sisemer, 28 Apr 2010can you watch youtube using this phone?Yes we can watch youtube videos even without skyfire. In standard internet explorer when u click the "watch video" link, the video opens automatically in preloaded streaming video player.
Hmmm... Did samsung completely forgot about our phone? maybe that's why there's no updates or upgrades?
I have been planning to buy this phone but now with Motorola launching Milestone in India
I am really confused between the two.
The only thing that's holding me back from buying Omnia pro is the lack of Samsung
in providing updates and services. Moreover there's this memory card compatibility issue
that you people talkin abt.
While Motorola Milestone on the other hand is offering free navigation,3.7 inch screen size
but it lacks FM radio.
Please help me in choosing the right one.
sisemer, 28 Apr 2010can you watch youtube using this phone?Yes, but you have to download skyfire browser and use it to watch youtube videos. the browser that comes with the phone doesn't support flash so it's just for browsing.
shiva, 28 Apr 2010official 6.5.3 is impossible u wont find but custom one is avail
i got another hybrid 6.5.... moreHi Shiva, sure thanks... i'll look forward to the link. and can you also include the link on the wm6.5.3 your using? you mentioned it fixed your storage card problem.
thanks in advance bro!
K1LL3R, 28 Apr 2010Hey Shiva,
FOA : Thanks a lot for your posts in this Forum.
I want to do following things ... moreroute 66 installing procedure is already exp;ained in so many posts pls read that
first install route syn in ur system then connect ur phone in active syncro mode to install the application in the phone then run the navigation
and there is the official 6.5 rom avail but i dono much abt 6.5.3
i got all custom rom including htc sence
Trekman, 28 Apr 2010Shiva, can you help me out with upgrading my phone to wm6.5.3 where can i get it and how do i ... moreofficial 6.5.3 is impossible u wont find but custom one is avail
i got another hybrid 6.5.3 full rom but hav'nt tested yet if u wan i send u the link
FOA : Thanks a lot for your posts in this Forum.
I want to do following things on my Omnia Pro.
1. install GPS Route 66 Application on my phone
---I DLed the "ROUTE 66 Sync setup.exe" app and tried to install it on my phone but it does not allow me to install on it. --- Please Help.
2. I want to Upgrade the OS to 6.5
3. I also want to install/upgrade to 6.5.3 ROM
I know you have answered all these question in earlier posts but i was really confused while going through those posts (more than 89 pages) as there seems to be some updates after you posted it.
I would be very thankful to you if you do it again with updates.
Thanks a lot in advance man.
Shiva, can you help me out with upgrading my phone to wm6.5.3 where can i get it and how do i go about installing it? hope it's not alot to ask... thanks bro!
Start -> Settings -> System -> Remove Programs thats where you can uninstall your apps from.
George, 27 Apr 2010anyone please help me, i don't know how to uninstall the applications i've installed.Hey George.
just go to settings option the one where you have options such as personal system etc.in that go to systems and select remove programs.it will shoe u the list of installed application whichu can uninstall from there by selecting it and pressing remove.you can also use sktools which has an option of uninstalling application
Praveen Thota, 26 Apr 2010Thanks a lot Shiva.
One more information, Does Jet supports Gtalk, Yahoo mesenger live chatting ?s jet supports gtalk ,yahoo live chats
jet is my best phone ever....
anyone please help me, i don't know how to uninstall the applications i've installed.
Dear Bro Shiva
I am not finding answer for the following, could you please help me, this is second time i am posting this in this forum..I have many times emailed to Samsung as well but never receive any response
Model: Samsung OmniPro B7610
1. Does not recognize caller name for local number if the number is saved in international format in phone book, for example when I receive a call from local no: 0545678990 device does not recognize caller name whose number (same number) saved in phone book with international format like “+966 545678990”. Whereas It is able to recognize international numbers if I receive any call since the numbers are saved in international format..I purchased the mobile in India & using it in Saudi Arabi, using in other country should not be a problem.
2. Resetting wallpaper to Default is not possible under "SamSung Touchwiz" mode, where as to do the same we have to disable Touchwiz mode.
3. TV-out audio is not working, it just display video in TV but no audio, initially when i tested it was working but now i don't know which application is blocking it.
4. How can i select "Saudi Arabia" in regional setting where in i don't find this country name available in the list. What should i do since i am currently working in saudi arabia.
5. After installing Microsoft Voice Command 1.6.19214, it does not announce incoming calls even if the option is enable, it just beeps interupting ring tone for a second. In order to enable the same i modified some registry & it worked.
Looking for the following features:
1. Is there any "Privacy Lock" to password protect files/folders as available in SamsungJet.
2. There is no Voice Dial option as mentioned in the specification.
3. How to change fonts theme style? ex: comic, calibri etc.., like 3 themes available in SamsungJet.
5. How to Arabic Enabled.
6. By when we can expect the windows 6.5 official release for this model from samsung.
I shall highly appreciate your support dear..
Thanks & Best, Yax
shiva, 26 Apr 2010s u must update to 6.5.3 to avoid this problemIs wm6.5.3 an official rom? and can you pls tell me where i can get download it and how to install?
Thanks a lot Shiva.
One more information, Does Jet supports Gtalk, Yahoo mesenger live chatting ?
i did the same .i upgraded it to 6.5 windows version.
i am disappointed about the fact that the surface scratches easily........
SHIVA, 26 Apr 2010dont del those symbols just click soft reset button it will b k then upgrade the rom to av... moreHi Shiva, I already soft reset but the symbols are still there. My phone os is already wm6.5, should i upgrade it to wm6.5.3 to avoid this problem? pls advice. thanks!