k@rn, 15 Jun 2011does samsung galaxy ace get hanged??????No it doese not get hanged.Cause it has powerfull 800mhz processor and ofcourse it's a android phone..so it's pretty well
Ricky, 05 May 2011Does the touchscreen of ACE hangs at high temperature (above 35 degrees)? My Samsung Jet hangs... moreNope sir!as high as 41 here in Tuguegarao,Phils and 16*c in Baguio,he doesn't hang you,i myself proved it..unless your Ace has factory defect:-)
I also have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. I've been using it for a month and everything is okay so far. But then 2 days ago, I lost the signal of my phone. I'm using a globe sim. I tried using other phones but it has a complete signal. How come when I put it back in my samsung phone it says: "NO SERVICE". So what I did was I went to a Samsung Service Center and they also tried inserting a globe sim and saw that it was working. Then I bought a new sim and tried. But still No service. I don't know what to do with this phone. I did not drop it or anything but now I can't use it. Please help.
I have an constant problem with reading my messages on my android phone (samsung galaxy s5830) I click on the messages and it just said Cannot get mailbox content please try later[null]..
Please help me,
Please tell me what about the headPhone??Does the mobile have it???
for those who cant change the ringtone try to download the application from android market ( tone picker )
this works!!! enjoy setting your favorite tones in your phone..
last day i bought a galaxy ace but i dont know whether i can do video calling or not.please anyone can tell me the answer
Anonymous, 19 May 2011Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is good featured mobile for the money we pay. Absolutely we expect th... moreI am the one who posted the issue, I submitted a complaint through the email ID and i got a mail to reach the nearest service center with the address in Chennai, Tambaram Sanatorium branch. But the technician in service center claimed to be a software problem and only solution is reinstalling software.
In the mean time i got a upgrade from PDA:KA7/PHONE:KA7/CSC:KA7 TO PDA:KC1/PHONE:KC1/CSC:KC1.
Even after this update i face all issues. In particular mobile is often without tower,. The network problem has headed. Per day i got to switch off my mobile at-least thrice for this issue.
This Saturday i will be reinstalling or flashing my mobile in the service center, And update you people with the status whether this mobile is worth.
i like the ace its great it has for now on no problems even the battery is during long i can go out for a whole day more then my old phone 20 mins battery was broken by that one (-= i only don't now what those 2 weird looking ( i think its a cammera ) things at the front next to the speaker
AceVergel, 09 May 2011can anyone help me how to setup the gprs settings for Globe i'm from philippines, i can't use ... moreHi.please go to settings - wireless and networks - Use packet data and click for network operators. I tried it for globe prepaid and it works well. Thanks
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is good featured mobile for the money we pay. Absolutely we expect the phone to function with the expected features. No idea why would such reputated company release this with 6 major unresolved bugs.
It would remain the best gadget of the year 2011 for mobile worth around 16k If u people could resolve these issues. I am totally frustrated, because mobile is to keep in touch and i found my mobile without tower until i noticed.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 was bought 2 months ago. Some high priority functionality crashes are associated with this.
1. while ur listening to FM, if u get call for multiple times. at one stage your FM will get disabled. Even on opening FM radio application, the command is switch on the radio. where as there is no such option – Only solution is to shut down your mobile and switch on again
2. FM is unresponsive when you plug in the earphone, the earphone is detected and you can listen songs in gallery but you cannot listen FM – This is an intermittent issue
3.WiFi Error – While you use your mobile if u completely lose your wifi tower and get it back the mobile gets an wifi error. ther condition is multiple times if ur wifi tower varies(weak signal). Even onswitching off and switching on the Wifi, the error message is "WiFi error" – Only solution is Switch off ur Mobile and switch on Again.
4. Network problem – If ur mobile network is weak, Your network becomes unavailable, But it has to get back the network once it reaches the strong network, Unfortunately your mobile will remain in no tower without your knowledge till u find it. Even in finding the available network and selecting it, the command is Unable to register to the network. - Only solution is Switch off ur Mobile and switch on Again.
5. Unable to call or Message – On swiping through right in contacts for call or swiping through left for message. The color is just retained and it never makes a call or message. this issue happens when u switch on your Mobile. Possibiliy you have to wait for 10 minutes or if still problem exist then - Only solution is Switch off ur Mobile and switch on Again.
6. Hanging – So far my mobile hanged for about 20 times within 2 months. The buttons and the touch screen becomes unresponsive. You cannot even shut down it properly but hod the power button for long time and switch off.
Minor Issue – 1 Performance Issue – Mobile is very slow on playing angry birds, it is not initially slow, when u play for more than an hour it gets stucked very often. No video player icon in the available default icons.
2. Heat – phone gets heated up a lot while charging and while running applications.
AceVergel, 09 May 2011can anyone help me how to setup the gprs settings for Globe i'm from philippines, i can't use ... moreI'm a Globe user and a prepaid user too, I went to their Globe service center to have them configure it (along with MMS settings) and after awhile the service guy said he will manually activate it and should be fine a couple of hours later.
Later on my MMS settings were good but still no Internet. boo! I'll go back again soon when I have the time
Well the review has a lot of gaps... i read the review and went ahead and bought the samsung galaxy ace... and when i install fring etc they say video calls are not supported on this device.What good is the fast processor if video calls can't be made at least using the back camera..note ther's no front camera.this is a big disadavantage missed in the review.
I think there's a mistake with the tech specs...
I was planning on buying the Ace, so it'll help me naviate, while I travel with the GPS..
But there's a mistake with the tech-specs on gsmarena.
there happens to be only A-GPS, am I right?...
Can anyone confirm if we can just download a player from the Android market to replace the mediocre player in Ace?
And someone mentioned video recording upgraded to VGA from QVGA with Gingerbread.
Who can confirm these two matters?
Thanks alot, guys.
I bought the Ace last month and I hv a problem of losing the 3G when I change the SIM card. Can somebody pls adv me on ths? Hw could I retrieve the 3G again...