gantoh, 24 May 2012Is this a dual-sim or a single sim phone?its a single sm
i hav been using it for 2yrs(no choice other thn using it fr me)....
1. optical track pad stops working, its vry weak and breakable i replaced it wit a new 1.
2. useless camera its like a vga camera nt a 2mp, it doesnt support any large resolution pictures r hq pictures same wit videos too even mp4 isn't supporting.
3. gets hang, keeps vibrating on its own even whn we aren't using.
4. web browsing vry vry slow, youtube videos play worst in this phone.
Good things r only d txtng wch is easy as in all qwerty phones.. tats it.. plzzz dont buy this phone better go fr any other thn dis...
anyone pls tell me whether this phone plays mp4 videos???? its specifications say it plays!!!!
gian 23, 23 Jan 2011does it have sms threaded view?Yes yes it does but not as cool as an iphone
I like it is very good to use although when i go to other websites it keeps saying not enough memory and you can only download games up too 700kb and you can't cancel a message your sending when the button is just at the right. Also the optical trackpad is very sensitive even if you change the settings its still very sensitive.But if you just want a normal phone for calling,messaging and for browsing websites . But in my opinion it is a very good phone for me.
Hey i live in Ireland and im going to the USA on holidays does anyone know if my phone will work over there???
gantoh, 24 May 2012Is this a dual-sim or a single sim phone?Its dual sim phone.
geee, 22 May 2012how can this phone get "whats app" That's what I want. How do you get it? I want it too. I think you need to download it off the internet or something.
hey guys, has any of you experienced optical trackpad problems with this phone?thnx
hi guys.can anybody please tell me after i activate wi-fi,where should i go to connect to inernet for free?
StephenG, 02 May 2012Guys I Have questions for this Phone ( Especially for Users of this phone )..I'm Planning to b... more1. I don't think it has OS. And I don't think it's upgradeable.
2. Yup it has conversational thread but its not as great as iphone's.
3. Its mobile internet is great, I don't have any complaint about it but I cannot browse on Youtube. But some ppl says their phone can.
4. 3 theme colors is the standard theme of the phone, that means it doesn't support downloadable themes unlike Nokia C3.
5. Okay, what do you mean customizable? If you can display the apps or something? Yes you can. :)
6. My cousin is an electrician, he told me recently that no matter how careful you use the optical track pad, it can go blind because it has sensor so I would not be surprised if my optical track pad stops working.
And oh, Nokia C3 fades not only the navigation keys but also the keypad that you couldn't even see a letter. So if you're used to qwerty phones then that's for you :D
I have used Nokia C3 but it got stolen after 3 months when I was on a medical mission so I bought these 5 months ago to know the difference. So I prefer Nokia C3 and tbh I regret buying these.
My phone is doing good. But suddenly every time I log in to the pre-installed Twitter app, the phone stops so I had to remove the battery and switch it on. My golly what's happening? I'm a twitter addict yet I couldn't log in there and when I use Twitter in the internet/wap, it says 403 forbidden something. How frustrating. -_-
i cant connect to the internet using the wifi..what is wrong with my phone? what shall i do?