Anonymous, 28 Sep 2013Fair enough. Reviews might be popping up on many sites in the meantime.Yeah, I've already read some. But still can't wait for the one from GSMA. I'll just be more patient.
Anonymous, 28 Sep 2013Iphone 5s is the best smartphone ever made for 2013with such a small screen, of course not ...
AK, 28 Sep 2013Iphone fail again!Why?It's almost the best in most of the benchmarks.
AnonD-1825, 28 Sep 2013"The other reason why iPhone operates smoothly is because lower screen resolution. It eve... more..because iPAD's hardware is more superior to iPhones. The GPU of the iPAD 4th Gen is still the reigning king. If iPAD hardware came to iPhones the price will be $800 at least. Yeah, Apple knows that their stupid loyal fanbase will still lap it up.
Why no stock? Why production iphone5s so slow? Can built a 64bit processor but can built faster production lines. Can't wait to get iphone5s Gold 32Gb.
What has the world come to..where Consumer is NOT the King. Apple has been taking consumers for a fool, year after year, and the delusional loyalists keep falling for it year and year again. Cmon iFans, can u really justify the actions of Apple now? Look at this piece...its a great phone, i agree,but do you think Apple did justice to you??
wont touch iphone tell i see blue tooth file transfer filemanager real t*!#-t app nfc better screen and im not forced to use itunes and dont have to j#_( @rake to to get ringtone of songs i own lol . But one thing is true iphone is smooth but that prob lower res small screen. So you go for iphone your buying software that smooth but locked down. Android u can do more software and hardware plus thers allot to choose from but u will lag now and again choice is yours
AnonD-3678, 28 Sep 2013The other reason why iPhone operates smoothly is because lower screen resolution. It even less... more"The other reason why iPhone operates smoothly is because lower screen resolution. It even less than HD resolution. Put full HD spec on that hardware and I am sure it will get lags."
Oh you guys keep repeating this same excuse over and over again, so why iPad operates smoothly and is even faster than iPhones.
Very good benchmark results, may own Iphone 6 if comes with at least a 4.5 inch display.
Really?, 28 Sep 2013So to summarise:
1. Apple has created synthetic test monster, yet again, for 2013. So much... moreyou sir live in you own iCocoon.
There are 7 billion people on the planet...
A lot of them want a lot of other things on a smartphone that you might not find useful.
They refuse to use a mediocre smartphone when there are phones out their which are light years ahead.
AnonD-146024, 28 Sep 2013In 2011 I bought iPhone 4s for me & samsung S2 for wife. Whereas S2 only survived its shor... moredrop an s2 and iphone s4s...I know which one will get a cracked screen or back.
Anonymous, 28 Sep 2013Oh, you mean the pre-production unit that Samsung explicitly asked them not to do benchmarks o... moreYou're right, my mistake. I should've been more careful, shouldn't have jumped to such conclusion. I apologies to GSMA for making such accusation.
Really?, 28 Sep 2013So to summarise:
1. Apple has created synthetic test monster, yet again, for 2013. So much... moreQuite frankly, I dont care about the Android stuff the same way I do about the Apple - says everything - your aguement is biased so hard towards apple, that i really cant take your comment seriously. You feel like an intelligent person who has an opinion, when looking from far. Really reading through the comment, you are just another so called "Apple Fanboy", whos arguements end up with, "i like", "Apple is the king", "Nobody needs more than iOS" - Which in general, mean nothing. And in the end, your just bashing every Android user, for not agreeing with yourself. This is not well arguemented comment, its crap wraped in nice paper, alltho some points i can ey to ey with you.
1. This is allmost true, but - im changing my 4,7" screen to 6,4" just for this reason, that i want better web browsing. iOS gives smooth scrolling, no argueing there, but its just too damn small and uncomfortable too. Other winds on the market, lets look at iphones direct competition, are so close, that the size is actually iPhones biggest downside.
2.This arguement doesnt say anything more, than "ok its not better than other, but im fine with cause it ok with ME" - yet again point that has 0 value.
3.Are you really sure - cause when nexus 4 came out, a lot of people we upset cause 16Gigs was max they could get. Its preference and more content we see for mobile, more memory we will use. I really dont get whats the point of arguement here.
4. Thers a comment "I like it" which can be valid only in case of question "which do u prefer?" I want bigger screen, i like bigger screen, cause its better forr e-mail, document, web and media use. Honestly I get frustrated using web with any ihpone now, i have to scroll so damn much, even with smallest artices.iPhone is not a MOBILE PHONE, therefor the screen arguement is just to justify the Apples choice of smaller screen.
5.Nokia 1100 does everything you need for most people and does it better than any phone on the market - good reception, awsome battery, small and comfortable and has most functions you really need - so why go for wrose device in comparison? Bashing some other functionality, cause u dont see much use for it, shows clealry closed mind with need to arguement their poor choice. There are tons of stuff in every phone, that not all seems to have use for - even ur pressious iPhone.
6. True and true - it is very expensive and that is the biggest problem for apple, in my mind. That price is not something you can compete with in longrun - companies like Samsung will just flood yours with their "phone for every price" politics.
7. Havent seen 5S and 5C yet, but not the case with 5, bad chosen aluminium casing let to worn out phone with bad look - not premium to me. But i must agree, that desgin, build and detail wise, iPhone is one of the top devices. Tho other companies, like HTC and Sony are really playing on the same couryard allready.
8.If you left the brackets out - it would be refined and solid arguement, but that Samsung hate runs deep, doesnt it. Claming that normal evolutionary step in computing is copying "Apple innnovation" is as solid as argueing that your brother is coping you, cause he uses same number shoes aS you are. Well people grow, u need bigger shoes. Agree that Apple was first to reach the magical 64 bit barrier, but this was in plan anyway, and for all phones - fro mthe start they made "smarthpone status". Do you think all the 64bit processing news were just a hoax - and apple found something "new"? multi core, 64 bit processings are just natural next steps, the time just have to be right for those techs to be relevant. Alltho it rose an eybrow, when samsung hurried to make news.
9. It is, so is my current LG, and Samsung S4 that my friend is using and the HTC one my coworker has atm. Cant argue that Apple does good optimisation and requires less "cores" to achieve that - but smoothness is something that you "feel", so there are as many opinions as there is people.
10. "Size doesnt matter, smaller is better!" says apple "Size doesnt matter, smaller is better" cheer the acolytes. For me the iphone is too small, not ment for media and web - too unconfortable, for me allmost unusable - sop whats your point? You cant argue with "i like it so" cause then theres no point of argueing. Yeah pocket wise smaller is better, but usability is crap - if you have to read a long document, whach a movie or browse the net, more screen means less scrolling which equals better result.
I like, i like, i like is all i can hear. People that i know all use iphones - all stydies show that you sir are foull of crap. Then anger runs deep, termo-nuclear war against android has had time to sink in to all i-users. "Oh take ur plastic phones" - u mean ike HTC one, that has made from aluminium, or the less known Oppo N1, "and leave us iphone users be?"
I dont need to spend more time in my phone, i want to, cause i value the freedom of making things the way i like. I hate beeing told, this is what u like, this is whats easy - i like freedom.
I find it sad, that most I"product name here" users tend to go to arguements like iLike and Apple said so, clouding them for seeing what is actually going on. The main reason why Apple has lost the innovative side, is that all they say is taken like words from the god, that "you shall not question" - meaning the consumers are happy, why bother. I like the iOS7 more than i have on previous versions, even had tiny idea of going for one for try, but it faided soon, when i remebered the iTunes crap. iProducts have solid qualities and progress that you'd expect from a tech company - but most of thier users just preach what has been given to them on "product quick sheet" as "ultimate truth"