My Review - Completely satisfying phone for me. Using from month now everything goes smoothly. 1ghz processor = playable hd games, smoother browsing. Batt is average but m like always online on WiFi. Good camera, good audio.. Good multimedia phone. Supports 720p on youtube. Headphone are not up to the mark(no in-ear). I got the hdmi cable. Bought from India.
i have the white one of this unit...
it works perfectly fine and i love it.
a best buy mid-range smartphone packed with really cool features...
Microsoft offers free phones http://techworldtimes.com/microsoft-offers-free-phones-training-webos-devs
i have a HDMI cable with the package but no screen protector in the unit... its my 4days form having this unit now.. the camera was good and the video capturing is not like others when it comes of shaky hands. but the only thing is, it's battery heats faster..
DC, 20 Dec 2011Just 2 doubts regarding the review.
1. How come gsmarena got a red neo v when sony ericsson... moreHey DC!
So you got a HDMI cable with yours and a screen protector? I didnt get them, i suppose it depends in what market. My phone was imported from Hong Kong so just the standard package as gsm's review.
How you finding the HDMI? Its a cool little feature and i have been playing games on it.
Shiny plastic covers? Are we still in 80's. It looks cheap and toyish! What a mistake SE!
Awesome phone,great battery life, almost 2 days,my old phone LG OB battery lasted only a day,Great camera,and brilliant speaker, And also got the HDMI cable & screen guard in box. And not a single Hang in 1 month
This review proves that dnt buy phone by seing gsmarena review but buy by ur sense missing common.
Many time specs are also not clear enough simply go to manufacture site and see the products.
1. Dont compare a middle-positioned Android smart phone with a dual core! That's unprofessional.
2. Who said Xperia Neo is discontinued? What you are saying was true 4 months back, but not now. SE is still selling Xperia Neo!
3. Your test are not accurate! I got my Neo and it has the loudest loud-speaker I ever found on a smart phone. It is even louder and better sounding than the stereo speaker of my previous Nokia X6! And the XLOUD makes a big difference!
4. Bravia LED back-lid LCD screen is not bad at all. You start the paragraph by saying because it's an LCD is bad.. so not true! Then you go on how IPS is better.. like thats not LCD as well? Come on.. so subjective! Besides you say that the IPS of the Optimus 2X is better - then you show the screen test - where the Neo has 1500 contrast ration whereas the 2X has 800.. and yet you say the optimus is better, where it is only brighter to the point where it washes all the contrast off, which is not a good thing in my book.
5. Get a standardized audio quality test! Numerous times I found that the audio quality test very, very similar, but on one occasion you say it has "good audio quality" and on the other it is "impressive audio quality".
Bad reviews really.
OMGGGG i would never think gsmarena was capable of posting a fake review !!!!!!!!!!! They only took their old xperia neo upgraded toi 2.3.4 and review it as if lit was the neo v !! That's why they didn't post a screen of the camera where you have to choose the resolution so de can't see the 8mpx !!!!
Alexei, 20 Dec 2011Read the review... Shortage of 8MP sensors due to the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear incident. It ... morei can read the review very well sir.
the point is, ray arc and neo uses the same exmor r sensors.so why downgrade neo? makes more sense to downgrade ray.
One question..why the comparison with GSII or the HTC's, how are they in the same category. Neither specwise or within the same price range.
What a review it is...... they are making everyone fool.. they have just copied pasted everything from Xperia Neo's review...
I am using this phone around 2 months and not even a single problem.
Battery goes for around 1 and a half days for normal usage & speakers are really good though
and NO RESTARTING issues.
I am just loving this phone battery backup is awesome its writen in spec that neo v has li-pol battery but its wrong it has li-ion battery fool gsmarena and speaker is like chinese phone way above average again fool gsmarena this phone rocks and what camera camera they have reduce the price also due to camera.
so i thing there are no disadvantages of this cell want dual core give extra cash 17.6k for this only ok
so does it have have the same camera as the minis n live wit walkman...??? ppl who have this set could give their judgement...!!!
AnonD-34672, 20 Dec 2011it was stated in sony ericsson service website dat the mob has rebooting probs.. hav u experie... moreAs of now no such issues ( using for 1 month now)
.Get the white or Grey version .Blue version might have issues . Not posted by me but exact observation .
Display is surprisingly good...but dont be surprised if you find the phone(screen and back) covered in smudges within an hr of usage. There are other minor gripes though..on low brightness the phone continuously readjusts its brightness...the left silver panel creaks on pressing...but hey, the phone atleast looks the price unlike other (*cough*samsung*cough*) phones.
Camera is ok...image stabilization works great...hd games work well...(samurai 2 vengeance no lag
[deleted post]it was stated in sony ericsson service website dat the mob has rebooting probs.. hav u experienced any similar prob??
pls reply, i am planning to buy this device..