Most people who writes here don't have a single clue how HTC One is like a phone. It is def. a masterpiece when it comes on design, quality and performance.
So instead to tell false information here get a life or even try to buy a HTC One (if you can afford it)
progjunkie, 28 May 2013I just got my HTC ONE ,and i really love it.. Ive had almost every phone around and this is ri... moreIf HTC cut price off than ill buy it, other wise GS4 same price as HTC ONE. so why HTC ONE why i just get GS4, it has better specifications than HTC ONE.
Anonymous, 09 May 2013HTC one camera is garbage, the device takes FOREVER to charge, the device runs above average h... moreUnlike you I have the HTC One and camera is not garbage as you put it, you clearly never even used it where as I have been using it and it works great and bettery them my previous iPhone 5, changing takes forever? Charging takes just over 2 hours which I have done and the battery widget advises on the lenght of time it will take which is also just over 2 hours, get a life.
I just got my HTC ONE ,and i really love it.. Ive had almost every phone around and this is right at the top.. I really dont understand all the camera talk.. The camera is awesome.. If you really want a good or great camera then get one.. This is a phone .. The battery life is great .. I got it and ran the battery dead and then totally recharged it and it lasts 10 hrs easy.. Im a very heavy user.. Im not a 3d gamer but im watching videos and music.. I does get a lil warm but it is metal.. It will..I have never had a faster phone .. Im getting great speeds on the 4g t-mobile network , and when the lte comes hang on.. HTC is great.. They have had some rough times but give them another shot.. You will be happy.. Read the users guide on there site htc and really learn how the camera works and all the lil things that are involved with it and how to use it you might e impressed.. This is just one mans words.. Thanks and enjoy.. Im sure you will..
Chebulla, 14 May 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... more Thank goodness my phone didn't have many of the features advertised bundled in it:
*aluminium unibody that is easily scratchable
*stereo front speakers that increase the phone's size unnecessarily
*HDR was removed from specs
*the ultrapixel camera gives bad details and a lot of noise which means bad pictures
*OIS is capable of ruining shots almost randomly and is useless for moving objects
*the front camera has a wide angle but is low-res so it means bad clarity for objecrs that are small enough
*Zoe is only a gimmick and similar things are offered by other phones that take usable photos
*Sense 5 and the animated gallery downgrade performance and quickly use up their alloted RAM and so the phone lags
*Blinkfeed needs a constant internet connection to run, which means short battery life, potential inability to display if wi-fi signal pulses, and 3G network access is too expensive for constant use (or i'm a cheapscape, not sure which option is correct in this case)
So the HTC One is a good phone, only that it's overrated.
xxx, 15 May 2013did someone pay u just to disregard a htc one,i love so if u dont appreciate it,just dont buy ... moredo someone pay you to defend htc?
what you are saying is rediculous.
yes, i know htc is overrated, and it is not about only me. I think everyone should know that , it is about everyones money. are u paid? or maybe I can say if you like it just buy it but don't come here to mislead others?
shoot, 15 May 2013Attention! Htc One is not zero-gap. check out their website, they remove the claim. Because t... moredid someone pay u just to disregard a htc one,i love so if u dont appreciate it,just dont buy it and stop the hater's attitude
Chebulla, 14 May 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... moreAttention!
Htc One is not zero-gap. check out their website, they remove the claim. Because they can't produce it very well. Following Iphone 5, they think they should design something to win the public attention, but...they don't have the ability to product it.
besides, it is not all metal, the rubber parts are very easy to get dirty and unable to clean it up.
Ultrapixel camera is not that good as they claimed again. Some report that it is even as not good as Droid DNA's. and the OIS system blurs the pictures.
About the microphone, it is from Nokia and illegally shipped.
again, this company is all about hype, but technology.
I don't understand what's the fuss about the camera performance. Buy a real camera if photography is the main thing for you. I just got this phone for few days and it is simply amazing. The look, speed, audio quality and neater UI is all that I need. Let's fact it no one now a day keeps a phone more than 2 years so no point of talking about battery getting old and all in 2 years time. Samsung s4 got many features and it's really a good phone but i wonder how many really uses those new features. Also it's all about personal preferences. If you want a smart phone that has the killer looks, fast processor, blazing browsing, great speakers/audio performance and a decent camera then HTC One is definitely the one to go for. Cheers.
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
NextNexus, 11 May 2013You'll have been fooled by HTC, boasting with ultrapixel camera, the fact one camera is rubish... moreWell now, ifixit doesn't know how to open the device properly. Besides 80% of people buy a new handset after two years.
You'll have been fooled by HTC, boasting with ultrapixel camera, the fact one camera is rubish.
just read ifixit.com the phone have to be force open/damage in order to change the battery. meaning you can't keep the phone longer than 2yrs, because by 2 yrs all li-ion batt will degrade by 30% capacity.
Do Research... don't believe any company marketing strategy, they just try to sell things and survive.
Why has nobody mentioned that it supports Adobe Flash? I was in my local Optus (Australia) store about an hour ago having a look at one of these and to my surprise in the 'Internet' app (not Chrome) there was support to turn Flash 11.1 on or off? It was running 4.1.2. Can anybody else support this?
mine takes 2 hours to charge forum 20% to 100 %
XZ, S4 and htc one all runs hot :)
For a battery to run 3d games you'd better wait the note 3
Go on expecting returns in your dreams i am extremely happy with my HTC ONE :))))
SGS4 is available in Indonesia for over a week now, while the One is nowhere to be found.
Another potential market lost.
HTC one camera is garbage, the device takes FOREVER to charge, the device runs above average hot, poor battery life for 3d games. I expect a lot of returns. HTC can bring good design but when it comes to hardware/software they are behind.
Do all video formats can b played in HTC one..
Wat about camera comparison between HTC one and Samsung s4... Please give me some suggestions
one is king 2013..
every cell fans prefer this over s4..
specually after so many problem in s4/
and now s-lag,..
its clear one is the best 2013.
high quality and best screen/ui/sound/design/best night shot and great battary scores
1. 4MP camera has disappointing performance in good lighting conditions
2. Non-expandable storage
4. Sense UI still lacks connectivity toggles in notification area
5. Non user-replaceable battery
While I am totally agree with your first 5 remarks.
But I do not agree for the other 3
3. Awkwardly-placed and uncomfortable power button
6. Poor video and audio codec support out of box
7. The aluminium unibody looks very cheap
Despite all the hypes & claimed, I will not buy into Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One. Better luck next time to both.