da d500 is a very good looking fone. i dont care if its good or not as long as it looks good
first off, bluetooth is built in (for the person below).
1) my bluetooth says it connects with my computer and they both acknowledge each other. it used to be fine before but now the phone can't view received files even though they are the same type of files as it viewed fine before. why and how do i fix this?
2) is there a program that i can use to convert the voice amr files to either a mp3 or mmf file?
ei,i just want 2 ask...when u bought ur samsung D-500,does it include the bluetooth????!!!ur answer wud be highly appreciated....tnx in advance!!
as for the sound quality problems, you couldn't comment on it without the phone in your hands. each mobile has its own quality. and it depends on your network and signal receiver's quality too. some are good and some maybe lousy as some users have said here. it DEPENDS lol. as for the software question, NO, the software and the data cable are not included with the package. all samsung phones do not include the cable and software with it. it's an optional accessory, which means you have to order it yourself. you can download the software from the samsung fun club website, but you need to buy the cable yourself so that you can sync your mobile with your PC.
can u tell me if the call quality is better than the e720, very dissapointed got a d500 coming monday
Hi, Has anyone had this phone on contract with O2 UK. If so, can you tell me if the USB Data Cable is included please?
I have had nothing but nokias in my life so I was really thinking hard if I should cross the line and buy a Samsung, but I have falling in love with this cute little phone and the slide is so sexy.
The only thing I don’t like about it is the soft ware u can download off samsungmobile.com, I have over 800 java games and I cant up load them to my phone with out a BT dongle so that’s the next step, it was much easier using the nokia pc suite to up load games and stuff I guess ill have to settle for this now since im on a 2 year contract but I think in 12months time im going to brake that contract and go with one of the new nokia N series
If any one is having trobble installing java games go to this web site and it will help u
or follow these instructions…..
1) Download this - http://malschaun.at.interims.de/Uploader
2) Set up a new network connection. Right-click, properties, on My Network Places. Choose 'Create New Connection'. Choose 'Set up Advanced Connection'. Choose 'Connect Directly to Another Computer'. Choose 'Host'. Select the Com port that your Bluetooth dongle is on. Select the User Permissions. Click Finish. You'll see you have a new 'Incoming connection'. Right-click, properties. Make sure the correct Com port is selected on the General Tab. Make sure you check 'Always allow directly connected devices....without providing a password'
2) Make sure you've paired your phone (right-click option on your phone in entire Bluetooth network). It might be necessary to unpair and repair after you've created the incoming connection.
3) Connect your phone via serial connection (also right-click menu)
4) Type #*536963# into your phone. This will enable the Serial Java download.
5) Type #*5737425# into your phone. Choose option 1 (PPP UP), then Bluetooth. Only do this once, or your phone will reset.
6) Start up the Up loader program. Select the .jad file of the game you want to upload.
7) Select option 2 on the #*5737425# menu on your phone.
This should start the upload, hopefully. It can be quite intermittent, so you'll need to play around with all these steps. The order is quite important. i.e. select PPP UP before you start up the Up loader program.
Now that you can hopefully upload games, do you know where I can get any from?
Thanks, hope this works for you
It’s a grate phone don’t knock it
I wonder how is it possible that this phone has such a bad quality of voice hearing during calls? First I thought there was something wrong with my phone, but I see other people complaining also. Otherwise, everything else is perfect and the phone is by far the best I`ve owned.
Hi there,Does anyone knows if this phone is good to use in Canada,,,,without the 850 frequency.....will the reception be fine without it???? Need to know thanks..
Sound like you are a anti-Samsung guy. D500/508 are great phones (All our family members each own one & love it without complain).
Do you know what you are talking about?????........sound more like bull shxx!!!!!!
After coming from a really long line of Nokias; I've had 7 Nokia phones already, the menu on the D500 is kinda depressing, but don't take my word for it. It's just that everything in the menu is piled up inside the icons, and I like to have a lot of stuff in the menu, but that's just me. The MP3 player is a nice touch to a cellphone, and the external speaker is a novel idea, but the treble is too much so quality is nowhere around a true sound system. All in all I still like its sleek and stylish design; really for the guy who likes integrating fashion with electronics.
The D500 has prabably the worst sound call quality I have come accross- dont touch it -its junk!!
Peter (MSc Electronic Engineering)
I got all kinds of mobils, but D500 is realy the best, in Algeria the price is 300 euro
Hi There!Does anybody know if I can use any kind of Samsung serial cable?
For example I have a Samsung T100 data cable.Do you know if it's compatible?I don't want to damage my D500.Please I need help!
Thank you !
brilliant phone ive got the dongle and download any mp3 and video i want to phone. Dongle was plugged in didnt need software but d5oo is the dogs whatsits :-)
Which color should i get...silver or black???????????? and i if i buy 1 from this person in europe will i still b able to use it here...or would i have 2 buy a sim card or wht not 2 have a service
i brought the cable for the computer 2 get mp3 frm comp 2 fne nut once im on the programme i really dont no what to do. This is the easy studio 2 by the way. please help and tell me how you got your music onto ur phone