Anonymous, 25 Oct 2011i dont know c3 but with this phone the internet is very slow. i like this design alsohow'S this fone isssss
HBB, 23 Oct 2011Hi! I'm planning to buy an affordable QWERTY with wifi phone and my choices are narrowed to No... morei dont know c3 but with this phone the internet is very slow. i like this design also
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2011I want to ask why i can't use a animated gif for my wallpaperuse in what in sending it. thats true i try it also and it cant send it
leslie, 18 Oct 2011Can I watch youtube in this phone? Thanks!its a big NO
AnonD-1489, 17 Oct 2011HELP ME PLEASE!!! NEED REPLY QUICKLY!!!! I need to transfer my contacts from my nokia 2690 to... moreif your contacts is in phone memory copy it in ur sim card then insert ur sim in chat335
Anonymous, 24 Oct 2011who knows how to update this unit using samsung kies? Hows the step by step? I cant ugrage the... moreI have the same problem, i tried to upgrade and cannot firmware restore it!!
who knows how to update this unit using samsung kies? Hows the step by step? I cant ugrage the firmware of mine. Help
Hi! I'm planning to buy an affordable QWERTY with wifi phone and my choices are narrowed to Nokia C3 & Samsung Ch@t s335. Can somebody pls give an honest review of d specs of d 2 phones? Which of d 2 has fast Internet browsing/wifi feature? I like the design of chat s335 but I've read some reviews that it has slow wifi. Thanks in advance ;)
it is a very good phone for people who loves music.. i think u should buy it..
Absolutely frustrating for internet WLAN access. and the service center wasn't even helpful. They even point to the weakness of the router. When in fact, it is the unit that is HIGHLY INCAPABLE of a good WLAN access. and the sales representatives reasons are:
1. We have a good signal here. Why not do your WIFI exploration here? (at their showroom? seriously? and work there? live there? SERIOUSLY???)
2. Your router signal is weak, there are so many users availang of the WLAN svc in your area. Routers have weakness in the office and homes. (Seriously!!!!)
3. A cheaper phone has a much stronger capacity to access the WLAN. (Shame shame shame on Samsung!!!)
4. Plus points, it's a good qwerty phone ONLY. with a trackpad for an affordable price.
5. For its futures, think of it as a NON-WIFI ACCESS PHONE. Then you won't have to be as dismayed as i am.
6. Selling it to someone who doesn't need WIFI/internet access. that way, it's worth their money.
HELP ME PLEASE!!! NEED REPLY QUICKLY!!!!
I need to transfer my contacts from my nokia 2690 to this fone!!!!how do i do it?????
what is the right wireless Bluetooth headset i can use to these chat3353
how do i access the voice mail answer phone service. the instructions ask for the voice male server and an appropriate number. I am on tesco Pay as you go
I have a Samsung chat, somehow I have blocked a few number but cant find out how release them, any one got the solution?