Once again - such a boring phone.
And best of all, u CAN'T set mp3 format as message alert tone.
The picture quality of a K750 or W800 IS much better tan on D600. Specially when printing or putting it on computer. Mp3 sound quality of W800 is of the best, just after IPOD'S(that is the best).
The noise of the buttons when clicking is rather annoying. Nice looking phone, but not a winner.
Contd ... by the way this is the fastest way of transferring data between phone and pc or vice versa.
To JOHN --- > JOhn you can acccess the memory card once directly connected to the computer.This phone can act like a memory stick
Select Menu -->Settings -->Phone Settings -->USB settings -->Mass Storage.Once u select this option ur PC will recognise an external drive attached and u can directly drag and drop contents like a pen drive ... even no software required to do this can be done on any computer.I hope this naswers your question
Why dontcha just go and ask an expert it is better isn't it ????
if you wanna ask why didn't you ask the purchaser isn't easer for everyone ......
its extremely hard to put pictures from your ohone onto the computer or the opposite way round do u no how ??? can any1 tell me simply
When you remove the songs from album list in mp3 player, they won't be erased.
This CD is imprtant I think. It contains USB modem driver and software for upload/download via USB.
For questions 1 and 2 I can't answer you. If there is somebody who owns both devices or has made some test with them, he/she has to answer. But I can tell you my opinion. I saw some picture taken with Sonyericsion W800, Samsung and Nokia N70 over the Internet. There is not big difference between them. For question 3: The phone has 72MB memory. One picture taken at max resoliution (1600x1200) is up to 500KB (it depends). 4 and 5: There is no limit for file size. I once transferred 69MB movie via bluetooth and it worked ok. You can record until you have free memory. I think it will record up to 1 hour. I've never tried this out. 6: How many hours the battery will take depends on how will you activate it. Honestly I don't know whether the battery will take 12 hours of playing. 7: TV output is great. I have no problems with it. The quality is very good and I watch whole movies on my TV via handset. 8: You can use 1GB trans flash memory. I have 512MB and I am going to buy 1GB. One thing is not good. You can have only 4 playlist with 30 songs in each. I have not found a way to extend neither playlists nor songs.
You cannot move images to other folders except Favorite images.
Yes. You can only watch viedos at fullscreen. Why the Samsung has decided not to view images at fullscreen, I don't know!! This is а stupid decision.
i can't select between D600 & K750i...
i like D600 so much for its design but i heard that in D600 we can't see camera taken
images in fullscreen (horizontal) :-(
is that right??
1. how we can copy files from "Images" folder to "other file" folder??
Please answer my questions for this phone
1) Is 2MP camera clearer than K750i?
2) Is MP3 better than W800i?
3) How many MB can i store one thousand pictures for every resoluation?
4) How many MB can i record one hour of video and is it choppy during video playback?
5) Can i transfer 8MB of MP3 file via bluetooth from their phone and from internet?
6) Does it last for twelve hours of MP3 before battery goes flat?
7) Is TV-output and document viewer good once it transfer from computer to the phone?
8) Am i right if i use 1GB MicroSD, i can store about six to seven playlists?
PLEASE TELL ME THE DETAILS IF I HAVE NOT MENTION SOMETHING ELSE AND HONEST ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS BY 2PM TODAY. ANYBODY KNOWS THE ANSWERS? I WANT TO BUY D600 BUT THESE QUESTIONS THAT I AM STILL THINKING OF IT.
i've lost my cd for my d600 what is the content of that cd is it impoprtant?pls tell me about that cd.
Gosh, this mobile is amazing i can do everything . i has everything, the perfect design , the bestt performence and the everything ..
Hello friends. Here is a tutorial for installing java on your Samsung D600. I found it on a forum. I've tried it and it worked. But everything that you will make, you will make it on your own. I am not responsible for any mistakes that you can make. Possible software malfunction may occur if your java program is not correct, badly written or has bugs.
1. Install and run SoftickPPP. When you get to the configure USB Share mode, choose the exclusive mode, (the software was intended for palm users so ignore & dont worry about any errors it gives you) DO NOT RUN YET
2.On your d600 go to "menu\applications\java world\options\network settings
In the "APN" box type "internet"
Leave both LOGIN ID & the PASSWORD boxes empty. Finaly disable the proxy settings & SAVE
3. Connect D600 to computer via USB cable and make sure is connected (Run the software you get with the fone to see if its connected but DONT leave it running while you use SoftickPPP) once connected run SoftickPPP it will appear as a running task on the tool bar, right click it and select "SETTINGS" then select the "BLUETOOTH/SERIAL" tab at the top, if the fone has connected propery it should have "COM7 \Device\ss_mdm0" with a box to tick, Tick that box & push OK
4. right click SoftickPPP icon in toolbar again an select "ACTIVATEPPP"
5. Run uploader.exe an add your jad file into it
6. On your D600 enter the code #*536963# to enable serial download (push C to leave that screen when done)
7. Enter code #*5737425# into your D600 to enter the download menu then select "PPP UP" and on the next screen select "USB" on the next screen select "SERIAL DOWNLOAD"
8. If you have a firewall you have to let uploader.exe & SoftickPPP have access to the internet
9. Once you finished enter the code #*536961#
Hiya, I just got this phone recently. Great phone only I have one question, is it possible to use downloaded mp3 music as the message alert tone? I have tried but have only been able to use mp3 music as the ring tone. Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks a bunch!
Absolutely incredible, simply amazing. I've had mine a for a little over a month now, an dit has not left my hand or pocket since. By far the best cell phone i have ever owned or used.And i work in cellular retail. The only thing i dont like is the inability to acces memory card through my computer via the data cable.. easy fix though with a usb micro sd card reader/writer.
Eh, I got this mobile yesterday and love it. But the thing is, you can add alot of stuff with the connector, but is it possible to add games aswell? (I have the game files) If so, how do I do it?
this phone is like magic. it does everything and i can use it soo well. it didnt take me that long to navigate the controls and i love the features. it has a great camera and i love the TV output. i got it just recently and i love it already. its the best phone i have ever had and i have had a couple phones in my time. Nokia 3220, K750i, Motorola V3 black razr and a Nokia N91 but this phone beats any of those phones by far. I LOVE IT!!!!!
This program can open MS Office Documents including .doc, .xls (Excel), .ppt (PowerPoint), also .pdf (Adobe Acrobat files), .jpeg (Pictures), .png (Pictures), .gif (Pictures), .bmp (Pictures), .txt (Plain text files), .html pages. I tried all of them and I was surprized that it worked! There were some displaying problems with .ppt format when the file is too big - 5-7 MB. About grahpics and daigrams in .doc files I haven't experienced problems yet. But also it is very important in what version the file is saved.