unlocking this phone would cost 20$ Euro, am i right? is there a way to get it free?
guys am interested about buyin this phone but i need to hear your opinions cant it for instance upload pictures to facebook n chat what r the advantages and disadvantages pls help.
Sako, 16 Sep 2010hey guys. Does this phone works with Youtube and Other Video Sites Well? Help Plz! Plz! Plz!it works well with youtube but it's recommended that you're using wifi when watching. I'm not sure with other video sites. i'm relatively new to using this phone as well.
hey guys. Does this phone works with Youtube and Other Video Sites Well? Help Plz! Plz! Plz!
Hello wonderful people! Would anyone know where I can find a collection of registry hack codes/instructions?
yuki, 13 Sep 2010Can you tell me how to disable the work and life in the mode manager? Only option I see is for... morego to programs>mode manager....you will see both the modes displayed. Tap settings on whatever mode u seek to edit...eg. work mode. You will see another screen depicting wallpaper, ring and today screen items. The today screen items will be showing "samsung Today" . Tap it. The on screen items will appear along with boxes on the left. Uncheck the samsung today box and folowed by the "done" left soft key... you get rid of the work mode. Similarly go back and tap the "life " mode.Here you will have to uncheck the "samsung Widget Plus" . Install SPB mobile shell and enjoy your phone ..also please disable touch wiz from the settings. This is as detailed as it gets ..hope it helps...All the best.
Hi guys, i really appreciate the answers but i just need to ask one more question.. how can i downgrade my phone's os to wm6.1? if possible i kinda need a detailed instruction or guide.. thanks again!!
Darkyogi, 22 Jun 2010Nothing but another WM ignorant....true Samsung Touch Wiz sucks but just install SPB Mobile Sh... moreCan you tell me how to disable the work and life in the mode manager? Only option I see is for settings then it gives options/list to check. No option for disable. Should I uncheck everything? Please help.
Please help... still very new to winmo ~_~
1. I notice that sometimes when I get messages, the notification does not show. The phone does not ring or vibrate. Any fix to this?
2. How can I turn off the samsung keyboard from appearing?
3. Tried installing Skyfire but after I launched it there's a message saying "As of July 1, 2010 we no longer provide support in your country." Any other software I can download to get full flash support?
4. How do I disable the Samsung default lock? I downloaded some locks and would like to use them instead.
Thank you so much in advance!
Phil, 07 Sep 2010Linda, you can try to get it here www.cmkcellphones.com. I meaning to get 1 also. Update me ... moreThanks for those who replied. I checked with CMK cellphones and they do have the phone on stock. I also found one at the Samsung store in Robinsons Galleria and ended up buying there since it's nearest our place. :)
Xilsoh Freeman, 12 Sep 2010Hi... No... I'm not using custom roms 'cause it is not necesary... It is good enough as it is.... moreAh thanks! I'm also liking it as it is. And if the performance is good without using custom roms then I might as well leave it be. Thanks!
Sako, 13 Sep 2010Hi Xilsoh.. Can i ask? what about the wifi connectivity? can this phone connects with wifi well?Ya it cncts gud with wifi
N with the official je5 update its even better
Hi Xilsoh.. Can i ask? what about the wifi connectivity? can this phone connects with wifi well?
After having several Winmo and one Android Phones... I can state that THIS PHONE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PHONES EVER and it has a perfect balance btw Price/Quality/features...
1. I use almost all the time ONLY my fingers to control it.
2. Camera/Video: INCREDIBLE, Fast and acurate COMPLETELY without any distortion.
3. It has 512MB as Main Memory... 256MB RAM... 2GB My Storage (usable 1.4GB)... Plus 32GB Storage Card (hehehe).
4. Its QWERTY slide keyboard is an Excellent backup typing for me 'cause I prefer the Samsung 12-key and XT9. I use slide KB only with programs that doesn't recognize it by Software just like "MoHit SMSFilter" (it just use the windows standard kb(keyboard) and it is anyoing to change it from one to another)... Ah, and several games to play combining kb and touch display.
5. Powerful SOUND without distortion and speaker doesn't break (obviously after hacking registry to make it loudest, hehehe).
6. I've personalized it:
(Maybe several of them are not the best or there are SW included but limited... it fits my needs after NOW)
- Resco Explorer 2010 v8
- Resco Registry Add-in
- Resco Photo Manager Pro
- GinKage OpenGL ES v1
- htcAddicts - cleanRAM
- lextendo Rotate Screen
- Macromedia Flash Player Activex
- Microsoft .NET CF 3.5
- Microsoft .NET CF 3.7
- MoDaCo AppToDate
- MoDaCo NoData
- O2 Compass and Flash Utility
- SPB Mobile Shell 3.5
- SPB Backup
- SPB Pocket Plus
- SPB Traveler
- SPB Wallet
- Vito SMS-Chat
- Comic Reader
- Anywhere Software Basic4PPC
- Cradle Software GpsSpot
- DestinatorApps Destinator
- Foxit Reader
- smartmadsoft SmartWatchM
- XnView Pocket
- WakeUp Alarm
- TCPMP RC2
- Metro from metro.nanika.net
- Dictionaries for RoadLingua
- Dictionaries for LingvoSoft
- ... many, Many, MANY games... besides several minor software...
I recommendt it FOR SURE!!!
Ah!... I forgot to include ONE GREAT PROGRAM:
MyMobiler... It let me control my Phone from Windows XP... It has zoom in and zoom out... I can watch main screen and type from my computer for SMS or any other app... I use my PC mouse as if it were my finger/stylus... I can record as a movie ALL WHAT I DO with it on my computer or just "take pictures" of screen...
Anyone can get it on EBAY with good price from US$299.00 up to US$514.00... ALL OF THEM NEW... several but fewer used...
Raul, 04 Sep 2010Also i have been reading about WM 6.5 and about custom ros..well it will be great if u can tel... moreIt is MUCH BETTER using it with Windows Mobile 6.1... It manages the memory better... It dowsn't EAT ram with winmo 6.1!!!...
ik, 13 Sep 2010pls how can i mak this phone browse?
What do you mean?... If "browse" means using the phone... well at first it is a little bit confusing but after customizing it... anyone can use it without the "blind" feeling... hehehe ... But if "browse" means on the internet you can do it with the OPERA included... or if you mean "browse" as using it with WIFI then try disabling GPRS Internet with "Modaco Nodata"...