When we dial a outgoing call my screen show black and hang up
sathish, 20 Aug 2012Amazing apps^.^amazing battery backup user friendly Nokia always rocksbattary is not give batter baekap less than 4 hour in internet brausing
Awesome phone with low price, if U would like to buy this phone u must have computer, otherwise U can't do anything
Amazing apps^.^amazing battery backup user friendly Nokia always rocks
banana, 30 Jun 2012im not a techy person but i'd just like to know one thing: is lumia 610 capable of having an a... moreIt does not support instagram but it has its own version,they named it instacam.
does it support adone flash player
Is there any possibility that the Skype can download on lumia 610 soon?thanks.
Is there have a possibility that we can download Skype in lumia 610 soon? Thanks.
im not a techy person but i'd just like to know one thing: is lumia 610 capable of having an app such as Instagram?
9 main disadvantages in review session?
Kind of epic fails.. we want symbian and meego back, this wp things is epic fails..
learn from the history of windows in phone:
winmo inside o2: epic fails
winmo inside htc: epic fails
winmo inside samsung: epic fails
wp will have the same fate too
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2012looks better then the 800, you must be crazy. This phone isnt fast, next to the 710 you see ho... moreHmm... I guess looks are subjective.
I actually compared, touched, held, inspected the three Lumia models before deciding on the 610. The curve and overall design won me over. I must agree that the bright coloured version may not be appealing, but mine is the black & chrome version which look really cool to me.
Speed is again subjective. There are lags when opening certain applications, but overall functions are better than expected. Given the RAM and the processor - it performed wonderfully to me.
Overdrive app has audio books.
this kind of phones are recommended for gsmarena reader
please gsmarena dont be bias on your opinions ...
i dont why windows phone has to catch up with windows phone we all know that WP is diferrent from other platforms
we all know that the other budget consious smartphone out there that this phone behaves better that the other cheap handsets out there
i hope that you also know that in windows phone very smooth interface and tolerable lags ...unlike droids out there
lets face the fact that if you want cuztomizations or to hack games windows phone is not for you
windows phone is the phone that delivers smooth user interface , integrated apps ,tolerable lags ,if u want to in and out every app in the simplest way but intuitive...
you havent heard windows phone suing apple and samsung its simply because the ideas of microsoft imparted in windows phone platform is truly original..(lets admit the integrations in windows phone comes first rather than in any other platfform)
Shame on you Nokia. This looks as laggy as a dual core Android.
AnonD-54669, 13 Jun 2012NOKIA LUMIA 610 USER OPINION Yes. A user opinion by someone who bought, used and become ve... morelooks better then the 800, you must be crazy. This phone isnt fast, next to the 710 you see how ever single touch the 610 is lagging behind.
no bt no sense
want a boost? put android with dual core processor and 1gb ram. done.
NOKIA LUMIA 610
Yes. A user opinion by someone who bought, used and become very satisfied with the phone. I am quite surprised that many people have taken the RAM & processor limitation rather heavily. Why?
It performed wonderfully for me. As a phone and as a smartphone.
- Extremely good value for a phone. Got mine cheaper than the usual price at the time. Cheaper than most Samsung mid-range levels, yet feels more polished in terms of screen size offering, looks, performance and the experience of owning a WP gadget.
- Better build than expected for the price range. Honestly to me, it looks much better than the Lumia 710 or 800. Hold both side to side, almost bought myself a 710 but the curved edges, capacity buttons and minimal thickness won me. Nokia at it's best. Mine was the NFC version with chrome & black back cover. It look and felt more expensive that it's price. Dare I say that it's almost comparable to Galaxy S Advance in terms of outer physical appearance? The looks alone is value at its best.
- Fluid flow speed. Fast, in other word (again, a surprise when considering what the specs are telling). I hardly felt the inferiority of the processor because basic phone features runs just as you expect - at the touch of the screen. Things may get a bit slow when non native applications (not by Nokia or Microsoft) came into effect. You may experince a bit of lag when an application loads - but it goes back as normal when it is running.
- Long battery life when Battery Saver mode is activated. Very fast in reaching 100% capacity via socket plug (USB charging). My biggest worry is of how bad smartphones are when it comes to power. This one however, proved that you can be new and kept running for long. A single charge can last you about three days on standby mode. Battery saver mode basically turn off all background features (notifications, email fetch, facebook status update) - focussing on just the basic phone functions.
- Facebook integration is deep. Synchronising with contacts, calendars, chat with automated ease. You get events reminder on your lock screen. Pictures from facebook accounts can be synchronised with those on your photo album. No need to log in via browser of the Facebook app to post status - just do it on your contact page. Who's online is visibly seen. All automated if you like.
- Excellent connectivity: fast cellular connection, WiFi just connects without much hassle (and speedy), no dropped calls, good reception.
- Nokia Drive navigation runs impressively well. On the go turn-by-turn guide proved effectively fast after tested on a car drive. Offline maps are downloadable. Accurate GPS reading enables the app to remind you in a distance of 200 meters before a turn. This avoids last minute decison making. No lag. I dunno why the review said so.
- Multitasking is smooth. Though what it does is more like pausing/resuming non active applications when in the background.
- Loud speakers with crisp sound. Sound from the earphone output is not that bad. Can be even better if a dedicated equalizer software is used.
- Like you know, some apps like Skype & Angry Birds won'ts install due to the RAM limitation. So do a few more apps - but then again the number are not that large. Many apps can be installed from the Marketplace without problem. Honestly for me, a phone without a front facing camera like this already loses some of the relevance for a Skype experience.
- No memory card slot. 8 gb built in. No way to see how much space an application took up. No way to transfer files without third party support (or hack). Can be frustrating for new user.
- Bluetooth file transfer is not yet supported by this version of the WP OS
- No call blocking feature (WP 7.5 limitation)
- Micro SIM support only. Honestly, I don't see this as much a hassle. Many people have switched to using Micro SIM with the iPhones and did fine. Just a technological switch to me.
- Zune. The only way to manage your digital media collection (without resorting to hacks).
- No USB Mass Storage Support at launch (but a simple hack allows the phone to be mounted as a drive where you can drag & drop as usual! It's there but not implemented)
- No HD video playback (720p). I tried and the video player reported an error. However, it was able to play 360p mp4 files VERY SMOOTHLY - you can advance the video without experiencing lag. Depending on the quality of the video, it can look very sharp.
- Audible audio books is still not supported as of this time.
As you can see, most of the negative points deals more on the limitation of the current version of the Windows Phone OS.