1-install your software
2-add this code *#52828378#
3-in part 6(OTA Test Basic) increase maximum jar size 2000
anybody know the max size for jar file that can be installed on this phone? i can not install a jar with 830kb size, anyone know how to get around this? i need that app to be installed on my phone. Tq
I am using this handset for the last one month. This is a good one.
How can I write my daily diary in this? Any app available?
how to enable autofill option in samsung gt c3322 while using net, i.e facebook or gmail account???
I am not able to run internet on PC through my Samsung 3322 mobile.Samsung kies does not support this device.Can anybody please help.
AnonD-16668, 05 Aug 2011Hi Guys this is Siva..
Can u plz answer me for following questions..i wish to buy this mobile... morehi
i m facing same prblm
though the btry is good n camera is ok
bt its a dull phone for downlaoding aplication and watchng videos
John, 19 Aug 2011Dear All,
I have bought the handset during this week. Although I liked the habdset, I am fa... morei am using this set for last 10 days...
very gud mobile...but basic features are very bad,but nokia is gud...
* video camera quality is very very bad..
* java application supports upto 700kb only..
* u can view ur photos upto to 2048*1536 pixel only..
* you cant play more than 320*240 mp4 videos and unknown dimensions mp4 videos..
* cant change themes and cant hide time date in wallpaper..
* speaker call is not that much gud and loud speaker volume is low..
* samsung proprietary os is very bad..but symbian os is very gud in nokia..
* searching option is not there..
* battery is average, 1 and half days standing..
* msg memory is 1000 only..
* u can press long time for * button to activate to dictionary..
* but some basic features in this mobile(samsung) is bad..
But Nokia Symbian OS is very gud platform for mobiles..
Except this problems,samsung c33322 is gud...
John, 19 Aug 2011Dear All, I have bought the handset during this week. Although I liked the habdset, I am fa... morethis phone cant open images having more than 1600*1200 resolution while in nokia&se it is possible
I have bought the handset during this week. Although I liked the habdset, I am facing the following difficulties.
1. Unlike Nokia, Network is poor.
2. I have downloaded JPEG pictures from my Digicam through and also some via bluetooth. While opening these pictures,It gives an message "Unsupported File Type". The same files are opening in other phones like Nokia, Sony Ericsson etc.
Can anyone help me in this regard. I am feeling like the handset is useless.
To day i buy sumsung C3322....very nice handset..samsung does not provided computer data cable.....Why? sound is very nice and FM sound also....video quality very poor...still picture very nice..internet speed too fast..battery.......i use it one week then i tell....