kath..., 15 May 2012does it have wifi??? pls. reply noooooooooooooooooooooo
1. No, it doesn't have wifi.
2. Yes, if you touch top part of screen, it will give a drop-down.
Which is a short-cut for BT on/Off , SIM function and Silent profile on/off.
Also, if music player is playing in back ground, it can be controlled from a tiny bar[notification] available in drop-down
Any unread sms, it will also be shown as notification.
Everybody if you touch the upper part of your interface at homescreen do you get the dropdown menu?for Sim,bluetooth and silent?
why only one sim can be used how come it will be duos only place of sim but the use is for only one sim , unlike otther mobile u can both use this champ duos u can transfer sim if u use sim one then transfer to sim two . Its not passed for me.
Just bought this phone yesterday to as a gift to my mom on mother's day.
These are my reviews [my mom earlier used a shitty nokia 1600]:
1. Touch is fine, as resistive is more comfortable for elderly.
2. The resolution in good, the icons and buttons are relatively big as compared to other phone in this segment.
3. Speaker volume is a bit low.
4. Audio in headset is too good, loud and clear.
5. Mom never used and also never going to use internet on phone :) So no comments in that dept.
6. Camera at 1.3 M is a bit low but considering the price of 3800/- in Delhi, its okay.
7. Phone memory of mere 10 MB leaves a lot to be desired.
8. To set a ringtone, the audio file needs to be copied onto phone memory [which i think is tacky]
9. Multiple home-screens are possible, however what can be displayed on them is mutually exclusive [eg. 3x3 shortcut widget can only be set on a single screen only].
10. Battery backup is promising.
As a basic touch phone, its great.
If you are a power user....then go for something more smart.
This review is based on 2 days of hands-on experience.
In these 2 days, there was not a single instance on hang/freeze or re-start of device.
I bought this mobile 4 days ago. First let me say, that if you follow Bryans earlier instructions, you CAN play video's on this phone, and the quality is excellent. (I made Sherlock Homes and Mission Impossible 4) and they both play and look very well indeed. The MP3 player, (get good earphones) is also excellent. The Photo's passed all my expectations...very good and when stretched to fill my laptop as Wallpaper. they still looked good. Not got on to the internet yet...my biggest gripe is..the texting Qwerty keyboard is rather small for my large fingers....but with a bit of time and trial, it works ok. All in all, for what I paid for this mobile, it's better than most that I have seen for this price ranger. Recommended if you don't want to pay a lot for a high end mobile.
does it have a motion sensor . Can i play games using it?
Is angry birds game supported? Please reply
AnonD-54406, 11 May 2012i would like to know, if we are talking on sim 1 can we get waiting call on sim 2 or it gives ... moreno if one sim is busy, then you can not receive call on other sim, it say not reachable
i bought this type of phone,i have some clarification above specification mentioned the type phone supporting mp4 format but some mp4 format is not supporting...
senthil, 07 May 2012mp4vieo is not support pls help me..... hi..u take a software samsong pc studio than select video convertor & select the song with any format and convert. (in this process ur phone c3312 should be conectet with pc) and u get the best qualitx mp4 video 4 ur champ.its playing like wateq.ok