This phone does not deserve the good rating it has from the votes, this is the worse phone I have ever owned, I got this phone nearly a year ago for free and I can help but feel ripped off. Sagem should pay me to carry this pile of brown stuff around for a year.
I will start with the good points if I can think of any.
1. Battery life is good, although this maybe because I have never really wanted to use it to actually cause the battery to be used quickly.
2. er... clutching at straws here time to move onto the bad points.
1. Polyphonic ringtones? please, I have heard better sounds from my arse.
2. This phone feels cheap and if you drop it you have got the worlds best puzzle.
3. This phone is supposed to support the download and use of games.. I dont think so.
4. The camera is pretty poor and the time it takes to save awy a picture makes this even worse. Also when its not very light it thinks you are stupid and flashes a message up asking to check the lens cap.
5. When you answer a call there is generally a delay of about 3-4 seconds before it actually answers, leaving you deaf as you put it to your ear and the ringtone still plays, or even worse the speaker phone comes on.
6. This phone crashes more times then windows 95, sometimes needing a battery removal for about a minute before you can get it working again.
7. Well luckily there arn't really any more functions on the phone or there would be a lot longer list here.
A good little phone. The only downside is the midi mapping on the aledged polyphonic tunes. What you download onto it usually sounds nothing like what it's meant to.
I have Sagem My X - 6. I was trying to send and e-mail and MMS, but it doesn't work. Can You tell do I need to instalat something, or I must contact my mobile provider?
Thank You in advance
here in my country the phone is 160$ and i don`t have to make a contract whit a phone company :) just 2 days and i`m buying the nice phone :D it has large dispay good camera ... n 3650 sux really hard it is so ugly u cannot compare whit this beauty !
how to send photos from phone. for my phone will not let me send one from my phone my-x6
I think I like this piece,sure like most sagiem products.
I just hope it has the good qualities I saw in rc 922,then I love it.
The Sagem My X6 is an awesom phone for its price. The camera is of better quality than the Sony Ericsson T610.There have been bad wraps about its buttons and how hard they are to use but they are actually quite easy to use. Buy this phone!!!