Just bought the HTC Wildfire S and cost S$300 in Singapore. Am impressed by the shape & form factor. The speed and the screen of the phone looks decent enough.
Is this phone has durability???
I mean to ask whether it will last for a long time if used effeciently?????
My over all review about the htc wildfire s. I have been using the phone for 3 months.
1. Touch is excellent, if you play games.
2. Music output is at par with Sony(have been using sony Mobile for 6 years).
3. I love the camera, just install the flashlight app & you can use the flash when you are stuck in darkness.
4. I like the design, a definite improvement over htc wildfire.
1. Biggest pain area is the battery, without android battery saver apps, the phone will start & need a charge in 8 hours.
2. Touch is very sensitive, if you are a text message user, will frustrate you.
3. When use the phone on wifi, internet, bluetooth just watch your battery go kapput.
My overall review about the phone is that if you can handle any kind of phone with care then go for this phone, otherwise please look elsewhere or you willll repent.
Does anyone know how to root this handset as of yet without using xtc clip.
I love this mobile. Been using a Nokia N97, been a total die hard Nokia fan and the N97 made me loose all my faith to Nokia.
Android is the way forward........
AnonD-10370, 08 Jun 2011i am planning to buy a fone in 12- 14k range
which is better...htc wildfire s or nokia c6-01 ... moredony take htc...good at tech but worst wid batry backup...
my sugsn is to go fr samsung ace...
hello...!! i want to buy this phone ..if any one using this phone plz tell me sumthing abt phone .. how it was ..!! plz reply asap ...!!!
plz tell me how to manage the internal memory of wildfire s.......as it is filled with lot of unwanted apps..
zte blade cost 3 times less and have better perf....
dont belive me???...i dont care, it s ur money.
htc s very good phone,pls download juicedefender for battery back up-it will increase battery back up also delete application data in setting manually once in a month it will be better for internal memory...........