lol High paid lawyer, since when did high paid lawyers for big law ferms hang out at phone forums. remix is right all u guys are weirdo's.
hi this is for Hindustani. i was just curious to know how u where gonna go about getting a life becuase anyone that has the time to write an essay in regards to a 69 dollar phone defenetely needs a life.
need a radio? buy one with AM FM SW. need a camera? buy a Nikon SLR. or a Canon SLR. need a portable entertainment device? buy a i-pod. why buy a phone if you need something else but not a phone?
I can't see the sender's name in my Inbox or whatsoever... Are there any ways to make my phone see them? Please help me... Thanks alot!!
What about FM in your fone. Is it working in sterio mode??.I purchased it 3days back, i hav problem with FM.. Is tht only with my mobile. pls contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I got this phone before 4 months ago. Its very slim every one in my group likes this phone. I loved 2 use this phone.
I purchased this mobil 2 days back. The mobil look is awesome. All functions are very good except FM.. the problem with FM is.. it is turning to mono and sterio viceversa whn we r listening to a song..that creating alot of problem and the earphones socket should have placed in the bottom..we cant keep the fone in pocket whn u r using earphones.. but price wise and look, functionality wise it is excellent
Is dere ne way u can add icons to the menu & preset radio stations [ if so then how many ] ?
C170 according to me it is phone which is liked by everyone in my group and too like it very much b'z it is fit for all.FM radio quality too much good
To : bd_19
My Dear Little Kid Neighbor,
My apologies for this delayed response. Here is my earnest attempt to satisfy your queries.
1. The battery life is very good compared to the market-average. Considering a factual talk-time, you would get more than 7 hrs. from a single zero-to-full charge, i.e, should almost 5 hrs. of continuous single-call conversation.
2. No ideas about E715. But the C170 has 3 types of alert. Melody only, vibration only, first vibrate then melody. M43. And I haven't faced any problem in either of them.
3. Call waiting is a service provider dependant feature. Has nothing to do with hardware. But yes, M33 would take you to Call Waiting Service options. I think, both Gramin Phone and CityCell offer CWS.
4. I, alongwith my parents, have used a total of 8 Samsung phones in the last 3 years. Never got any display problem. But yes, if you charge your phone while it's switched on, any color-display might get dark and spotted and eventually corrupt. Mind you, this is a brand independent phenomenon. And in case of the C170, you have got nothing "extra" to do with the screen. There's no option for a screensaver either. So better safe than sorry. Always charge the battery while it's absolutely out. And charging is a switched-off work. That's that.
5. The preset tones are neither too loud nor anything low to whine about. There are only 7 of them. My personal choices are 2 and 3 for incoming calls and 7 for alarms. You can set tone 6 for your girl's incomings at night when callrates are minimum :D It's a candle-lit-dinner kinda music.
6. Continuous talk-time for an earphone-only call -- sorry kiddo but can't help you with that one. Personally, I hate earphones and have no experience in using them. But yes, the pair in the sales package is a decent stereo one and makes out nice for both FM and conversation.
Last but not the least, being a student is always fun. After reaching 30, after all those degrees and recognitions, I still am a student all by myself. That keeps me straight, poised, decent, moral. Keeps me far from the se7en deadly sins. After all, what goes around, comes around. And frankly speaking, these days ultra-portable notebooks and ultra-bulky mobile phones both are in demand. I don't understand this self-contradictory trend. Seems to me like a psychological mishap.
Technology should bring ease to your life and set you free rather than keeping you engaged and busy in using them. Think about it.
Well, apparantly my contacts are saved in SIM already. I've even tried moving them to the phone memory, but I still can't see my sms sender's name. Are there any settings in the phone that I can make?
but anyway, how can i get some ringtones, because the standard one's are...
4 gh: u can't see the sender name while u don't have it saved on the SIM.
I've just bought this phone. I can't see the name of the person who sends me an sms, only the number. This problem occurs in the inbox as well. Anyone knows how i can get around this?
hello there.seems lyk u hav a gud knowledge abt dis fone.i live in bangladesh.im thinkin abt buyin dis fon.so i need som gud & accurate info abt it:
1.first n formost: wat is da battery life? i talk ALOT on da fone,specially at nyt wen callrates r minimum :P,so i need MINIMUM talktym of 3hrs after full charge
2.vibration: i kno it has vibration,but does it hav any probs? becoz i used n E715 once,n da vibration had many problems.
3.does it support CALL WAITING service??
4.samsung fones hav a tendency to hav problems on its display after som tym of use?do u think dis will do da same??
5.i don use ringtones,yet again askin,how loud r da preset ringtones?
6.abt da earphones>>if i use them,how long will da fully charged battery last at a continuous talktym ??n how clear is the sound through the earphones??
i guess dats abt it.im a student,n since im using my own money to buy dis,i want to kno ALL da info abt da fone.in bangladesh,da price of dis fone is roughly abt tk.4800 (tk.72=$1).neways Hindustani,thanx 4 ur help :D
In the Indian package, the standard battery is Li-Ion 750 mAh rather than Li-Ion 800 mAh.
After several weeks of severe usage, I've come up with the following points. They are proven. Neither overtoned nor under.
Battery charging -- from zero to full -- takes approx 2 hours and 30 minutes.
No calls, no FM, no alarms, absolutely no functions. But the cell is switched on 24x7 with a fresh SIM card inside. In this condition the fully charged battery lasted for 16+ [almost 17] days.
Needless to say the fresh battery was "primed" by me before using with a SIM inside.
pls don't buy this mobile.because it has manufacture def.i am the (hhp) Eng in the service center India(goa).