Now in malaysia market,myx-8 camera quality are different compare to the early stock here,when u use in dark and bright situation,u'll see the different,such like 30k camera only
Reply to madmax.. got my sagem phone from singapore, changi village. with u need more details, write to me.. :)
Bought this phone after much thought about it. Have a My x-6 b4 this phone which was a great phone especially the battery's life. Main complain about My-8 is the battery life, the dust under the cover and the respond is slower then My-6. Should have design using the M x-6 battery instead. One question, can you download video ie. MTV to the phone. If it needs to be export, what software to use. Thank you anyone... 8 )
The dust gathering under the cover and sticking to the screen and jumping about when you clean it seems to be caused by static, it could be the material of the phone cover rubbing off your clothes (in your pocket)that builds up the charge, one solution would be to buy a whole new wardrobe in cotton, silk and cashmere,what a great excuse. best way to clean it is to get an anti-static cloth for cleaning vinyl records from a DJ store, works a treat.
I've been lookin forward for the release of this phone. For now, i'm the happiest person for now. This Phone is just the Boom! I used your My X-7 and it was great! I need this phone in My country Nigeria! Pls help ensure that deliveries are made in our country!
hi ! i'am alex from romania. does anybody sell sagem myx_8. i want to buy it, because this mobile is not available in romania. i have a sagem myx 5-2 and it's great, i never had any problems with it. if you can help me please write to me at my e-mail: email@example.com thank you!
hi guys, I already posted couple times before and this time there is more to write
1. in my case also some friend complain about poor sound quality during the call, they said that it is difficoult to hear me. Like all sagem before it reset sound volume to his standard level every time you make call, so you need every time to do it again if you don't like how it is.
2. when record sound - sometimes appears strange piping noice which is very frustrating, and what more it is realy frustrating that you can record only 30 sec - I don't see the reason for such stupid solution when you can record vidio until you go out of memory
3. I fill almost all phone memory with video and I noticed that phone started to go crazy sometimes. This also happen when I watch video for a long time. After that I turn off the phone and when I pres red button it just turn the display black and nothing happen for a 2 or 3 minutes (???) , so if this happen to you it hasn't blocked, just wait litlle longer than usual.
4. about dust under glass of display, I opened the phone (with very unusual bolt) and tried to remove dust but it is hard like hell to remove it. dust is just sticked for glass and it is moving from one corner to onother. Somehow I removed almost all dust and I put some paper to block it to not come in again but with no success
5. also one thing - I am often unaviable although there is signal in the phone, and provider logo, does anybody have this problem?
6. good thing for battery is that it can be good when you listen mp3 through headphones. It can last for 5 - 6 hours
7. with wellphone softwere that I got with phone it is very easy to manege phonebook, messages, events and tasks. Datas can be stored in one file and recorded on disc which is good for saving your data from loosing. I created all contacts for phone with this softare (couple phone numbers in one contact, mail, melody, picture) very quickly
I must admit that keyboard is better than I though when saw it. It is easy to type message and everuthing , and for look - I got the black one and I think it is beautiful phone
does anybody know where to find themes for free ?
that's it for now
1. Many of my friends complained about the poor sound quality (difficult to hear me)when I call them. Any improvement suggestion?
2. It looks like the volume setting changes for each call. I normally set the volume to the highest when I make a call but I notice that the volume setting somehow is lowered during my next call. Any suggestion?
I have already described how to use bluetooth for file transfers without sagem's crappy software. Just read post soewhat earlier than yours. It is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE and also easy to send mp3, 3gp, wav, midi, jpg both ways. I'm afraid you can only send phone contacts individually (not the whole phone book) and I think you cant send messages via bluetooth. So in this instance you probably have to grab the MPAS software.
To check file types:
Go My Pictures And Sounds 7.09, then in Mobile phone type (you must have connect your phone) click ? mark :)
You see all supported files for your mobile :)
Sorry for - anonyass -
For - Cendre Alain -
And yes you can ! send files without Sagem software :) .
And what comes Sagem "crappy" software, I use Sagem My Pictures And Sounds v7.09 whit Bluetooth,and I do not have any problems :)
My Bluetooth is MoTech whit BlueSoleil software.
-Steven-Is there no Sagem in USA? Also i advise you to buy it, a very nice phone really.
in response to holyghost. i don't think you can send files using normal bluetooth file transfer. the only way to do it is using the sagem software made for this purpose. pisses me off that i have to use their crappy software everytime i want to send anything to or from my computer.
can some one tell how to get this phone in the US.
Has anyone used this phone in Toronto, Canada? How is the reception? Thanks!
By far, the best phone I ever had. U must try it to belive!
How dit you get the dust of the screen, how did you open it?
1. Does not look classy; it looks CHEAP
2. Unlike many other phones, phonebook 300 entries only; insufficient
3. Keypad too clustered
I am interested in the phone but don't you guys think it's abit 'tall'? It might be inconvenience to put it in pockets. How do you guys carry this phone?