David Nadar, 14 May 2013I bought s4 & my brother bought htc one & i think I hv made a big mistake in buying ... moreHey folks help me out this guy complained about why he returned his S4 "can't transfer Apps to the SD Card on the also it looks as the ugliest thing on Earth" so since the HTC DOESNOT have a Card slot where are you going to transfer it on the HTC next you bought a Phone then say its the ugliest thing that's weird ain't it
AnonD-77852, 14 May 2013Yes you buy a tool for every task around. Both are extremely good at that only the One looks w... moreHTC One 'looks' better at doing it?
Ehh lol, isn't it supposed to 'work' better at doing it?
Samsung Galaxy S4 does a much better job as a proper tool than the HTC One is working as a tool.
No point arguing. GSMArena announced the winner in the last line:
"The winner? How about the ONE with your name on it."
why does everyone on here always argue? They're both android handsets ffs, sort your trivial bitterness out and stop this mindless tit for tat talk.
Theres no point in saying who's is best and who's isn't they're both great phones and you will always see something better on another phone.
The HTC for it's faults is a superb piece of kit, it grew on me in the first week when i was thinking of sending it back to get the S4 (i'm a previous S3 owner but have owned pretty much every single HTC device too)
Instead of sending it back i found myself wanting to keep the HTC One, the same way i'm sure i would have if i had got the S4 first.
I've said this before and i'll say it again.
IF samsung had given the masses the octa core version then i would have chosen that hands down, but they didn't they went with the snapdragon model and that is literally the same hardware as the HTC One, pop an AOSP rom on both of these phones and they will perform the same, it's really as simple as that.
I've rooted and have a custom rom running on both of these phones, the quadrant and antutu scores are so similar you would be forgiven for thinking they were the same phones.
So stop your bickering you noobs, anything you can say about one phone (same hardware) you can say about the other.
Anonymous, 14 May 2013When some one does not favor your supported device and brand, so they end up being childish fa... moreIt is you who's spreading lies. S4's AMOLED and it's plastic is 2nd grade compared to One's SLCD3 and aluminium.
Anonymous, 14 May 2013When some one does not favor your supported device and brand, so they end up being childish fa... moreAt least HTC never Lie to their customers... samsung lie all about 32gb /64gb .. Nowhere in sight... and bloatware that rob customer more then half its storage space.
Thats true lying.
[deleted post]When some one does not favor your supported device and brand, so they end up being childish fanboy? You pretty much can use your words on yourself, childish HTC fanboy.
Seriously I do not see any good of HTC so-called false claimed with many lie about HTC One. The metal non-unibody feel like a cheap and make the One design look lousy. The make thing worst, HTC One come with thick bezel surrounding the obvously 2nd grade technology SLCD3 screen.
If you have money you can buy the best HTC One.
But you can never buy the best S4 hahaha.
Because 64gb is a myth on S4.
Anonymous, 12 May 2013I'm a hardcore htc lover ,but this time s4 has everything evryone can say that , i am a fan boy of sammy ,but htc's looks sooo amazingggg
Anonymous, 14 May 2013HTC ONE: Best Smartphone for 2013
HTC One "paid to be" listed as No. 1 Smartphon... morecan u read this review:
one video play back : 10.2
and about web browsing : one 10hr s4 7.30
after up android 4.2 its so much better.
i cant read your site that u post..whats that language guy?
I will go for ONE Although S4 Is Better , I Found S4 Everywhere And It Makes Me Feel That S4 Is Kinda Common, Same Goes To IPhone . Sorry S4 :(
Anonymous, 14 May 2013Yes, HTC One is everything that Galaxy S4 does not need : * 4 pieces Aluminium uni-"R... moreman thats really funny...u need to make a youtube video of ur review..that gona be awsome...hehe..
AnonD-77852, 14 May 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T: * Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... more*cough* can't u see the fast comparison on the first page...can't u see the difference. honestly htc one is not suited to compare with SGS4. its way to lack n behind in features. it matches better to compare with iphone 5 or maybe iphone5s..
AnonD-80440, 13 May 2013 HTC ONE: Best Smartphone for 2013
HTC One listed as No. 1 Smartphone in most of popular w... moreHTC ONE: Best Smartphone for 2013
HTC One "paid to be" listed as No. 1 Smartphone in most of popular web sites.
before that it choice for best mobile in mwc barcelona..
but about HTC carps:
-copy whatever thing from Samsung, Apple, Nokia and LG
-limite internal storage that was not expandable
-Huge screen issue with One, One-X
-best warmer for winter goes to, HTC One-X at whooping burning 56 degree C, One being runner-up at hot 44 degree C.
-take longer to charge, One 248 minutes vs GS4 114minutes
-much shorter video playback time, One 8hrs3min (483 minutes) vs GS4 12hrs19min (739 minutes)
u still belief this??
htc is really poor in features...doesnt need to read the whole article. just read the fast comparison on the very first page n u'll get the idea..
and again one`s up to s4.
plz dont vindicate sami faults in s4..
upgrade your information B4 judge or going for s-lag and plastic toys.
AnonD-77852, 14 May 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... more- scratchy, thin, easily damageable glued aluminum body resulting in the worst repairability of ALL TIMES
- heavier than S4 yet has smaller screen and battery
- dumb 2-button layout for some odd reason
- HTC level of bugs and support
- noisy low quality camera that DOSE NOT capture more light, it has the exact size sensor and lens opening
- Blickfeed a low quality Flipboard ripoff, HDR mic stolen from Nokia, gone
- IR blaster is just that, you can watch TV on the Samsung with compatible device
- healthy sensors, glove control, AirView as usable extras
- MHL 2.0, S-Beam, Wireless charging, SD card slot
- replaceable battery without ruining the precious body (worst repairability of ALL TIMES means you buy a new house when your One battery loses juice in about a year, good luck)
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
I bought s4 & my brother bought htc one & i think I hv made a big mistake in buying s4, I should hv gone for the one. I decided to buy s4 bcoz I thought that it has so much excellent features like air gesture, smart pause, smart scroll etc, but after using i found out that none of these features works properly, it sometimes work & sometimes doesn't. More over the price of s4 of 16gb is the same of the 32gb htc one & not only with this out of the 16gb the system eats out 7gb only 9gb gets for use whereas in htc one my brother gets above 25gb. And the biggest drawback of the s4 is that i can't move the apps to sd card. Even though the s4 has a little bit faster processor, it doesn't run as smooth as the one. The camera quality of the s4 is good but sometimes it gives over saturated colors and in low light it gives very poor quality photos whereas the htc one is excellent. Inspite of having only 4mp, the htc one gives excellent image quality. Moreover the htc one cameras joe feature is superb. I can say that if htc has used a 13mp camera insted of 4mp then it would hv been the greatest & best camera phone ever. The battery of s4 drains very quickly, it doesn't even last for a day & compared to that the one lasts for longer duration. More over the s4 lags from time to time, most of the times i hv to remove the battery and put it back and on it. The last thing when i took both the phones in hand, the htc one gives a rich look whereas the s4 looks like an ugliest thing in ur hand just like of an some cheap phones. I m going to replace my s4 ASAP.
[deleted post]Yes you buy a tool for every task around. Both are extremely good at that only the One looks way better at doing it :)