Xein, 07 Apr 2013If you can feel and differentiate a car with 300 km/h speed vs 350 km/h speed without looking ... moreLmao. It's actually more than just that...plus it has a lot to do with the optimization, software support, and the useability of the ui, with better performance in every department make up the difference. it's not just a slightly faster processor.
Zeb, 07 Apr 2013Im getting the Sony Xperia Z in a few days its well better than the samsung s4Lol that's your prerogative
jferdous70, 06 Apr 2013Samsung S4 has much better screen, better audio, much better camera and video, better UI, remo... moreIf you can feel and differentiate a car with 300 km/h speed vs 350 km/h speed without looking into speedometer, than you might be able to differentiate S4 performance over Xperia Z. Otherwise you will just buy on paper benchmark.
Im getting the Sony Xperia Z in a few days its well better than the samsung s4
If you buy the Z you are supporting internet censorship, Sony supported SOPA/PIPA.
nanchu, 05 Apr 2013Do the hell with s4 nothing can even stand in front of damn dashing sony zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeIts a disappointment that Sony is loosing the lead in mobile and electronics....
Sony could do better....
Atm Samsung has taken the lead and this is a fact noone can deny
i think both smartphones are amazing nothing else remain behind these 2 if you are in confusion betwn these two phones? sony xperia z will better than s4 comparing its dust n water resistent amaze for better performence and for a long time by the way the on my suggestion sony xperia z has its bueatiful with its smart features so dont wait just go for it!
well I have to say I'm still one for the Xperia Z, I much prever the richer deeper colours and feel of it to the bright colouring of the S4 (feels almost plastic) and UI on all levels is much more classy and sophisticated then the S4 so for me on those levels and design and durabilety Sony Xperia Z all the way.
I checked out the xperia Z at the demo shop. tried the video playing interface. disappointed when i Cant lock screen while playing videos. I think i just gonna wait for a s4 this time.
Samsung S4 has much better screen, better audio, much better camera and video, better UI, removable back cover, far superior processor and loads of other cool software tricks. Xperia Z is definitely outmatched here.
The glass body of the Xperia is rather a disadvantage (it will be fully covered with fingerprints within an hour of use)
I love Sony, but they have again missed out big time here. The Xperia Z has nothing to offer that bests the S4, where the S4 trumps Xperia Z in every possible way, by a large margin.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the winner
S4 over Xperia Z
1) Better screen: super Amoled>TFT LCD (better contrast, better viewing angles, vivid screen, Adobe RGB mode for adjusting colour saturation according to preference)
2) Better camera: sharper photos, less noise, better colour saturation, far better night photos, better panorama shots, more software features.
3) Better UI: More user friendly, highly customizable, better stock of wallpapers and widgets.
4) Features and performance: Better CPU, much more features like Air Gesture, Eye Scroll, Air View, Barometer and Thermometer, Multi-Window, super Sensitive touch screen (works with gloves).
5) Customer support: better software updates (phones will be updated to latest android version even after 2 years). Higher resale value, more accessories available in the market.
6) Durability: more compact body (shorter, lighter), polycarbonate plastic back less likely to crack/scratch and FINGERPRINT resistant.
7) Better battery: more power efficient battery, REMOVABLE Back Cover for extra battery, wireless charging.
Sony Xperia Z over S4
1) Better design: Glass looks better than plastic.
2) Waterproof: No risk of damage if phones gets drowned.
Do the hell with s4 nothing can even stand in front of damn dashing sony zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i hope sony will come up with screen higher that LCD with their bravia engine 2. and maybe the reason why SGS4 won in the image part because you're viewing it in SGS4 directly. once experience this on SGS3. the picture quality is awesome when viewing it in the phone itself. but when i uploaded it on my Facebook account. it loses all it's beauty. unlike in most Xperia phones. it retains all its beauty whether you're viewing it in the phone or in you're computer