koosos, 09 Jun 2010Nope... Are you buying it from a reputable dealer?hi, i seem to have the same issues with my 2 month old b7330...the screen freezes and the only way to fix it is to disconnect the battery, very frustrating. Any advice??
sudarsan...i tried getjar but then they giving me useless applications,i want games and an application which will enable me to lock messages.
How can I change the colour of screen witch appears when you are calling someone or receiving a call? I dont like the pink :) THANKS
Dont know if some of you have noticed, but the Facebook application in marketplace, is a much better version than the one pre-installed on the b7330
rambo, 16 Jul 2010koos so whr do u get applications besides market place? go to getjar.com type ur handset and u ll have lots of apps
my bettry does not last long
and one bar n flat bettry last for abt 2hour , n than goes off.
any one with a better bettry n hw their did it?
rambo, 15 Jul 2010guys which files should i download for windows mobile? ? I tried '.CAB' Files but still they n... moreyes, its ".cab" and what do you mean ist not working? It downloads but doesnt install? Or what?
guys which files should i download for windows mobile? ? I tried '.CAB' Files but still they nt working. Help! !
How can I change the screen witch appears when you are calling someone or receiving a call. I dont like the pink :) THANKS
Hi do anyone have any idea how to save emails in your SENT ITEMS??Coz even if I clicked on the option:"Save in sent items" it doesnt do so...
Estevez, 15 Jul 2010First of all a very informative forum !
I have couple of questions, I have been using this ph... more1. Add the new sms/mms/email tone to "my files" then "my documents" then just drop it in there, dont put it in one of those folders. Then you go to "settings" then "sounds" then "other sounds" and when you go so sms alerts and email alerts etc.. you should be able to find the new sound under there...
2. Green is also for sms.
3. tOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE PHONE SHOULD HAVE A SMALL CAM FOR VIDEO CALLING ETC. hOW TO USE IT AS A SECONDARY CAM, I DONT KNOW, HAVNT NEEDED IT YET.
4. Dont know.
5. Havnt tried it yet as usb mode is much quicker than bluetooth.
6. Dont know that gps software
First of all a very informative forum !
I have couple of questions, I have been using this phone for over 2 weeks:
1. How to add additional sounds to SMS/MMS/Email events? I have no problem with ringtones but other default sound settings seem to be hidden.
2. Understanding LED talk. I assume red is for incoming call or message, blue is when bluetooth is working, I got green today when I was playing with GPS. Any other notes ?
3. Front facing camera - some ppl mentioned they have front facing camera on their units. I do not have it on mine - I have B7330RRWCJ6 (under Rogers in Canada)- it is the full name from the phone itself.
4. Flight mode - I cannot find this mode. Somebody said only in this mode this phone will use WiFi with no triggering regular GSM internet connection.
5. Phone will not allow to send multiple files to PC through Bluetooth (Warning appears that says: chose only one file). I know you can chose multiple files through PC under Bluetooth but I cannot access my MSD card in that way. Anybody ? It is a pain to send every single picture one by one...
6. GPS Sport Tracker - I installed it, it is working (showing Lat-lon, altitude etc.) but none of the buttons is working. So I cannot get it work fully. Anybody had this problem?
Other than that unfortunately Windows Mobile is showing its age and how user un-friendly it can be. Many hidden features, you need to dig a lot to set it up your way. Thanks for revealing the GPS feature - it is really a shame that Samsung does not even mention this in the manual lol
red eyes , 13 Jul 2010how many days does the battery last?i was using 3g+ yesteray almost the whole day at work, and now it is still 3/4 full. Dont worry about the battery, its very good
new om, 14 Jul 2010hello guys. How can i set this phone as an internet modem for my pc laptop? Any idea pls..just install the pc suite cd on the laptop, then connect your phone via the usb cable or bluetooth, then go "start" and "internet sharing", select you connection (usb or bluetooth) make sure your network is set to your network provider, then just click connect and voila...
hello guys. How can i set this phone as an internet modem for my pc laptop? Any idea pls..