Is it true that they give you 2 bateries, a bluetooth headset and a leather case?
i bought Armani phone a few days ago, but there is a big problem. whenever i talk on the phone, the screen goes blank after some second. what shall i do to get rid of it?
the phone is horrible. screen isnt responsive, limited web browsing, difficult to send messages. a total waste of 500 bucks
it is very classic phone.&mr armani is very perofesional in designs.im buy this phone in future.sure.over
Rian, 17 Jul 2008Does the Armani have a stylus?I am positive you would have received one if it came with it....sucks though cause would have pretty handy
Rian, 17 Jul 2008Does the Armani have a stylus?I am positive you would have received one if it came with it....sucks though cause would have pretty andy
Miky, 17 Jul 2008When you buy a phone they give you a small book with instructions - READ IT!!!!!!!!!!I have my giorgio armani phone. It is very nice but:
1-When I record some music , the sound is very low
2- Hand free speaker is not working
Could you please let me know if it is adjustable or not.
If not, then I do not recommend any one to buy this product.
i just bought armani phone.when i want to create a message, i push the meesage bar. then in the next page, in the phone number nar, this number (222;) is shown. what is this and how i can remove it.
When you buy a phone they give you a small book with instructions - READ IT!!!!!!!!!!
ive put a password on my armani phone its the star up password so i can only make emergency calls and forgot it eny one no what to do plz help as ive had it a week :-)
There is a small speaker icon at the top of the screen hold this for about three seconds and then it says 'Exit silent mode'
it's little tricky ...
you need to hold down the speaker icon on top left hand corner... don't press it with your thumb... use very end of your finger tip ...
leo, 26 May 2008hello everibody im going to buy armani phone n i just want to know about its battery life????... moreit's a very very good battery life campare to motorola and sony :) please don't buy sony w910 moto u9 e8 because it's look like old f3 it's basic model me moto
Just about sussed out the all the features but one thing I can't find is how to go between small letters and capitals when in T9 ie, beginning of names etc, I know you can go out and select Abc but is there a shortcut way? Oh and does this phone have video calling, it says in the book it does but cannot find it on the phone.
1. The phone is little slow but overall it's not bad (for example: to skip a song it takes about 4 sec)...
2. Internet experience: I only use it to read yahoo email. So the phone serves the purpose and it is acceptable to me, but if you need it for other then reading emails go buy something else.
3. Good battery life … had mp3 player on for 8 hours and only used up 1/3 of the battery life.
4. Touch pad: just like anything else the touch pad takes time to get use to …
5. has good size, weight, and design … if you want to carry this phone in your pocket; this is perfect compare to iphone ….
6. Camera: the features look cool and all but I wasn’t impressed with the camera, but others did so I guess find it yourself...
7. Earphone: I think it requires mini-A USB connector which is not common … so good luck finding them if you need extra …
Tip: not sure if this is in the owners manual but if you want to skip or go to previous song, you need to swipe the status bar like you
would with the scroll bar … don’t just tap on it.