my w-8 has developed a fault, the battery is tripping off no matter the number of hour is being charge. i contact phone repairer and they recommended that it might be virus. Please how may i remove or wipe off the virus?
how do u get the wap/internet on my phone.its an sagem myW-7,just got it and dont no,iam on 02 network,from Ireland
military emmanuel, 23 Sep 2008my phone cannot be configure automatically and manually (myw-8)myW-8
how can i reset my phone sagem myw-7,because it hide things sent to it
my phone cannot be configure automatically and manually (myw-8)
i use a v-85 phone and my problems with it are:
1. does not download games
2. cannot receive files which have a memory space beyond the phone's memory9which is very small)through bluetooth and infrared.
3. cannot be used to check free space in the memory card.
otherwise it is a very good phone.
biodun erin, 15 Aug 2007My phone is a Sagem myW-8, but the features are very similar to myW-7. The problem i have with... moreA similar phenomenom is usually experienced on my phone (v-85) which is very similar to yours.What i will advise you to do have patience any time you switch on the phone.
i have a my w-8 but keeps alerting "systems initialisation is in progress".Can anyone help me out?
1. SAGEM My401C phone freezes occasionally and to make it work again you have to remove the battery
2. Menu navigation is so so - for example it displays CANCELLED message for about 1 sec every time to back off from some part of the menu (annoying, since if you CANCELLED you do not want to get the confirmation that you CANCELLED the action; knowing that you COMPLETED it (by another message) is good enough)
3. Does not have a programmed POWER ON / POWER OFF feature - so that the user would not have to keep turning it on and off manually every day for night.
4. VERY DELICATE battery cover and not very easy to remove - so be careful
5. MENU is poorly organised - for example to DELETE a message from the bank you have to SCROLL down the OPTIONS items, through other much less frequently used choices - crazy ! Obviously this phone did not go through the CONSUMER feedback process at all.
6. Preloaded choice of ringtones is pathetic - there is not even one good MELODY or at least one standard PHONE RING tone there - only some weird animal sounds7
7. USER MANUAL is a joke - hardly anything is explained in details. For example I have not managed to make the BLUETOOTH work yet - manual is useless. I'll have to search the net to get it working.
why can't most sagem phones phones accept games.even if they do accept games it won't display on the screen .please reply back via email. thanks
different model is different way..also like nokia(but nokia menu is boring almost is the same,yaks!then motorola,,eeeiiii...)..but SAGEM still the best,little bit different and not very complicated,almost user friendly.
the phone comes as a my w8. this is the worst phone sagem has ever produced. its bluetooth is limited to the phone. games and applications cant be added via bluethooth. it has the best speaker but bad user interface.
hi ikay n MK,thanks a lot cos support this brand,i,am also the sagem user.to ikay the keylock is not permanent,u can goto setting,security,keypad lock,do not active.ok but the dark screen saver is permanent to save our battery life,to MK,your fact is true,this brand patent h.free mode or the best loudspeaker forever n never.
My first mobile phone was Sagem-3026.I used it for about 4 years. It was the first brand that had hands free option. The other company thinked later. Sagem's software is very nice, user friendly and very easy. But the problem is that the battery charge remains very short compare to other brand. I don't know whats about the newar models of SAGEM. Thanks MK.
i just got a myx-8,i wish to knw how to get it off the keypad lock,or is dat permanent?thanks
My phone is a Sagem myW-8, but the features are very similar to myW-7. The problem i have with this phone is that i cannot use any of the multimedia features(it keeps telling me "system initialization is in progress"). Does anybody have an advice for me please?
I love sagem phones for efficiency but I will want them to be less bulky, slim,sleak and stylish body design will give sagem first and best phones sort after in the universe.
Hello,i just got this phone Sagem myV-85,is it the same thing as myW-7?.My network provider is MTN NIGERIA,how can i configure my phone manually so i can access the internet with it.Please help me if you can,the user-manual of the phone is written in French,i read only English Language.And i really like mthis phone.