Xperia is always best world's no 1.
vaio mein no 1.
play Station mein no 1.
bravia led + lcd mein no 1.
Sony camera mein no 1.
Guys overall I can see is HTC One is better then Sony Xperia Z. After this review choose what's your need. Anyway I was pending sony xperia Z phone,until now I am getting HTC one although screen slightly smaller I going for performance.cheer!
AnonD-100975, 17 Apr 2013I have noticed that aluminium backed devices seem to have worse WiFi signal strength than simi... morewell....i've been using my xZ for more than a month now.... and when i compare Z to my lil' ol galaxy ace, Z wifi connection works like shit. even my old galaxy ace's wifi connection works like a charm.
i love the user interface in Z, the internet, movies, pictures, but since i barely can get any wifi connection on my Z, i think i might as well throw it outside the window....right now.
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
I appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
You have to keep in mind that the Sony Xperia Z is significantly less expensive than the HTC One.
SONY is winner here yp!!!Sony is bettr than HTC that we have to accept bro... SINY is big name in world and he deserve it!
Both got advanced n premium quality for a nowadays smartphone. well but for me i'll choose Xperia Z, bcoz its waterproof and got good outdoor use camera, got some good net acces and about the phone is laggy? no never experienced that, if its only by 1 or 2 second difference than its not a big matter i think. its more to what kinda person are u and what u planning to use it for.
since im a project manager. i need a trustworthy gadget that will not fail me just bcoz some small raindrop on the field or when i need to make a phone call and got afraid bcoz my hands is wet or dirty with mud and afraid it will leave a scratch.oh here was a real story. got one new on the market (not tellin the brand but its a premium One too,*wink*) smartphone once, and it dropped in the puddle, its not fully wet, but it goes RIP, damn annoying.
Wats wrong wid u people? Gone crazy huhhhh! Who the hell said that xperia z is weaker in screen or camera, I hv taken it before one week and it is just outstanding phone, when I compared my phone wid my friends htc one , sony images are very very real , and camera is captures awesomee videosss and images.
Xperia z is worst mobile, and promoter are talking like its better than iphone, battery i am gettin max 4 hrs, display is heavy bright dangerous to eyes, first time i gone with sony and i had worst experiance, is there any one from sony just teach ur promoter to how to talk wid customers, iphone is iphone i thrown that z n again come back to iphone.
hTC one is best compare to xperia z.... bcos, it is allmost a smart phone...
Good article with the exception of the opinion that the Xperia Z has a great build. Great build based upon what? It seems the rage of the Xperia is based upon the glass back. So compare the build of the Xperia to the LG Optimus G E970, which also has a glass back.
The Xperia looks like it was put together by a hobbiest in the garage. The trim around the edge protrudes and is not flush with the front and back. It feels like it could easily be pulled off or damaged.
The LG Optimus G E970 on the other hand has a polished trim that is flush with the front and back.
Not sure why you guys are so high on the Xperia. It's a fine phone, but the finish of it are second class in my opinion. For a flagship phone, they should be producing better. As I consumer I'd go for the Optimus G and not give the Xperia a second look.