In order to display your contacts on your sim and phone separately, you have to press first 1 then # sign, meaning you are about to view your first contact in the sim. scroll up and down to view each contact according to location. Press 0 until + sign appear, then 1 and then # signs, meaning your are about to view your contact on your phone, scroll to view each contact according to location.
I hope it will work.
Just wondering how you can display a person's name in the phonebook once. when i copy all my sim contacts to the phonebook, it shows duplicate names. any way to view it differently and only the contact name once? thx so much, appreciate it. also, where is usb supposed to be connected?
can someone tell me does this phone has ccd chip camera or cmos, (s700 has ccd) is s700's camera better then d500??
hey guys...does anyone know how to enable vibration along wiht the ringtone??..i mean i dont know how to use vibrator unless i'm using silent mode...pls help...thx
This phone is awesome, but it has some serious flaws.
* No sound profiles, eg silent, vibrate like on motorola and nokia phones. You have to change message tone manually for example.
* You cannot turn off sound on camera zoom and java
* Can only store 200 messages?..
* Battery life very poor - barely lasts two days
* Loudspeaker quality only barely acceptable, no way near as good as motorola e398 which is a third of the price.
* No custom message tones
* No memory exp, limited to 80mb internal.
On a positive,
* No lag (only a tiny bit when viewing large pictures)
* Very nice design - will impress
* Slide is a great function for clearing screen/answering and ending calls
* All the basic phone functions you need, calender, stopwatch.. Motorola phones dont have stopwatch!
* Screen is great
* Bluetooth works flawlessly
* Buttons feel thin yet solid
* Nav button is good, much better than pathetic sony ericson phones
* Can charge from USB with computer, if it wasnt for this I would have returned the phone for its poor battery life.
In general, I'm happy with this phone. I got it on a plan. I definately WOULD NOT PAY full price for it. I've never used a high-range phone that I've felt is worth the money - this is no exception.
what a rubbish phone!!! i got mine less than a maonth ago and the hands free port has broken and my screen has cracked!!!no one buy this phone!!!it is unreliable.
ei..many people complains about the email settings... how can u set this up? in o2? tnx!
guys..fellas... you won't believe this... i accidentally left my phone inside my pants and off it went to washing machine.. after 6 litres of soapy water, mine still works!! (sounds stupid huh?) uh well, the speaker aren't loud anymore though...
I have this phone and there are no problems with it, mine fell on the floor like 5 times by accident cos of my nephew and cousins and I spilt water and coke on it like 2 times each (due to clumsiness), and mine still works and looks as good as new.
right... can you get any of : samsung d500 / samsung d600 / samsung e350 in the colour pink!?!
i have this phone and i WUD NOT RECOMEND TO ANYONE as i have had pure problems with my screen. what happens is my screen goes blank (white screen) but i can still use it its weird. if i take my sim out n blow in the back for 2 mins then turn it on again its fine for abit.
if u like the styl eof this phone get the D600 as i have heard they have had no problems and it has better functions anyway!!
how do use bluetooth on this phone. and can you send photos from it onto your computer?
SAM LEWIS select camera from the main menu > then press take a photo > press the left shoulder button > then 7 for your 4 flash options
my friend has this fone ! and shes had no problems with it ! im getting it next month aswell !
katy x x x x
wheres my flash and how do i get it on wen i take a photo? plz help
hey umm im not sure of buyin this fone would dis fone last for years ??? n i heard the screen gets recked real quick