more negative point to Aspen which hides the positive point of aspen. I think the Aspen is good phone with balance of both world.
I am agree with GSMarena on following points.....
1. Fairly customized but inconsistent UI
2. No secondary video-call camera
3. Poor still imaging and video, no flash
4. Basic Audio player (Not expected from SE)
5. 3.2 mp camera (At least it will be come with auto focus)
6. Win Pro 6.5.3 os while winMo 7 is on its way.
I am not agree with GSMarena on following points...
1. Small Screen (Even E71 has smaller screen than Aspen)
2. Not a Good looking phone (I think its a great looking phone in shape and has minimal chrome effect.White color is awesome. I saw some phones (in india) with stainless steel effect on body has rubbed their finish.)
3. Vedio at 15 FPS. (Most of this type of phone has 15 fps recording form competition)
4. I would expect some more in depth review on flash supported web browsing from gsmarena.
As Customer i would like to see 3.2 mp camera with flash and auto focusing, a better os ( if possible winMo 7 of Aneroid based)
Thank you, but my SE P1i with UIQ and BlackBerry Connect is still better as ASPEN with WM 6.5!!!
Anonymous, 13 Jul 2010uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy still love my 2º mobile phone (1st- iphone) Huawei G6... moreWOW! You can really compare that with the Aspen! Because it's so great!! You're phone can do everything indeed! Oh wait... Not...
uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy still love my 2º mobile phone (1st- iphone) Huawei G6600 (59€) simple and chic.
Very ugly, and the old winmo. Blackberry has much better business phone.
it's real business fone..........not like......fool making nokia..for just different names
IT'S REALLY A QLITY FONE.......
I LOVE THAT
I guess the is still a nich market for this kind of phone, but is has to be priced correctly.
I think gsmarena did a negative review of aspen which will certainly confuse the potential buyers.
its a great phone...
Mario , 11 Jul 2010Sony Ericsson is a Copy Cat of Nokia E72 and etc. And "Nokia E72 and etc" is a copy cat of...?
Gautam, 10 Jul 2010The whole thing come across the price. If aspen priced properly and around e71 range, then it ... moreI don't agree with you it should be priced below E71 to succeed in India. This phone has too late in our markets.
i read the whole review, who ever wrote the script is amazing, the way he played with the words is extraordinary work. nice review, lets hope the same ofr the phone aswell.
The whole thing come across the price. If aspen priced properly and around e71 range, then it will be a hit like x10 mini. Otherwise if priced higher, then it will be worthless...
Rather aspen hardware and android software with high res screen is most welcome thing....
mnm, 09 Jul 2010how could u miss a camera led flash????? the screen should have been a lil bigger...no good..... moreYeah, it's a small screen, you and many other already made that point. But why you keep saying that following by "E71/E72 is much better" when the screen is no bigger than the one on Aspen...?
wow...its great phone,i think it should b my next cell...much much better then e7 ...