HTC one is far better thn Z... except Water and dust resisitant feature and camera....going on with HTC one itz camera is comparable... ;)
Techradar named HTC One is no 1 phone.
HTC won new mobile handset award in WMC 2013..
Also ones called best in technobuffalo.com..
And sony???maybe u satisfy with daily interest like Samsung galaxy dues haahh!!!!when one is selling like hot cake in uk..its number 3after iphone sells and coming soon come to us with best sells..waiting to c it.
Monkey? Every years htc design become number one among the others..this continue for 2013..one is most intelligent again..whats about sony?
I see only lag ui in sony with awful screen and weaker speaker even of one x and s3..
Plz read more b 4 post .
htc samsung lg are like a monkey.do their job like other.but see sony.is special.z is so beuty and atractive.sony and apple do special..other are like each other
IBadz, 09 Apr 2013HTC fanboy? You look more opinionated than him!
Atleast he gave clear points you never had a ... moreYou used your sister smartphone just to mumbling about its audio for your ouw judgement? Two things for you:
1. Respect your folks belonging
2. There should be a problem, your earphone headset or maybe just your ear. Go have a check them both!
Htc Everytime bring that low light crap. What about
Full bright day capturing so hopeless HTC.
I'd buy any of these two phones if i've given the choice between this two or SGS3 or SGS4. Both TheOne and Xperia Z has the character and uniqueness that Samsung doesn't have... or even Lumia 920 for that matter.
Let the actual sale data for One and XZ as final vote!
I trust the majority of people are good judgers:)
IBadz, 09 Apr 2013HTC fanboy? You look more opinionated than him!
Atleast he gave clear points you never had a ... moredude your're genius..everybody knows htc one got snapdragon 600 that's why better than xperia z in terms of benchmark ... i already try htc one yesterday, both device very smooth even i can't notice the difference between these beast.
in my country, there's lot of people who prefered blackberry Z10 than htc one because htc one and z10 really similar. than the result will be bad for htc one because it's design.
rex, 08 Apr 2013buy z if u want to have very lag and weak display phone.. one is coming soon with great spc a... morevery lag???? i have xperia z and i never find any lag in xperia z even compare to my iphone 4s.
Droidl, 08 Apr 2013Typical htc fan. Wrote an whole essay to prove that his poor htc is better.
Just open ur eye... moreHTC fanboy? You look more opinionated than him!
Atleast he gave clear points you never had a proper logical answer to!
My sis just got an XZ 2 days ago and she doesnt like it at all shes already had some problems with the wire they supplied.Although they did replace it.
Anyhow the blacks of the screen are below par and the inhand feel could have been better.You say that the speakers are of no use? Well,i got news for you.Even the friggin earphone volume is below par.NOT AT ALL what i would have expected from a flagship.And I am used to listening music from an N958Gb,the volume is even worse than that old phone!
Stop being biased and judge a phone correctly.Both the phones are great in its own right but in my opinion think the One trumps XZ in everything from processor to build quality to entertainment.
And don't talk about voting and popular interest please that doesn't count cos HTC just destroyed all phones in TechnoBuffalo phone voting contest even beat the GS4 but voting just doesn't matter.
I clearly vote for Xperia Z,since i've got really good experience with all Sony(SE also) devices.
buy z if u want to have very lag and weak display phone..
one is coming soon with great spc and most innovation..ucan see how can one beats even lumia 920 in camera compare.
My pick, HTC one.. Wins hands down.. Sony has alot of probs with lags and speed after a while.. I'll give it some time before I purchase a sony phone.. HTC one is a pioneer in its field, they just needed the s3 jrk to bring out wats best in them..
HTC is the brand, hands down!!
I think Xperia Z is the winner. Pure android experience.
Htc one has so many useless features for daily life e.g: Boom sound ( who the hell nowadays listen music or anything else through speakers :-\) and also I don't like blink feed there should be an option to remove it.
Xperia Z water and dust proof features owns all the features of htc and samsung. On the other hand no body looks to software feature and compares it. And I think Z has more premium design look at the back of one looks ugly in front of Z. ( personal opinion)
But overall both are good phones.
feres13, 08 Apr 2013Opinions are different :
- Design : I Held the Xperia Z in a store, it is just not great, it'... moreTypical htc fan. Wrote an whole essay to prove that his poor htc is better.
Just open ur eyes see the daily interest and voting results please. :-)
Aspros, 07 Apr 2013I think your opinion is biased:
Design : the Z is thinner than one and surpisingly easy to ... moreOpinions are different :
- Design : I Held the Xperia Z in a store, it is just not great, it's good to look at but not to hold, it's flat and huge and thin and unconfortable, and that was just after 10 minutes of usage... Waterproofing is cool, but Sony should've included Wireless charging or bluetooth headsets because I HATE FLAPS. I Held the HTC One back at the event in london in a Phones4U Store (They showed off the HTC One after the event), and i never felt such a great in hand feel except back in the HTC Nexus One or the iPhone 4 days, it's just that good,the last time i had such an amazing in hand feel except with the iPhone 4S before i switched to the Galaxy S3 and then to the Nexus 4,nothing beats aluminium when it comes to in hand feel and the phone feels like the thinnest phone i ever had (HTC Tapers down the edges to just 4mm, the rest it rounded to fit perfectly in your hand, but all you feel is 4mm), everything seems to have a big level of attention like the chamfered edges or the rounded display, the Xperia Z's display was flat and i was hitting the edges everytime i swiped across the screen, it's annoying. The only complain i would have about the design it probably the power button, i can reach it easily but i wish it had the same look as the volume button, and probably the HTC logo on the front looks shouldn't be there, and the capacitive buttons shouldn't be shown when the screen is turned off to have a Nexus-y feel, but it's minor details.
- Display : as i said, i have some use cases where viewing angles do matter, just check my previous comment. Also the Xperia Z has poor black levels and the display is just not good, for a current Nexus 4 user, i'd rather keep my 768p display.
- Speakers : Yes they matter, i never said that you should walk around with speakers on max volume, but stereo speakers make everything more immersive, Games, Music, Videos, even waking up to an alarm, it's one of those things that you wonder why it took so long to get right,, the Xperia Z's speaker is really bad and can be covered with a finger, even the earpiece sounds muffled, a friend of mine complained about it, that's one of the downsides of waterproofing, and a smartPHONE is a phone before all. Also i haven't found an offer with a free speaker (Not in carphone warehouse or Phones4U)
UI : I HATED Sense... until Sense 5, the phone is the smoothest android phone i've tried, the UI uses Android 4.x guidelines, and everything looks like it's really made for 1080p displays, small textures are near perfect, i couldn't say the same about the Xperia Z, it lags and the launcher and app drawer is UGLY (The animations when moving widgets are terrible), so is the Gray theme they used for the navigation bar, or the font, the stupid multitasking UI where you don't witch app is witch... HTC did a better job here, from a Sense hater, i LOVE sense 5.
Processors : a 2013 phone running 2012 hardware, Sony is still catching up, If displays were the same resolution as last year, then i wouldn't complain, but with One million pixels more to push we need better hardware, as i said before the Z stutters in the Launcher! That shouldn't even be the case.
Also i should mention that the HTC One features wifi 802.11ac compatibility, for someone who owns an ac monitor that makes wifi performance alot better. Not to mention the One has an IR Blaster, witch i think is AWESOME
Battery Life : Read the review, The HTC One has equal standby time, but it beats the Z with almost twice the web browsing battery life and twice the video playback battery life. It all comes down to optimisation, apple was able to give us similar battery life to the One with only 1440 mAh, every review i read mentions surprisingly good battery life. They couldn't say the same about the Z.
Storage : It would be AWESOME if the HTC One had an SD card, but my Nexus 4 witch has 16GB of storage is already full and all my music is on a 5th gen iPod touch, and i transfer most of the pictures or videos taken with the smartphone to my computer, i use Google Music and Spotify so there is almost no music stored on the device, and there is less than 3GB of videos/photos, 16GB is just not enough for a high end smartphone and a micro sd card is not an excuse, and with games growing even bigger 16GB will soon be obselete, and a micro sd is not an excuse.
Camera : People need to understand cameras these days, most of smartphone cameras are 1/3" or 1/3.2" in size. The more resolution is high the smaller pixels are, the Z has a 13MP cameras with just pixels of 1.1 microns in size ( 1.21µm²) while the one has a 4.3 MP camera with pixels of 2µm (4µm²) meaning the one has pixels 3 times the size of the Z; Nikon's D800 has 33MPs while the D4 has 16MPs and both have sensors of the same size, the D4 has bigger pixels and better low light sensitivity, faster shutter speed... The HTC One has better low light capabilities than the Z thanks to the bigger pixels, OIS, and an F2.0 lens. It even can beat the Lumia 920 in terms of video thanks to bigger pixels (probably not in photos, Nokia is adding some software algorhitms to the images making them brighter than what they actually are), just check this out :
It all comes down to the user, if you take more pictures on well lit situations, a 8MP (1.4µm) camera is better for you, and if you take more night pictures, bigger pixels is better (That's what nokia is doing with the 808, oversampling 38MPs to 5 or 8MPs with bigger pixels), i still think that 13MP is overkill since pictures are not better than 8MPs.
And no software can fix the Z's shaking in videos (The one has OIS compared to EIS on the Z)or it's sub-par sound quality in recording (The One has dual-membrane microphones, witch work abit like HDR).
kich, 08 Apr 2013ur rating the phones just by the daily interest?
dumb.. lots of Sony XZ users now are having ... morestop posting none sense about the phone you have never hold in your hand. its about a month that i have XZ and i have not experienced any of these issues you mentioned. XZ is a flawless phone and no butthurt fanboy like you can ignore it.
grow up baby.