i played games with the charger on my huawei ascend mate, but suddenly it turns off and never on again.
many times i try to on the power but its still the same result. what should i do? please do advice.
Is there any way to view google maps with the case lid closed? I would love to protect the phone with the case, but when I close the lid I am unable to view google maps, only the two default views - clock and music. Google maps would be a needy addition to this.
How can i ipgrade my ascend mate to jellybean 4.2.4?
Im inlove with this phone.. everything we need. :-)
Hi guys reasently bought new mate experiencing excelence but facing some issues
• Unable to send or receive message
• Unable to change keypad vibration settings
If possible please do let me know how to fix the issues
I have been researching this phones TV Out Capability and this is the only review that says it has MHL enabled micro Usb port. Can you /anyone confirm this??
Please Don't Go for this mobile.
Features are good to see. But while using mobile then only we will come to know about the product.
I bought the Huawei Ascend Mate- 4 th day it corrupted UI and Fullshutdown while playing Game with 2 GB RAM.
Instead of spending money to this phone we can buy 2 phone with all the feature in other brand.
after using the Ascend Mate for nearly a 2 weeks now, i've came out with few opinions, lets start with the good point:
1) screen quality is better or comparable with other non-LED-screen phones out there.
2) battery life is truely mind-boggling awesome, far more superior than Note 2 and Razr Maxx.
3) built quality is good, not excellent but good, better than other Chinese phones.
the bad side of it:
1) the processor, even though it is quad-core, the performance is not even on par with other quad-core phones, causing some hiccups and lags under certain situation. in fact, some dual-core phones (One S and Galaxy Mega 6.3 for example) can perform better.
2) something is definitely wrong with the GPU. while it can handle most 3D games, demanding titles such as Real Racing, Nova, Modern Combat, Need For Speed and Dead Trigger are horrible on Ascend Mate, some are barely playable and some with distorted graphics.
3) bundled accessories looks kind of cheap for such flagship device.
4) no NFC or LTE for such price. since Galaxy Mega 6.3 can have both of them with same price, why not Ascend Mate? (note: Ascend Mate and Mega 6.3 are selling exactly the same price in my country, without carrier contract)
toto, 22 Jun 2013You def have not read the news recently, who is spying . All the govs when they have the capab... moreThe newspaper was luckily able to snoop into the NSA just because someone tried to spill their secrets out in the public.
China has earlier been known to hack the North American power grid. Not only that, it has also been accused of spying earlier elsewhere. Looks like someone else need to read the papers too.
BTW this wouldn't happen now that people already know about it. There are other ways to snoop in. Selling phones for the sole purpose of that....stupid.
But I'm still not buying
No, I'm not putting my money on China. Damn pesky products. I'm sure they will spy on us. Tiny little data gathering devices. LOL...
Huawei did a good job within a few attempts but its still not there yet. The only problem is their reputation. Most people don't trust them. If it gets popular then millions of customers means support on forums for hacking and modding. I really like their determination. However its image is too f***ed up to be preferred over any other OEM
The phone looks good though.
They have come a long way..the desing is not bad....
Jack, 22 Jun 2013Would not trust a Chinese built mobile. The international scandal with spyware on usb flash d... moreYou def have not read the news recently, who is spying . All the govs when they have the capability up or down the pipe. Grow up and dont be naive.
Would not trust a Chinese built mobile. The international scandal with spyware on usb flash drives, for example, is enough cause to avoid anything where the Chinese Government controlled corporation manufactures an electronic product capable of record the actions of the consumer.
i have nfc and 4g on my note 2 and i never used any so far...
i dont think that its such a drawback..
this phone looks nice, im looking to buy a 7"tablet anyway, but theyre too wide, this is a bit smaller but not as wide as current 7"tabs, i would gladly buy it if it were available in my country, for the right price ofc,
snoopy, 19 Jun 2013Only 8 GB internal memory ! Big Gun, big bore small calibre.this device can switch between sd and internal storage.fyi
Only 8 GB internal memory !
Big Gun, big bore small calibre.
Overall good phablet for the price. However lack of NFC, LTE isn't good.The battery size is huge but the quality seems subpar because with that size it should have beaten motorola razor maxx. by a big margin which it doesn't.
I have been looking for reviews on the larger phablets. I woild love a note 3 but buying it is not in my budget; so I was looking for a poor mans note 3. This is the best review and explaination of apps what it can do not what to expect and not to expect. I love this review this gives me a lot of info to make my decission on what to buy and I thank you. A lot of other sites barely even mention these phones. I plan on reading the review for the Samsung Mega.