Is it already available in the Philippines? If so, how much does it cost? Somebody answer me pls? ^_^
To answer my own questions.
1. 14 hours I'm told. Surely this should be in the manual. It's not just Samsung but Sony Erricson were the same with my last phone.
2. USB cable will be released (UK) at the end of the month/next month which is why there's no mention of it in the manual.
3. Didn't ask about this.
I've just taken delivery of the D500 and have three questions.
1. Initial charge. Should that be 12 hours or have batteries improved of late as all the manual says is it takes 90 minuts to charge.
2. USB. No mention in the manual (although it does on the out sleeve around the box) or on sites as to how to connect via USB (I presume it's the same socket as the headset/speaker). It would be seriously helpful also to obtain a cable from somewhere.
3. The manual mentions a 'travel adapter'. Presumably this is a fancy way of telling me I've got a box standard charger.
Cheers for any help.
WHEN OH WHEN do we get this in Oz? Why must we always be waiting on Samsung! But it looks worth the wait.
I bought this phone earlier this year for B$1200, though I heard from a friend you can get this for S$700 in Singapore! Not a bad phone on the whole, just that it takes a little while to get used to esp if you have been using Nokia phones for ages. Space bar and caps are a real pain! But the camera features are awesome!
I got this phone because i lost my 6600 nokia , it is a really gd phone but my batt time is BAD ! I have to charge it everyday ! why ? and wen i take a picture is stalls itself . help me , e-mail at holden'fastnet.co.uk
hi stephanie i live in durban in south africa da best price is 99 rands per month on cellc contract i have it
My d500 allows me to set vibrate and then ring. So although doesn't do both together is close. You'd have to be working in a very noisy place to not hear this phone ring.
Excellent phone - best I've had.
woot, It has better sound quality than the 6230, espescially if you use the Soundmate(plug in speaker) there is no contest/
the phone doesn't ring & vibrate at the same time? i consider the feature important, too bad D500 doesn't support it. i'm tired of waiting, the phone has not yet launched in south east asia... pheew! :(
Fairly decent fone.
Samsung have always impressed me. They're a type of company that always bring out something new and innovative, and for that i give congratulations.
However, why doesn't any of the samsung slides have vibrate/ring at the same time? I am aware that we can ring up our carrier, and have our ring time lenthened, but it would be so much easier if it were able to vibrate and ring at the same time. that way, if i cant feel the vibrate, im able to hear the ring, and vice versus.
Not trying to nick pick the samsung genius.
Keep bringing out awesome fones. And ill continue to buy them.
hey i wana know how much it cost in kuwait..is it available in middle east?
n wht abt the mp3 player i hav used a nokia 6320 n i m very inspired by the mp3 in that ..i hope it has a good quality sound..! if D500 really excits me i m sure gona by it
In Romania it has already been introduced in the stores Stephanie..try Germanos or EUROGSM.The price is aroun 22mil but i can get you one new for the price of 430 euro.If you or anybody wants please e-mail me.I bougt one for myself and i am very pleased..
to be honest i don't really rate this phone because there are that many slide phones about it just gets boring watching another one come out
the fact that the phone as got bluetooth and expandable memory is good i suppose but there is better phones out than this thats why i don't understand why it is so popular