Hello guyzz..can ne1 help me how to share music or videos in lumia625..i m nt getting ne option to do it via Bluetooth..is dere ne other way to share???
Hatimsl, 15 Nov 2013This Nokia Lumia 625 is a total Disaster, I regretted it the very moment I shelled out 16grand... more...i know that feel bro. This OS isn't meant to be for people like us who previously used a smartphone (Symbian or android) I've a Lumia 520 and I feel the same, and the price also dropped...
All through I have used Nokia feature phones. Recently I bought the Lumia 625.
I want to create a Group of contacts and ensure that when I am travelling only calls from this Group ring while calls from all other contacts or unknown numbers do not ring. Is it possible?
ani, 27 Oct 2013Can I make 3Gvideo calling in lumia625?Awesome phone ever!!!!
PasiLa, 30 Sep 2013Rules of the calculators?
1+2*3= 7 or 9?
Are there different answers for different calculato... more1+2*3 = 7 and no doubt.
but, (1+2)*3 = 9.
when you type it in ordinary calculator, the value get updated after click on an operation sign. so you have to follow BODMAS. but, in scientific calculator, answer is calculated only after clicking '=' button. you can see the difference in both normal and landscape mode of your mobile, which will switch the calculator normal into scientific. (see that answer is updating on the answer bar after each click)
Hatimsl, 15 Nov 2013This Nokia Lumia 625 is a total Disaster, I regretted it the very moment I shelled out 16grand... moreWant to respond to ur point3 and 4,try check the office on the phone, there U can compose mail and attache it then send it to any email address U wish to. Please go through the pho e very well U will see all U need U don't need to sell it. It is good for U.
This Nokia Lumia 625 is a total Disaster, I regretted it the very moment I shelled out 16grand INR. the store didn't take back the phone, now I am left with a piece of an entertainment device, which heats up when playing games like temple run, and Six Guns. I cannot access files on my memory card, as there is no file explorer, I cannot share videos at all, I cannot send documents as attachments via email, as I cannot browse to find Documents, only pics can be sent via email. Truly a disaster, I feel cheated once again by nokia, my earlier Nokia E6 was way to superior as compared to this phone.
Does anyone want to buy it back from me? It’s just a month old. Can the company compensate me back for this cheating? Coz I truly feel cheated.
1) No file explorer- makes the external Memory card just storage for music pictures, and videos, one cannot access the memory card as a storage device.One cannot manage the storage of the phone and ext.mmc.
2) All software installed is on the phone and no option to install on memory card.
3) Limitations while sharing Documents – One cannot first compose email and then browse to the documents to attach them, but one has to select the document and then select a mailbox to send only that attachment, don’t know how one will add multiple attachments. The attachment button on email will only let you select and browse pictures, making this phone a worthless piece for business use where we have to send multiple files.
4) Using email using internet explorer is also very risky as, once I wrote a huge email and then it crashed, making all my work useless.
5) One cannot share Videos at all, Videos is the most silly and most degraded thing on the phone, for Music one has options of Albums, songs ect, but for videos there is only one sub menu called all.There is no way one can share videos over Bluetooth, whatsapp or even through mail box.
6) No Scroll bar or Scroll key makes it difficult to scroll to the bottom of the page if you do not want to use the search option.
7) The three keys on the screen, ‘back’, ‘Windows key’, & ‘search’, are not illuminated and it becomes extremely difficult, almost impossible to use in dark. Such an expensive phone and such a big design error.
8) Phone Heats a little while charging, heats up very much while play games like temple run and six guns. The games crash quite a few times.
9) Limitations in the headphone – Headset provided do not have any button to accept and reject calls not to change music tracks and radio channels.
10) Biggest Limitations – Taking backups, one cannot take a back up of the phone contents like contacts and messages and others ( like calendars, notes, bookmarks). As the windows phone app does not have that feature. I am scared of resetting the phone to factory default or reinstall OS as I will loose all my contacts as nothing is said about contacts in the help menu,messages and others, I can backup using the backup feature to cloud, earlier on E6-00 I could use Nokia Suite.
The Sales people will not explain you all this, you will realize this one you buy the phone. Please be aware and check for all these limitation and then make a wise decision.
I want to buy it but i saw that when videos,photos downloaded from uc operamini, when i want to play this then i go to the history of uc. So please tell me how i download these things directly to videos floader or photos.
I got the phone today and replaced it immediately. WP is the most outdated phone i have used. It doesnt have basic things like outlook sync and keeps hanging.... I am sure i am not got going to recommend anyone this phone.
I heard that Notification is one of WP problem, if somebody know about this please inform me
BlackBerry Messenger is most required for WP phone especially here in indonesia, so when BBM will come to WP? Now I`m using android & I think WP is better than android in smooth aspect and its also better than iOS in price aspect.
Hope Nokia don`t make a mistake again with OS segmentation like WP7 phone can`t be upgraded to WP8
Gsmarena pls tell me m using android still and i want to buy lumia 625 so what i cant do in lumia accept to application comparibile android
Awesome phone,good screen response, amazing experience,value for money.highly Recommend
Comming from someone who has used Mac based products and windows formats I believe the nokia lumina 625 is a solid well balanced phone with quick easy to use functions with smooth touch screen applications.
Nokia was my first phone about 8 years ago and since then I have tried other products with mixed reviews.Nokia needs a bit more positive credit for there work.long live the Nokia !!