hi there problem no 1.u cant copy ur all sim card entries.there is no option like copy all.so copy 1 by 1 and think if u have 170 phone numbers then how much time it will take.second problem u only transfer data through cable or usb infrared.u cant transfer like mobile to mobile like sonyericsson.problem 3.radio cant catch signals during travel or in outskirts.only shape and style is good.and cheaper.thanx.
I`ve got my C230 1 mt ago,on my opinion the radio & ring oprt weakly.Problems with connecting PC,infrared don`t oprt securely,button#5 don`t oprt with first touch sometimes.But concerning to price & class of this phone,it`s not bad.Basic fittings is nice design,slim,light,comfortable in use,easiest menu & access to any options,good looks.In spite of some troubles I love my Samsung and I gift the same phone to my wife.
I have just bought c230. Now i want to connect it with my PC via infrared or Data cable. So tell me what software i have to use to connect. Any link to download. Thanx in advance.
Good phone except following problems.
1) Very SLOW RESPONSE software
2) FM radio capture is week. on travel, it works poorly due to shaking. u cant expect powerful radio like nokia phones. but clarify is good (stereo).
3) Ring tones not louder enough. Also, builtin tones are not attractive. just fit for kid's toys!!!.
4) co-ordination of Hearphone & handset while is very poor. Example: when u r listening Radio, if u get a call, earphone stops radio , but ring tone will b heard in handset, but not in Earphone.... many many probs like this....
This Phone is great i have buy it 2 week before and enjoying very much thanks to samsung.
I have just bought c230. Now i want to connect it with my PC via infrared or Data cable. So tell me what software i have to use to connect. Any link to download.
Thanx in advance.
I have sonny ericsson T630 but now i am going to samsung first time.wat abt its FM radio.is it use without head phones and wat abt its batry life.which country made this set.which one best for use.
Wanted to make sure whether c230 has SPEAKER PHONE (loud speaker) on speech? (In FM it has 2 mores,- Earphone & Loudspeaker)
plz tell me how can i transfer my tones to other set .and plzzzzzzzzzz tell me that c230 has compatibility of Ird with nokia 6600 and others.plz tell me .
I bought a samsung C230 and, how do i change the color? there is no such option in the display settings. but x100 has this feature of chaging the color. i mean the color where it says Menu and Phonebook. By Default its blue.Pls help me out ppl
Hi guys!!! i have a good news for those who have problems with missed calls...
all of u ..DO one thing..
Go to Menu>Sound Settings>Alert Type> choose melody only...
ur mobile will ring just as other mobiles do...u'll b able to know missed calls too..
if u use vib+melody...the melody starts after 3 bells.. that may be so cuz of slow working...but only in melody..it works as all of us want it to...SO ENJOY>.....and RELAX...U've got the rite choice:)
i just bought samsung c230, i want to use it IR for transferring data to other mobile fones, activation of IR is there but there is no transferring menu i found in this set for e.g. choose file -> send file -> via infrared. if any body knows how to do this kindly inform me by sending email to me..Thanks alot
this is the best of all the slim phones i have used,thank you samsung for this beautiful phone. you compare c-230 other cell of same cost it is the best of its class
this is the best of all the slim phones i have used,thank you samsung for this beautiful phone.thank u
c-230 looks good . but processing is very slow . even ring tone sound is low . fm not good as nokia if there is small shake is hand set then the sound becomes low . the cell is light weight so it is very good for transportation . memory is good . if you compare c-230 other cell of same cost it is the best of its class
1st of all i would like to say that this mobile phone based website is the best website ever-found my self while, i have browsed so many URLs for getting some latest informations about the Cell Phones but this is a most comprehensive and a upto-dated Web-site that is why I have become a fan & a lover of this precious Web-site. Thanx GSMARENA!...
The matter about the Samsung SGH-C230 mobile phone (which is not a bad selection) is that, there is a need of some improvements like as below :
• There should be a more power full battery for a lengthy & long drive entertainment.
• A need for an icon on the top of Screen for showing the connectivity with FM-tuner.
• There is no keypad lock time is given ( I mean I can not fix my self a appropriate time for auto-keypad locking system) which I am missing a lot.
• The full volume of Ring Tones of this gadget is very very low although the earlier Mobile Phone of this series (Samsung C100) has a louder Volume of ring tones.
• This model takes a long time for keypad lock as compare to Samsung other models.
• The absence of Screen savers system is really makes me surprise.
• The default games of this Mobile set are not very attractive & entertaining, so there is a need of a replacement.
Any-how if the Manufacturer of such device could improve & add the above mentioned points and also expand some extra facilities like “Cover changing, Memory card slot, Good quality Camera, A minimal price” then they can do a great business with that Mobile Phone Model.
Mr. Hassan (email@example.com)
My phone is two days old(At 03/10/2005) and i am on a roll.The qualities i was looking for were clarity,style,class and a phone oozing real music.I got all of them wrapped in Samsung C230.Thank you.
Its a nice phone,Dan gud....Very cute and sleek Gr8 value 4 money........And gud memory too