I want to buy samsung champ. Is it good phone ? Please describe problems of this phone.
this is the best mobile of me because my hobies listen to music so that this sound quilty good
im usin champ bt it does nt support twitter nd does wnt save bought videos
I hope samsung will upgrade this kind of affordable phone which will support videos & youtube cause that is basic in a multimidea phone. But, overall this is a good phone.
i am using C3300K Champ for past 6months this is not supporting any video and any pictures also... no camera quality
I bought this phone a month ago because my old one is junk already. I dont know why this phone doesnt support youtube? That's why I planned to buy other unit which is more better than this phone.
Samsung champ is currently available for RS 3000 only in ludhiana. My hands on experience -
1 loud and clear audio quality both through headphone and phone speakers.
2 good battery backup.
3 1gb memory card included
5. Good photo editing tricks at this price range and in comparison to other mobiles
6 dictionary, bluetoothmessenger,wireless fm radio,sns integration
7. 3.5mm jack
8. 1 year warranty,mobile tracker and cool head phones with 3d surround sound effect
1. If you buy it in white colour than it will be 100 rs cheap but you will get vga camera only
2.slow inbuilt browser 3 always do updating when u open d music player which is really annoying
4. THE BIGGEST OMISSION IS LACK OF SUPPORT TO JAVA which means you would not be able to play any games .yes samsung say it support java 2.0 and yes you would be able to get the download notice and the vendors information but after downloading it says no to every app or game.
5. You can't pause while recording videos although get a quite lot of features while taking pics
6. It shows file only whose naming is upto 52 characters
7. No mp4 support althoug different players for songs and videos but not a big thing since in this price range only dumb nokia phones will be able to play those.
8.no mobile youtube streaming over 2g network.
All in all i would like to say it no way looks cheap and has no hangin or any other problem whatsoever. Only thing that suck about this phone is no JAVA support and the update thing that occurs every time while opening music.go on u can give it a try but think u should also look at lg cookie lite which have java support and handwritting recognisation
am having a problem with this phone it kips on saying connecting to pc and i didn't even connect it to the pc so tel me what might be the problem
I want to send and receive emails on my phone but the message i get as i try doing that is DNS unavailable. Can you please tell me what it is about.