S4 Has got only useless features except some...
htc one has got features that are very very useful...
air gesture - not that useful but can show some arrogance
s- voice - poor
s-health - excellent
dual capture - avg
and also these gestures wont work all the time(refer any youtube review)
video highlights- good
htc zoe -excellent
blinkfeed - depends on the person
and also s4 is laggy but htc one is the fastest,snappiest android phone ever....
Heyo GSMArena! I have 2 things to say..
First, I have never checked out a review like this. It is very extensive and you have projected a non-bias attitude towards these 2 androids. This has reeeally helped me to choose the best phone for me. Although, I was originally leaning towards one of these androids in the beginning and have decided to stick with that choice!
Second, you guys seem very professional and I appreciate your work. Whether this is your career or not, it has helped me and I am grateful. :)
This may sound dumb but when I am looking to purchase a new phone, I am quite picky. I will observe different options, play with the phones, ask questions, check reviews, then think about it for a few days...annnd most likely repeat all of those steps again. Some would say I think too much..
Anyways, I tried a different approach this time. Picked these 2 phones yesterday, asked some questions, then read 2 reviews today(this one being the second), and I am sold on the android I want so thank you so much for the information. You guys are rad!
PS-With so many people dissing the opposing phones or trying to prove that one is WAAAAY better than the other for whatever reasons, I hope that my comments on this post are constructive. If I were to take all that time to do my research and write a review for the world to see, I would love for people to tell me how I did or what I could improve on.
Have an excellent day! ;)
imagine S4 with htc one body, throw in sense UI and boomsound.. now thats a phone that i would buy.. but an htc one with an s4 body? hahahaha no way! so enough with the debate, HTC One's "premiumness" wins!
S4 has so many function than HTC one. But One's design is better than HTC One. Especially, body design. Camera is better than S4,as you can see. I bought HTC One the previous week. Sound quality is very different. Boom sound is better than any other phone. S4 speaker is behind the phone. So, when we listen to music, we can't get loud and clear. HTC weak point is feature. The features of S4 is better than One. But One is smart than S4 because of design, body and colors. Smarter Body is the best of good point of HTC One. If you don't believe it, you can drop test S4 and HTC One. Which one is better as you test it!
The S4 design looks old school but the features superb, but One on the other hand looks like a smart future phone and also with anticipating feature. Ofcourse camera effect is not all about. Besides,if we'r talking about the two cameras, they both have their qualities (S4 13mp/One 4mp ultra =12mp. I prefer One to S4. Perhaps cos' am so anticipated to music. I mean amplifier support..man!..that's more
I have the HTC One and I think it is awesome the only thing I don't like about the s4 is the super amoled display to me it doesn't look very realistic and for some reason it just bugs me oh and I don't like the plastic... but yeah I LOVE my HTC One especially for the sound I dont know about anybody else but I listen to music on my phone more than anything and it sounds great!
wowow the S4 have many features than the htc i love that but htc one is brilliant looking aluminum and unibody which is very while the S4 expository it's over and can't explain in fact i prefer it more then the htc one i love the design. Best phone i never like samsung like this s4.
HTC one looks like is coming from the future, and Samspung S4 looks like is coming from the past.
Anyway my opinion, have a nice day
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
lemme tell u one thing friends.all the guys talking about htc one and s4...have u forgottn iphone 5...trust me 5 is the best phone one should go for
applecriesalot, 30 Jul 2013HTC ONE Fanboys are just Jealous. They are just pretending that those or some Advanced awesome... moremate, what would i be jealous of? those so called innovative features are not even important, air gesture?? yea show off to everyone that you're such a Jedi by air scrolling, smart pause?? why would you look away when a video is running? 13mp camera? its not all about the MP count. also have fun with samsung's extensive bloatware unless u root *cough* samsung hub *cough* s-health *cough* s-translator *cough* group play *cough* music hub
why has samsung sold that many units? cos they're masters of marketing, stuffing a list of features i bet majority of S4 users wont even use after 1 month of having the phone