Anonymous, 29 Jun 2011hey i have recently bought this phone. there is one problem that if you install any apps or ga... morejust go to setting -> memory -> default memory. then change what you need from phone memory into memory cards. hope it helps. cmiiw
Anonymous, 24 Jun 2011Its dual standby. Excellent to use. Good value for money.Recommended.Good for gprs
hi, the IMs like gtalk, yahoo msngr, msn..do they display the pic of the person in contact list? am using ebuddy in my nokia mobile which does nt have this facility. what about this mobile? does it diaply only name or along with the photo (if any) ??
hi, can i configure yahoo/gmail ? does the mobile do active sync from mail exchange server? what about HTML page display in push mail? does it support only plain text or HTML too? Since phone memory is less, is there any performance penalty? Please help me... replies are appreciated!!!.
akshat, 29 Jun 2011>>yes the sound quality is excellent with or without speaker. >>if you are on sim... morehi, one more clarification...what about the operating system? In Samsung website its mentioned as SGP whereas for other mobiles (for e.g b5722), its mentioned as Properitary OS. Can I install all applications in c3322 that are installed in high end Samsung mobiles (e.g Dual SIM b7722, b5722)? please help me to know this. Thanks in advance :)
jeff, 29 Jun 2011hi, am primarily interested to know the following:
1. Is sound quality for call good? What ab... more>>yes the sound quality is excellent with or without speaker.
>>if you are on sim1 line and if someone calls you on sim 2 then other person hears a beep-beep sound.
>>display quality is also good
>>it does not have any of the mentioned readers
but i highly recommend this phone.It is loaded with excellent features at an affordable cost.
My question is...
Is this mobile create a folder playlist OR we have to manually put the songs one by one on playlist
hi, am primarily interested to know the following:
1. Is sound quality for call good? What about loudspeaker quality?
2. Can the push mail actively sync mails? Can I configure corporate account to exchange mail from microsoft exchange server?
3. If am on line with sim1, what if somebody calls me on sim2? Will then other end person hear "call waiting" or "not reachable"?
4. Does this have PDF reader, office (word, excel, ppt)?
5. What about display quality?
Can anyone please help me to know the above things? It will be really helpful for me to decide whether I can go for this mobile. Since this model is not available right now I have to go for online shopping. THats why am interested to know these.
Can anyone post a youtube video for this phone ??
hey i have recently bought this phone. there is one problem that if you install any apps or games from memory card then it installs in the phone memory,someone tell me how to do the same in memory card's memory?
This is a nice handset. However I request Samsung to come up with a similar phone having the following additional essential things:
-> A QWERTY keypad.
-> A 1650 mAh or higher Li-Po battery.
-> At least a 5 mpx good quality Autofocus camera with dual LED flash and 30fps video recording.
-> Dual SIM - Dual Active functionality.
I am eagerly waiting for such a phone from Samsung folks, the pioneers of DUOS handsets.
I want this phone for the basic telephony and messaging functions, with a good battery life and not for net surfing, etc.
For that I prefer the Galaxy S2.
it has been released in Indonesia (central Java)
I bought it 2 days ago. it's only Rp. 495.000
1. 2 mp camera. camera's quality is good enough.it can be used for camcorder too.
2. a switch to change our SIM cards. both of the cards are active (other will be in busy if we are on the line).
3. some application like facebook, YM!, Palringo, some games.
4. complete sound profile, theme (it can be set based on SIM cards preference), fake call feature, java.
5. radio, music player, 3.5mm jack. it has earphone in box.
6. the battery life is fine. I used for music player, browsing, sms, calling in 2 days.
7. local language (bahasa jawa) and standard English and Bahasa.
1. the back cover isnt good/proper. I cant close it very well.
2. the browser is not fast. You can make it faster using another browser such as opera mini.
3. there is no dedicated volume switch.
4. no flash for the camera
5. no threaded view for message
overall, I like this phone except the back cover ... :)
If anyone have experience using push mail facility on this phone,please tell us.thk
Dear all, please tell me the push email feature on this phone, it`s realtime or interval time retrieval?thks