is a good and perfect budget phone, i like this phone very much!
A. K. Verma, 04 Aug 2011Good phone from samsung. I am using it for last one month. I have noticed following prose and ... moreThank you for your detailed review.
Please share experience of Call recording.
Good phone from samsung. I am using it for last one month. I have noticed following prose and cones-
1. Good Looking, sleek design.
2. Big Screen of good quality.
3. good capacitive touch.
4. Good sound quality, if you use your own good quality ear phone.
5. video playback is good. with 5.1 channel sound option.
6. both the SIMs work fine. no problem in connectivity.
7. Good applications like Scientific Calculater, Dictionary, IMs, good camera, youtube streaming etc.
8. Good touch interface (Touch Wiz 3.0) like slide name right to call and slide left to msg.
9. Good battery (1250 mAH)
10. over all good multimedia phone with dual sim capability and Wi-Fi.
besides these pros. this phones has some serious probles too... like
1. This phone has very low internal memory causing problem while browsing full web pages on Wi-Fi. it says low on memory. close some applications first.
2. due to low internal memory, u cant install games, themes etc.
3. some time touch becomes unresponsive.
4. one critical problem is found with its automatic time update. sometime its time stuck and changes itself to some other irrelevant time. for example, if it showing 08:15 AM now, suddenly it becomes 01:30 PM without any reason. which is very irritating.
5. Samsung is not providing any data cable + memory card + cover + Software CD. Software is not a prob as it can be downloaded from samsung's website. but one has to purchase data cable (Rs. 150.0) + card 2GB (Rs. 250.0) + cover (Rs. 100.0) .i.e. one has to spend 500 more. so effective cost is 6300+500=6800.0 thus making it not so attractive cost vise.
Can we download themes for Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS
or we have to be content with predefined themes
can any one tell me how to configure email in this mobile.
i have done but i will not get alert for new mail, when i go to download i will only get one year old mails from inbox but not the latest one.
aa, 02 Aug 2011is it worth?Definitely! Great battery, good pictures, touch works great, dual sim functionality works flawlessly, all in all, excelentt buy.
aa, 02 Aug 2011is it worth?It took me a long time to settle down with this phone. Had a SE P1i before (after 3 years of use, its touch-screen was slowing down). Using the p1i i did really like the handwriting recognition capability - it was so easy just write a name to call. So I was after a phone having something similar. I use two different phone numbers, so it was time to give a try to a duo sim phone. I was aware of the fact, that being duo sim for Samsung means, that while there is place for the two phones in the phone, while talking on one sim sends the other one to inactivity - looks like phone is turned off for the caller on that sim. But in my case it is very rare to have calls same time, so I decided to accept this. It is still easier to have only one phone with me all day long.
After a couple weeks in use I am happy with it, battery works 3-4 days long with one charge which is fine.
whay all the samsung star 2 duos are out of stock in the markt is there any problem with the phone?
how to order here?i want to buy samsung c6712, and how much?and is it free shipping?
how to order here?i want to buy samsung c6712, and how much?orand is it free shipping?