kamaldeep singh, 24 Jul 2011i want format code in samsung 6625 set to remove virus from my phonefour zeros
philip, 27 Jul 2011i think this bad phone my phonethis samsung can acces internet although my GPRS and GSM is act... moreyou have go to internet service thaninternet sharningand than network conceationyou selet uour service privder acces point and after complet this you go internet expol you have acces internt.
hina, 25 Jul 2011It is only gsm or cdma+gsm plz tel meonly this gsm hendset
i think this bad phone my phonethis samsung can acces internet although my GPRS and GSM is active .if i want open my a web.and that answer always said review your connection setting... can you hep me...?? about how to repair my connection phone ,,,??
i wait that answer..
i want format code in samsung 6625 set to remove virus from my phone
I have enjoyed the C6625, but now i am looking for something better. windows mobile(prefer windows7) qwerty, radio and new and better functionality. i was looking at HTC Chacha but i didnt like the fact that it was Android OS and didnt have radio. So guys what do you suggest
does this phone have wi-fi connection...n how do i upgrade its windows bcz mine is usin 6.1
Anonymous, 18 Jun 2011cn anyone tell me?is this phone available in july 2011 Stupid question.
Robert, 08 Jun 2011How can you use internet with this phone?/if you want using this phone for surfing internet, there are several step you have to do:
1. as customer of gsm operator of course there is option for internet access. operator will charge you some money for internet access. ask your operator about this.
2. you must make some setting to connect your phone to the operator's internet access facility. setting including APN, user id, password, proxy (optional). ask your operator for those information.
3. after setting has made you are ready to surf internet.
4. of course you need internet browser for surfing internet. internet explorer already pre installed in this phone. but you can download other browser from internet such opera mobile. i using opera mobile because opera better than standard microsoft IE. opera faster than IE.
that's all folk
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2011is this phone multitasking capable?in case yes, how many applications can you open simultaneou... moreYes, this phone have multitasking capability....
because Windows inside!
every windows either desktop or mobile version basically have multitasking capability.
You can open several program at the same time and switching between program to use it.
As my experience using this phone.... I ever open more than 10 application at the same time... switching between program such as music player, ms office (read only), Opera mobile, java games etc all work smoothly....
remember this phone have large RAM size inside... this is why this phone can work smoothly while opening several program..... you know reading from RAM is faster than reading from memory card such as MicroSD etc.
I noticed no decrease in performance when multitasking.
But generally this phone work a bit slowly... because only powerred by processor with 400MHz speed but still acceptable.... please don't compare to 1GHz processor... they have different class and price!
if you are not an impatient person, using this phone may be a bit annoying. But remember this is a phone not a monster computer.
is this phone multitasking capable?in case yes, how many applications can you open simultaneously when you start to notice it slows down?i compared it's processor and some other smartphones now have up to 1Ghz processor..
pratik, 14 Jan 2011hey, does anybody know whether this handset works with CDMA network in india? thnx in advance!!!works only on GSM.....cannot work on CDMA.....
hi...all..this very good phone..& takes decent photos with 2 MP camera...processor bit slow...very good internet....on both 2G & 3G networks....works well....
ramanuj, 02 Apr 2011my samsung c6625 is corrupt. please, help me . what the problem of my mobile?hi just reset the phone...& try installing all 3rd party applications on storage card henceforth as some may contain virus & if you install directly...the phone gets corrupt..for a hard reset try doing --- Phone Off, pressing D-pad up + power key...always backup data & scan 3rd party applications before running them on mobile...good luck....
Do you know how to using this Windows Mobile phone for connecting your Desktop computer or Notebook/Laptop to the internet?
It's very easy...
1. Make sure your phone have internet access and Microsoft Active Sync already installed in your computer.
2. Plug data cable come with this phone to the USB port. Active Sync on your computer will start.
3. After Active Sync connect, Goto 'Start' - 'All Program'. Find 'Internet Folder' and press D pad's center button.
4. Choose 'Internet Sharing'
5. Make sure PC connection is USB. Choose 'connect'.
Now your computer can surf internet through this phone!
Active sync is already in the installation CD that came with this phone.